Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder (30734 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Fashola Blames Lagosians For Delayed Projects / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by manny4life(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

grin My broda, but we should thank our stars such people exist.
Cuz if they didn't who would be our future gatemen? Think about it grin

Gate man ke? Mbanu, gate man is very close sensitive position, more like thrash collector... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
inufele2:

Desperation! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin You're absolutely right I'm desperate for your posts.
They keep me entertained on what I'd call a very dull Saturday.

So keep giving me stuff to read and rip apart. You complete me. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
manny4life:

Gate man ke? Mbanu, gate man is very close sensitive position, more like thrash collector... grin grin

LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Innyyyy...
Oh Innyyyyyyy

Come out, come out wherever you are grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
C'mon mods, why did you delete Dash97's post to me? cry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Anyway, I'm out for now, but will be back as soon as you-know-who replies grin
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Awww, that's nice.
Try harder,

My mission here is to clearly highlight and expose the fact that you are ignorant and can not properly read and comprehend simple English and that's one thing your silly juvenile internet posters can not change.

@ manny4clown, I see you are once again on the wrong side of reading and comprehension which is your mainstay. This is really not a suprise. Birds of the same feather.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
babapupa:

My mission here is to clearly highlight and expose the fact that you are ignorant and can not properly read and comprehend simple English and that's one thing your silly juvenile internet posters can not change.

@ manny4clown, I see you are once again on the wrong side of reading and comprehension which is your mainstay. This is really not a suprise. Birds of the same feather.

Cool story bro.
Anything else? Go join the queue. You're not on my radar yet. Your time still dey come grin

For today is a special day for Innyyy grin

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Anything else?

That's it. Unless you have any more display of ignorance and lack of ability to read and comprehend you'd like me to address which I'll gladly do free of charge. Educating internet trolls and illiterates is community service and somebody got to do it for the sake of sane humanity and the internet community.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

grin My broda... Looks like the cheque cleared, huh?

What do u say is ur problem again?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Demdem:

What do u say is ur problem again?

You don't remember your brothers when cashing your cheque. grin

Don't mind me biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

You don't remember your brothers when cashing your cheque. grin

Don't mind me biko grin

Abegi, if u don't have anything sensible to say then keep shut.
The killers escaped easily on Okada. Okadas aren't expected to ply that Express road in front of lasu to the best of my knowledge. On that basis I blame Okada partly for that successful murder.
Such happens here also in ph before Amaechi banned their arse completely. Now the menace has reduced. It's high time Fashola do likewise in lagos, I wonder what he is still waiting for.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Demdem:

Abegi, if u don't have anything sensible to say then keep shut.
The killers escaped easily on Okada. Okadas aren't expected to ply that Express road in front of lasu to the best of my knowledge. On that basis I blame Okada partly for that successful murder.
Such happens here also in ph before Amaechi banned their arse completely. Now the menace has reduced. It's high time Fashola do likewise in lagos, I wonder what he is still waiting for.

Bros, the point you're trying to make has already been used by others, AND blown open showing it has no credibility.

Funny you say they were able to escape because they were on Okada. Pray tell what ever happened to the numerous celebrated cars and bikes supplied by Fashola to the Police (which were so celebrated on Nairaland, or are you quick to forget?).

You guys are quick to excuse the lax security in that school, but virtually incinerated GEJ for the UN Bombing!

It is the double standards I have a problem with.

You hail Fashola for Lekky Toll Gate.
You hail Fashola for building houses for monarchs (WTF!)
You hail Fashola for building a water tap
You hail Amosun for his upcoming "Air-conditioned Bridge" - A phucking Air-conditioned bridge!!

But at the same time, you turn around and roast "Retardeen" for everything.
Oguta Lake Port is attacked
Onitsha Sea Port is attacked
The numerous power projects are attacked.
But the federal power project which Aregbesola tried to claim for himself by shamelessly calling it O-Power? Mba - You have no problem with that.

Una really think say una dey score points abi?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by goodgood2(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Fashola, are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by kennz(f): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Fashola is rung 4such analysis. wat makes him tink d gun men dsnt av cars? dos he tink pipul dnt use cars to rob or do rubbish? As far as dos pips had plan to kill weda or not okada is allowd,dey will luk for oda minz.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Rajosh(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné: Is this man an idiiot?

I blame Wole Soyinka for Damoche's murder.

And guess what? As crazy as mine sounds, it is actually closer to the truth than Fashola's wink
you're very correct.soyinka is the root of all these.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Bros, the point you're trying to make has already been used by others, AND blown open showing it has no credibility.

Funny you say they were able to escape because they were on Okada. Pray tell what ever happened to the numerous celebrated cars and bikes supplied by Fashola to the Police (which were so celebrated on Nairaland, or are you quick to forget?).

You guys are quick to excuse the lax security in that school, but virtually incinerated GEJ for the UN Bombing!

You hail Amosun for his upcoming "Air-conditioned Bridge" - A phucking Air-conditioned bridge!!

But the federal power project which Aregbesola tried to claim for himself by shamelessly calling it O-Power? Mba - You have no problem with that.

I will indulge u a little bit and assist u in seeing the foolishness of ur post. I just hope u will be man enough to accept it because even the most dumb should be able to decipher it. I tried hard not to bring the retardeen into the picture but u give me no choice now.

pray, tell me who controls the Nigerian Police force (NPF)? Fashola or Retardeen?
Pray , tell me who has the final say in the operations of the NPF? Fashola or Retardeen?
For ur info, Fashola has no business buying cars, wares etc for NPF its solely the duty and responsibility of the FG/retardeen. The failure of this is what led the states to start purchasing wares. The commisioner of police in each state is more loyal to the IGP and in turn the retardeen, get that to ur skull.

The report i read stated that the murder happened outside. In front of the school gate. Are u saying that the school security agents also should be responsible for this also? Abegii, u should be wiser than this. i attended a Nigerian University and i know the limits of the school security

Show me the double standards and cut the chase abegiii

Is this the double standard u are talking about? cry cry what has this got to do with securing of lives and properties? wont even degenerate into attaching importance to any of what u stated up there because u have no basis whatsoever. u dont even know my opinon on each of those issues. u are talking crap.

That the retardeen is daft is not disputable. he was once my governor so i know what i am talking about. besides i dont attack retardeen for everything but most things and its reasonably so because he is the C-in-C. I have not even attacked him for any of what u stated up there. honestly, i think u are talking rubbish. lay ur facts down and lets thrash it.

and what will points do for me if trully thats my intention? All what i am after is the truth and to those of u who cant stand it just because he is of ur own, then goodluck to u.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Maxymilliano(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Am I actually bothered by your display of uncultured behaviour? Absolutely not. Glorified criminals like you often front for their pals whenever government out In place measures to checkmate their activities.

Show us your statistical numbers that indicates that robbery in Lagos is carried out more with cars than on commercial motor cycle then I will take you serious. I asked you a potent question viz; How many power bikes are registered as commercial motor bike with "red" plate numbers?
Sorry, I don't indulge in endless brickbat with nincompoop like you.

And if you feel calling me a glorified criminal will get at me, sorry bro, try HARDER, I'm way beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by innovatn4change: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo: Fashola must be HIGH on WEEDS! Ok let also blame Okada on 2pac, B I G and others .......
What a cheap political point

mumu, did they tell u biggie and pac were shot by okada riders
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Bros, writing in rainbow color does nothing to add sense to person's post especially if it is a dull one. Let me show you why:

Demdem:
pray, tell me who controls the Nigerian Police force (NPF)? Fashola or Retardeen?
Pray , tell me who has the final say in the operations of the NPF? Fashola or Retardeen?
For ur info, Fashola has no business buying cars, wares etc for NPF its solely the duty and responsibility of the FG/retardeen. The failure of this is what led the states to start purchasing wares. The commisioner of police in each state is more loyal to the IGP and in turn the retardeen, get that to ur skull.

Let me correct this dumb remark:

A simple question: Was it Jonathan who assigned police officers to LASU?
Where the state government has no power is in the area of appointments of police officers, as that comes from the powers at the top. Stop misleading people.
But as long as it WAS the state that requested for police officers for LASU, they ARE under his command. If sthe governor is unsatisfied with the officers, he has the power to request for their removal from the STATE, as well as the hiring of new officers for the STATE, should he request so.
So, you fool nobody when you say the state governor has no power over the NPF, for as long as they are within his domain, they're services strictly are under his control.
You're not talking to kids here, please. As the governor, he also the CHEIF security officer of the sate, and no empty excuses can change that.

The report i read stated that the murder happened outside. In front of the school gate. Are u saying that the school security agents also should be responsible for this also? Abegii, u should be wiser than this. i attended a Nigerian University and i know the limits of the school security

Another goof. Answer this question: Is "Infront of the gate" not STILL part of the school?
Why are you making dumb excuses that hold no water?
LASU is within the school's jurisdiction, and the entire area it is sited IS within the state government's jurisdiction, so try reading your own comments before hitting that "Submit" button.

Is this the double standard u are talking about? cry cry what has this got to do with securing of lives and properties? wont even degenerate into attaching importance to any of what u stated up there because u have no basis whatsoever. u dont even know my opinon on each of those issues. u are talking crap.

Clap clap for side-stepping my points about the attitude displayed during the Kano shootout and UN bombings, only to talk about this.
I'm glad we're now starting to see what your intentions really are.

That the retardeen is daft is not disputable. he was once my governor so i know what i am talking about. besides i dont attack retardeen for everything but most things and its reasonably so because he is the C-in-C. I have not even attacked him for any of what u stated up there. honestly, i think u are talking rubbish. lay ur facts down and lets thrash it.
and what will points do for me if trully thats my intention? All what i am after is the truth and to those of u who cant stand it just because he is of ur own, then goodluck to u.

Once again, the point is NOT about your opinion of Jonathan (nobody cares about that), but the shameless double standards displayed by you and your ilks when it comes to anything from your ACN thugs. And you even have the gall to come tell us about "truth".
Just look at the poor picture you paint here when you praise a man's desperation to play politics at every turn and then come back to tell us about truth.

If what you really typed up there is what's going to make you feel happy about your propaganda-worshipping antics, then hey, I can't knock you for it.
I'll laugh with you grin

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
I have said it and I'll say it again "Fashola is overrated" we should also blame car makers for accident on our road.... Who do we blame for Bola Ige, funsho William was also killed with Okada....
Wetin person no go hear for this Naija

They will always find something to say, instead of putting in place proper security measures to curb the menance of cultism he's there talking rubbish...Aboki!
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
azimibraun: Btw fashola and fashola's critics me don't knw who b 2 trust cos both sides seem 2 b quick 2 score cheap points bt on this me kinda wanna use me head.. D question is dis, wll it b more difficult 2 carry out killings such as dis with d absence of okada riders or not? Wll it b easier 2 identify a killer on a private bike when they are no okadas than wen we hv okadas? Hw many private ppl use bikes in gidi? Wht abt d example of d Doctor killed using okada? And hw abt d north of naija wia boko use okada more 2 unleash terror? I don yarn b dat o!

S.tupid mofo, Thisday, Madala, Asaba, warri, Oct 1st, and so many others, okada's where far from sight. The last time I checked kidnappers never used okada, our leaders that continually perpetuate evil against us never ride on okada. We all have issues against okada no doubt, but for God sake don't brand them criminals. For we all know who the real criminals are, the ruling class: PDP, APC, and whatever they decide to call themselves. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Demdem(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné: Bros, writing in rainbow color does nothing to add sense to person's post especially if it is a dull one. Let me show you why:

are u also blind to see that it was ur comment i coloured or what are u saying again?

Ejiné: Let me correct this dumb remark:

A simple question: Was it Jonathan who assigned police officers to LASU?

So it was fashola that assigned police officers to LASU right? ODE ni eee se grin grin

Where the state government has no power is in the area of appointments of police officers, as that comes from the powers at the top. Stop misleading people.
But as long as it WAS the state that requested for police officers for LASU, they ARE under his command. If sthe governor is unsatisfied with the officers, he has the power to request for their removal from the STATE, as well as the hiring of new officers for the STATE, should he request so.
So, you fool nobody when you say the state governor has no power over the NPF, for as long as they are within his domain, they're services strictly are under his control.
You're not talking to kids here, please. As the governor, he also the CHEIF security officer of the sate, and no empty excuses can change that.

[b]I knew u were dumb, but never it it was this terrible. The NPF is constitutionally empowered to secure all nooks and crannies of each state and facility, LASU inclusive. Their commander in chief is the IGP highly controlled by the retardeen and not fashola. lasu doesnt need to request security before the NPF wakes up to its responsibilities. That is what they are being paid to do. If they fail to do this, the blame goes to them and their leaders not fashola. Fool, am fooling no one, u are the one displaying ur ignorance. fashola can only advise and implore, if the commisioner deem it fit not to follow such advise especially if there is a contrary order from the IGP, the commisioner is much more loyal to the IGP than any governor, afterall the commisioner's promotion doesnt come from any governor neither his transfer. The FG headed by the retardeen is totally in charge.
he is the CSO of the state as stated in the constitution but the same constitution never gave him the apparatus to fulfill that obligation. why do u think peeps like me are calling for state police if not to hold the governors much more responsible for the security of their various states? [/b]

Ejiné: Another goof. Answer this question: Is "Infront of the gate" not STILL part of the school?
Why are you making dumb excuses that hold no water?
LASU is within the school's jurisdiction, and the entire area it is sited IS within the state government's jurisdiction, so try reading your own comments before hitting that "Submit" button.

Stop being foolish my friendo, grin grin LASU hired security agents jurisdiction ends at LASU gate and not a inch further. the same goes to all other universities in the country. Do u even attend an institution at all? ur ignorance is glaring grin grin Is like u saying that my hired house security agents has control on what goes on outside my gate? are u this daft? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ejiné: Clap clap for side-stepping my points about the attitude displayed during the Kano shootout and UN bombings, only to talk about this.
I'm glad we're now starting to see what your intentions really are.

Liar, u made no mention of the above earlier and that post of mine u qouted didnt answer such. grin Now u are getting confused no doubt grin

Ejiné: Once again, the point is NOT about your opinion of Jonathan (nobody cares about that),

Goon, u do care, if not u wouldnt have stated the below grin grin

Ejiné: but the shameless double standards displayed by you and your ilks when it comes to anything from your ACN thugs.

Again dumb, i challenge u to show me my double standards. why is that so difficult to do? grin u are just talking craps. By the way, Ffuck ACN, dont give a damn about them. Go meet those that do.

Ejiné: And you even have the gall to come tell us about "truth".

What lie have i peddled so far? prove it now and prove to the whole world that u are not indeed daft

Ejiné: [s]Just look at the poor picture you paint here when you praise a man's desperation to play politics at every turn and then come back to tell us about truth.

If what you really typed up there is what's going to make you feel happy about your propaganda-worshipping antics, then hey, I can't knock you for it.
I'll laugh with you grin[/s]

Zero point. Senseless post. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
azimibraun: Btw fashola and fashola's critics me don't knw who b 2 trust cos both sides seem 2 b quick 2 score cheap points bt on this me kinda wanna use me head.. D question is dis, wll it b more difficult 2 carry out killings such as dis with d absence of okada riders or not? Wll it b easier 2 identify a killer on a private bike when they are no okadas than wen we hv okadas? Hw many private ppl use bikes in gidi? Wht abt d example of d Doctor killed using okada? And hw abt d north of naija wia boko use okada more 2 unleash terror? I don yarn b dat o!

S.tupid moto, Thisday, Madala, Asaba, warri, Oct 1st, and so many others okada's where far from sight. The last time I checked kidnappers never used okada, our leaders never ride on okada. We all have issues against okada, but for God sake don't brand then criminals. For we all know who the real criminals are, the ruling class: PDP, APC, and whatever they decide to call themselves. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gramci: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

grin grin grin grin You're absolutely right I'm desperate for your posts.
They keep me entertained on what I'd call a very dull Saturday.

So keep giving me stuff to read and rip apart. You complete me. grin cool

Nwanne please have mercy, he's not your level

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by najoke: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné: Is this man an idiiot?

I blame Wole Soyinka for Damoche's murder.

And guess what? As crazy as mine sounds, it is actually closer to the truth than Fashola's wink
^
Is this post based on what u read in the article or based on the title of the thread........just asking
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^^^^^ Sad effects of lousy reading and comprehension skills and substandard education.

The so called leaders of tomorrow are worse than the leaders of yesterday and today...
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Demdem:

I will indulge u a little bit and assist u in seeing the foolishness of ur post. I just hope u will be man enough to accept it because even the most dumb should be able to decipher it. I tried hard not to bring the retardeen into the picture but u give me no choice now.

Show me the double standards and cut the chase abegiii

WORD!
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
He's already blowing his top and I haven't even started with him.
Demdem my boy, it is definitely going to be a long interesting exchange between us, cuz I ain't about to stop.

Demdem:
[b]I knew u were dumb, but never it it was this terrible. The NPF is constitutionally empowered to secure all nooks and crannies of each state and facility, LASU inclusive. Their commander in chief is the IGP highly controlled by the retardeen and not fashola. lasu doesnt need to request security before the NPF wakes up to its responsibilities. That is what they are being paid to do. If they fail to do this, the blame goes to them and their leaders not fashola. Fool, am fooling no one, u are the one displaying ur ignorance. fashola can only advise and implore, if the commisioner deem it fit not to follow such advise especially if there is a contrary order from the IGP, the commisioner is much more loyal to the IGP than any governor, afterall the commisioner's promotion doesnt come from any governor neither his transfer. The FG headed by the retardeen is totally in charge.
he is the CSO of the state as stated in the constitution but the same constitution never gave him the apparatus to fulfill that obligation. why do u think peeps like me are calling for state police if not to hold the governors much more responsible for the security of their various states? [/b]

Your idiiocy is really epic.
If he lacked the apparatus to control the police in Lagos state, mind telling us who stationed the policemen who brutalized the protesters during the Lekky toll gate saga?
Or was that also Goodluck Jonathan, doofus? Come on, it's not that difficult to pull your head out of your asss, you know.
This empty tirade you posted here means nothing, as the clamor for state police is solely to give him the power to PICK or select the people he WANTD, not based on obedience of the force. But then again, I always knew you were a raving dullard judging from your empty shouts of "Retardeen" on the forum, so this comes as no surprise to me. grin grin

Stop being foolish my friendo, grin grin LASU hired security agents jurisdiction ends at LASU gate and not a inch further. the same goes to all other universities in the country. Do u even attend an institution at all? ur ignorance is glaring grin grin Is like u saying that my hired house security agents has control on what goes on outside my gate? are u this daft? shocked shocked shocked shocked

The more you even try to justify this, the more stupiid you look. First let me give you an analogy to magnify the mooroon in you:

If I walked straight up your house, stopped infront of the gate, pulled down my pants and defecated RIGHT THERE in front of your gate, would that also not be your problem?

Secondly, if a building's power ended at the gate, care to also tell us why Fashola recently passed the dumb law that made it mandatory for house owners to decorate in fronts of their homes (and I'm not talking about the compound inside, but OUTSIDE the gate)?
Did you ever for once stop to think of how dumb you look even saying this? If a person can shoot someone else INFRONT of a University gate, and you try to pass it off as none of their business, then it shows how dumb you are grin grin

Liar, u made no mention of the above earlier and that post of mine u qouted didnt answer such. grin Now u are getting confused no doubt grin

grin grin Chei! You are so dumb, you didn't even know you just quoted it in your next post:

"You guys are quick to excuse the lax security in that school, but virtually incinerated GEJ for the UN Bombing!"

Nice try, retarrd grin

Goon, u do care, if not u wouldnt have stated the below grin grin

My statement is made to highlight the double standards involved in the Prasie-and-Attack formula employed by you retarrds, not WHAT you exclusively think of GEJ. You be real olodo. I swear! grin

What lie have i peddled so far? prove it now and prove to the whole world that u are not indeed daft

Chillax, I've got that queued up and waiting. But I want make we finish our exhange on this thread first, cuz I can do this all night.

Now it's your turn.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
gramci:

Nwanne please mercy, he's not your level

LOL! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
E be like say chelsea and barcelona dey play ball for fashola head
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by najoke: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Ejine

here is the article.
[b]
Commercial motorcycle transportation, popularly known as okada, is once again in the eye of the storm following the brutal murder of singer and student, Damino Damoche, last Thursday in Lagos by gunmen on Okada.
Before Damoche’s murder, okada activities had been restricted inthe state, and now, the state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, is using the Damoche murder as an opportunity to campaign against Okada riding.
Condemning the gruesome killing of the singer precipitate student, Fashola urged residents to see reason for restriction of commercial Okada operators in the state. He said that the recent murder and previous ones buttressed the state government’s objectives of taming crime through the new road traffic law which restricts the activities of commercial motorcycle popularly called Okada.
“Most dastardly acts are perpetrated with the use of okada so residents have to be security conscious and on their guard all the time. On Thursday, Damino Damoche was shot at the entrance gate of LASU. Those who perpetrated the evil act used Okada.
“Just one month ago, a medical doctor was killed by some armed men who were riding Okada. The doctor would have been of benefit to those in need of medical services. “Some people may be saying that the ban on Okada has rendered them useless.
Is this a suitable business, a business that has led to the death of many who could contribute effectively to the development of the country especially Lagos State?” Lamenting further, he said, “Those who perpetrate these evil acts aren’t spirits.
We (Lagos residents) are the ones offering them shelter when they come to the state.” “Anyone you suspect doesn’t live in your neighbourhood, report such people to the nearest police station, the chairman of their Community Development Area, CDA, and landlords should ensure that they don’t rent their house to criminals.”
[/b]

Please point me to where fashola made an idiotic statement or said anything that made you say he is idiot.....PLS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS / Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.