Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj (19500 Views)

See The Iranian Refugee Who Had Surgery To Impersonate Micheal Jackson / So This Is What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked If He Never Had Surgery / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by dominickpilla04(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
why why why
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Like say I care for her face. Except for her yansh, nothing else trips me.
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by ektbear: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
big fat LIE
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by dominickpilla04(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
dfsgbrefdsgdfesbsrd
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Smhart1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
If she like make she do everything, i still like her
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Whether she did surgery on her face or not does not take away the fact that she's artificially fake.
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by ozodimgba(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Scary pix i cant look @ those pixs twice. undecided
There are dicripancies between the two pixs, though.
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Goldenheart(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hello Nicky!!!!
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Fake azzbitch

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by 2legit2qwt: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Fake azzbitch

Literally fake cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Wadosky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Its so clear she did a nose job
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by segsxpendable(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
LesbianBoy:
uncle 190 you can lie o! Nicki Minaj is still a virgin!
seconded!! #proved by lil wayne#
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
So when are you dropping a se× tape? undecided
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by GetOvaMe: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
only picture of her facewould love to see picture of her butt before and now grin
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Dygeasy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
In other news

Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by anitank(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
She definitely got a nose job....amongst others.

I like her tho.
Her razzness in her current videos made me fall in love with her. She's good at what she does
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Okworigeorge(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Francheezy:
DREAMS
....last tym i checkd, dreams kum tru....190, i blv u jare
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Who cares about the face. I thought she'd be explaining that backside? undecided
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
In other words, Her ass is fake
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Imyourex(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Any which way, She'z still ma gurl and I'm gonna boink her one day.
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by goodgood2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
ehh! we know the truth, and we are keeping it to ourselves. so, don't bother defending yourself; because it won't change our opinion.
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by escobar07(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
but your rear is plastic, isnt it?
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by livebullet(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Makeup transforms faces bobo. Nothing on her face looks drastic enough to look like surgery in my opinion. Mana ikebe ha? Hmm.[/size]

check d nose, well mayb its make up too...shez flat nosed in d old pic...but a lil' bit pointed in d new...
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by TableLeg(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Wanna place a wager?
No need .... I said it won't happen in your dreams!
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Clemzy16(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Owk.. Nicki., U no do plastic surgery, we don hear. Buh ah jus wnt u 2 knw dat u luk lik a superficial cartoon-freak!!
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
To those saying they haven't seen a drastic change. It maybe because you don't know anything about surgery. The nose is definitely one point. You can have makeup that can make it look like you have a slimmer nose but she never had the bridge in the first place. You can see that 'sharp filed' line from between her eyes to the tip of her nose. That right there is cartillage inserted and filed down to give it definition. If you've noticed recent photos, nose looks pinched.

Exhibit A:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-meM3JOWwxac/T7Z1UFghpOI/AAAAAAAAD54/FmL-wqLY1PM/s1600/nicki-minaj-nose-after.jpg[/img]
The nose doesn't have the defined bone structure that gives caucasians that 'pointed' nose. Yes, makeup can make it look like you do but not to this extent where the wideness completely disappears even on close up.
Exhibit b:

Anyhooo, *walks off*
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by denzel2009: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
hmmmn surgeon general don show
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by kandiikane(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
denzel2009: hmmmn surgeon general don show

Lol grin
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
wet dreams
Re: I Never Had Surgery On My Face - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
kandiikane: To those saying they haven't seen a drastic change. It maybe because you don't know anything about surgery. The nose is definitely one point. You can have makeup that can make it look like you have a slimmer nose but she never had the bridge in the first place. You can see that 'sharp filed' line from between her eyes to the tip of her nose. That right there is cartillage inserted and filed down to give it definition. If you've noticed recent photos, nose looks pinched.

Exhibit A:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-meM3JOWwxac/T7Z1UFghpOI/AAAAAAAAD54/FmL-wqLY1PM/s1600/nicki-minaj-nose-after.jpg[/img]
The nose doesn't have the defined bone structure that gives caucasians that 'pointed' nose. Yes, makeup can make it look like you do but not to this extent where the wideness completely disappears even on close up.
Exhibit b:

Anyhooo, *walks off*
CHOI! See as she resemble Uloma for that second picture. Her face isn't even smooth. But why She was beautiful the way she was before now she's jes like a toy an ugly one at that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church / Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle / I Have Never Lost A Battle — Tonto Dikeh (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.