Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle (19456 Views)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by UZDNews: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Belinda Effah is a Nigerian actress and presenter. She won the Most Promising Act of the Year award at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards.

Watch full biography video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u13B48pIK8

Effah was born on December 14, 1989 in Cross River State, a coastal state in Southern Nigeria. She had her primary and secondary education at Hillside International Nursery & Primary School and Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Port Harcourt respectively. She furthered her studies at the University of Calabar, majoring in Genetics and Bio-Technology. According to an interview with The Punch Newspaper, she claimed that the disciplinary nature of her dad towards his 14 children was very helpful in shaping her career.

She made her first television debut in the 2005 TV series Shallow Waters. Afterwards, she took a break from the series to feature in the reality show Next Movie Star. She finished 5th, and was never evicted from the house.

She was once a television presenter for Sound City, a Nigerian Entertainment cable station. However, she left the station to start her own TV show titled Lunch Break with Belinda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u13B48pIK8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/c/UzomediaTV

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by UZDNews: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2018
more...

lalasticlala

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by somto10: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Okk.....We've seen hr.
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Edgarated(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2018
This poster above me sha,
using glo network to intimidate me...

She fine shaa
=======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by MJBOLT: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2018
in the last photo,was she trying to copy amber rose?

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Okay......all the best in your career pretty girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by NNEWIsuper: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2018
who is this thing
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Beautiful Lady kiss

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Saheed9: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Hope she paid for this advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2018
sad angry and what are we suppose to do with this nonsense info?

5 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by korede12345(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by deewhone(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Like her....she has a lil resemblance with Mbong Amata

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by deepwater(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
who is she and why should we care?

2 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by selfmadeboss: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
she is my best EX
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Dis lady dat loves 2 snatch pple husbands in movie ,just lyk moi..lmao cheesy undecided
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Edopesin: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Dis lady dat loves 2 snatch pple husbands in movie ,just lyk moi..lmao cheesy undecided
lol
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
deepwater:
who is she and why should we care?
she is effe el balinda frm sudan
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Rextizzle(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
WTF!
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by speedyconnect3: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
She be like anuri

Dont ask

Who is anuri?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by anambraamaka: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Next
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by senatordave1(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2018
deewhone:
Like her....she has a lil resemblance with Mbong Amata
Ya though mbong is prettier.shes now the number one actress from cross river
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by tesppidd: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
One of my crushes in nollywood.
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by okwabayi(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2018
1. This woman is 31. I see 29 is her “official” age.

2. Her baby daddy looks like a fast talker: the type who can say Heaven and Earth but cash no dey him pocket. No wonder he got her pregnant.

3. Why didn’t her “biography” mention the child birth? Is she ashamed of being a single mother?
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by beautyoftheLord: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Haba! Belinda Effah! When I was 12 in jss3 you were in ss3. I am 32 this year. Now you are way younger than me? So you were a 9 year old in ss3?
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Dedetwo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
okwabayi:
1. This woman is 31. I see 29 is her “official” age.

2. Her baby daddy looks like a fast talker: the type who can say Heaven and Earth but cash no dey him pocket. No wonder he got her pregnant.

3. Why didn’t her “biography” mention the child birth? Is she ashamed of being a single mother?

Most Nigerian actresses live in a bubble and wear pretentious lifestyle. Most times, they run into some sweet and fast-talking gigolos who take them on a reality ride. Everything on the body is cheap, from the ugly shoe to the para-leather jacket.

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Stanweezy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
My nollywood crush babe, I love this babe like kilode

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by AlphLukau: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
this girl that Normally behaves like Queen ... in other words she needs Pastor Alph Lukau for deliverance
Re: Belinda Effah Biography, Age & Lifestyle by okwabayi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dedetwo:

Most Nigerian actresses live in a bubble and wear pretentious lifestyle. Most times, they run into some sweet and fast-talking gigolos who take them on a reality ride. Everything on the body is cheap, from the ugly shoe to the para-leather jacket.
If not that most Nollywood celebrities have craze in their lineage I wouldn’t have minded being her baby daddy. This woman is fine like shege, exactly my spec.

(1) (Reply)

Joy Onumajuru Marks 30th Birthday, Visits Orphanage (Photos) / Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? / Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.