Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. (5129 Views)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here / Outrage As NYSC Posts Graduates To Borno, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Greatest Borno Corpers. Greatest special corpers. Lets start treking to Benue State, so that we shall get there by Wednesday next week,
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2013
Patuwa: Greatest Borno Corpers. Greatest special corpers. Lets start treking to Benue State, so that we shall get there by Wednesday next week,
am in d camp already. Just waiting 4u guyz
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Equalizer:
am in d camp already. Just waiting 4u guyz

Keep space for me O. How many Borno corpers don come?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Patuwa:

Keep space for me O. How many Borno corpers don come?
everybody don show except you.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Ndababa(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wednesday or Thursday? Shuh! These guys blood dey hot wella....See y'all there. Cheerio!
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 5:08am On Mar 30, 2013
Equalizer:
everybody don show except you.

Are u sure people are there at this time?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Patuwa:

Are u sure people are there at this time?
just kidding. Nobody is in d camp yet.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Danjooma: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2013
4th of April is around the corner,I must admit that I was grief stricken when I saw BO against my name on the posting list. I tried to fit it into any state but Borno. Anyways I look forward to meeting all the VIP Borno corp members... Also heard MTN network is terrible there, but etisalat & glo work fine. Cheers buddies. See you soon.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Danjooma: 4th of April is around the corner,I must admit that I was grief stricken when I saw BO against my name on the posting list. I tried to fit it into any state but Borno. Anyways I look forward to meeting all the VIP Borno corp members... Also heard MTN network is terrible there, but etisalat & glo work fine. Cheers buddies. See you soon.

Why are u scared of Borno state? I tot u are an hausa man naa?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Danjooma: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2013
T
Patuwa:

Why are u scared of Borno state? I tot u are an hausa man naa?
Baba no o. Na friday dem born me o. Na why I use danjooma as user name.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Danjooma: T
Baba no o. Na friday dem born me o. Na why I use danjooma as user name.

Ok sir! Nothing do you. I am still trekking. I am at Lampese now, I will soon get to the camp in three days time. Help me keep space o. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
undecidedCount down timer...... undecided three days to go.....weee haaa can't just wait.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Two and half days more. Thursday is already close at hand. We should try to leave home on time. if u are coming from Lagos, because it is about 13 hours journey to Wannune. If u are taking bus from Iddo park, pls make sure that those thugs do not tear ur bags into pieces as a result of dragging.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Danjooma: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Patuwa: Two and half days more. Thursday is already close at hand. We should try to leave home on time. if u are coming from Lagos, because it is about 13 hours journey to Wannune. If u are taking bus from Iddo park, pls make sure that those thugs do not tear ur bags into pieces as a result of dragging.
Patuwa, kai!!! I go recommend make you be Borno Corp Members commander (Oga of all platoon commanders). Your ginger plenty die.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Are you guys good 2 go?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Danjooma:
Patuwa, kai!!! I go recommend make you be Borno Corp Members commander (Oga of all platoon commanders). Your ginger plenty die.

Guy you too get mouth. Anyways, I get interest O. If we meet for camp, make we make plans to over thrown, seize power or plan coup.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Formal Announcement Live from Wannunne NYSC camp: I want you all to vote for me as platoon camp commandant, for tranquiity, cooperation, and equitability.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
na who u beee.....ur name dey open door?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Live from Wannune Camp. The water situation is very bad. The food sold in mammy market are very cheap and fantastic. The jiration at today's parade ground is marvelous and we wish for more. The parade commandant promised to kill 15 persons
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Just landed in d camp few minutes ago.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Borno corpers are we not going to meet eachother again in camp?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2013
Are u ready? Ready!!!!!!!!!
Are u good to go? Good to go, good to go, good to go sir!

Ready to remove head dress! Remove head dress! Three gboza for the Borno state governor, Gov Ole Shettima Barowa. Gboza! Gboza! Gboza!
Ready to replace head dress! Catch!
Replace head dress! ..booooooooooooooooo. Attention!
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Am in d camp now.can we huck up .@patuwa. Wat phatoon are u cos am in 2
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2013
faithfuldon: Am in d camp now.can we huck up .@patuwa. Wat phatoon are u cos am in 2

I am in platoon 2, with number 224, just check me out anytime. We are acting, dancing, cleaning and cooking today. Hope our meals are good?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Patuwa:

I am in platoon 2, with number 224, just check me out anytime. We are acting, dancing, cleaning and cooking today. Hope our meals are good?
Patuwa, am in platoon 4. Can we meet? 08029616267
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by patuwa2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
ad84ada:
Patuwa, am in platoon 4. Can we meet? 08029616267

Whats ur BO code number, so that I can locate u?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
patuwa2:

Whats ur BO code number, so that I can locate u?
My numbers is 1094. Leggo! Locate me in platoon 4.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Thank God, the camp is over. 21 days in the bush no be small thing o. God bless the state coordinator, God bless the camp director, God bless other camp officials, from the ktchen to the parade instructors. I represent platoon four, and I am redeployed to Delta state from Borno camp in Wannnue.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Where are you guys now!
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by TheCvBank: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2019
Want a new week motivation?

Here's one:

One of our clients who contacted us last week to ✍ a cv, cover letter and setup a professional LinkedIn account for her got an interview invite for an opening she applied for�. She shared the mail invite with us and we at @cvbank wish her the very best �. We can also assist you too in getting invites to interviews, tests and much more !

Our contact is on our bio, let's help you build that satisfying career �‍��‍��‍��‍�
#cv #cvbank #coverletter #cvsdeals  #ProfessionalResume #ModernResume #CreativeResume #CurriculumVitae #employment #job #JobSearching #CareerCoaching #JobHunt #ResumeWriter #GetHired

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu / ⚫Join Our Stream 2 Whatsapp Group⚫ / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.