Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. (5130 Views)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here / Outrage As NYSC Posts Graduates To Borno, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Let's rub minds.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by dulaman: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
ad84ada: Let's rub minds.
hahaha. E b like say na only you o.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by FineBro(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lol. My cousin was posted to this place. He aint going nowhere..
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by marshborn(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
undecided You and who wan rub mind? E better make I go do service for moon!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Loneliness make me create the thread, yet nobody show face, well the fewer we are the easier for redeployment.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
The camp is in Benue state after that its redeployment o, u get to choose where you want sef
marshborn: undecided You and who wan rub mind? E better make I go do service for moon!
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
We are camping in benue state and will be redeployed later.
FineBro: Lol. My cousin was posted to this place. He aint going nowhere..
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Ndababa(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Am here...and I represent four of my friends, all posted to Borno!
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ndababa: Am here...and I represent four of my friends, all posted to Borno!
See you guys in camp in Benue state.
4th April 2013
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
ad84ada: Loneliness make me create the thread, yet nobody show face, well the fewer we are the easier for redeployment.

Present ma! I am here O! We shall meet in Benue camp by God's grace. Do u want my number?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
All prospective corpers posted to Yobe and Borno are to go for camping in Nassarawa and Benue state.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Patuwa:

Present ma! I am here O! We shall meet in Benue camp by God's grace. Do u want my number?
Its a sir, my dear, see you in camp, funny thing, am from Benue state. NYSC DG eh
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by verde: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
this reminds me of my days in 2010 in Borno State. it was fun all round, as a Doctor l had the best accommodation,nice pay at my PPA,enjoyed site seeing at the Maiduguri Zoo plus some bush meat some days at UNIMAID. I wish l could have another chance of serving in the North Walahi talahi. I even learnt Hausa and Kanuri Languages. l miss Dr Jatau, Abacha, Lsmaila etc
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2013
verde: this reminds me of my days in 2010 in Borno State. it was fun all round, as a Doctor l had the best accommodation,nice pay at my PPA,enjoyed site seeing at the Maiduguri Zoo plus some bush meat some days at UNIMAID. I wish l could have another chance of serving in the North Walahi talahi. I even learnt Hausa and Kanuri Languages. l miss Dr Jatau, Abacha, Lsmaila etc
Not now again, boko boys have spoilt that fun.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Engr. Kingsley a.k.a akin mandela. See u guys at benue camp on d 4th of april. We are called 'SPECIAL CORPERS'. Holla at ur boy .. 08036910150.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Equalizer: Engr. Kingsley a.k.a akin mandela. See u guys at benue camp on d 4th of april. We are called 'SPECIAL CORPERS'. Holla at ur boy .. 08036910150.
Benue doubles as my state of origin, I wonder why they posted me to borno sef, any holla at me 08027616267
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Jaftee(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2013
Am expecting batch B, how did u guys work it to Borno, i have been praying and really want to be posted in Borno so that i can redeploy to lag. Pls how?
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Jaftee: Am expecting batch B, how did u guys work it to Borno, i have been praying and really want to be posted in Borno so that i can redeploy to lag. Pls how?
Lol, dint. Work mine bro, was actually angry when I saw it.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2013
ad84ada:
Benue doubles as my state of origin, I wonder why they posted me to borno sef, any holla at me 08027616267

The place network no good O! Na only glo network de work well. Mtn de fluctuate sometimes.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 5:54am On Mar 11, 2013
Patuwa is scaring us o, hey never mind, we won't even step into borno.
Patuwa: www.nairaland.com/1220339/jtf-kills-52-arrests-70
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
ad84ada: Patuwa is scaring us o, hey never mind, we won't even step into borno.

That people dem no want corper. Dem say den go de shoot any govt para military and coppers. Make we meet for camp so that we go redeploy go London or Beijing.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Patuwa:

That people dem no want corper. Dem say den go de shoot any govt para military and coppers. Make we meet for camp so that we go redeploy go London or Beijing.
Patuwa, you dey vex o, Britain ke? Chai NYSC don vex some people sha.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
ad84ada:
Patuwa, you dey vex o, Britain ke? Chai NYSC don vex some people sha.

Bros, every body de vex O. Here is an advice to current and prospective corpers still in camp,
they ll try and brain wash you with sweet tales to stay, some gullible ones ll oblige, but when orientation camp closes in 2 weeks time, you ll discover the whole experience is a mirage.
You are an investment, lots has
been spent on you, don't let a
trigger happy alimanjiri put your
people in sorrow.. The north is not
safe at least for now, we hear tales that some North East states like Taraba, Kebbi, Katsina and the likes have no history of violence.. Yes its true, same was said of Potiskum and Damaturu 2 years ago, when this savages begins, you won't get an advance mail
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Patuwa:

Bros, every body de vex O. Here is an advice to current and prospective corpers still in camp,
they ll try and brain wash you with sweet tales to stay, some gullible ones ll oblige, but when orientation camp closes in 2 weeks time, you ll discover the whole experience is a mirage.
You are an investment, lots has
been spent on you, don't let a
trigger happy alimanjiri put your
people in sorrow.. The north is not
safe at least for now, we hear tales that some North East states like Taraba, Kebbi, Katsina and the likes have no history of violence.. Yes its true, same was said of Potiskum and Damaturu 2 years ago, when this savages begins, you won't get an advance mail
I will sue you for plagiarism, wey the reference.. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: I will sue you for plagiarism, wey the reference.. Lol

Bros, abeg no sue me. I go pay fine.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2013
Patuwa:

Bros, abeg no sue me. I go pay fine.
lol

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
Less than 21 days to go. I don tire for house o!
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by ad84ada(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Patuwa: Less than 21 days to go. I don tire for house o!
oya borno here we come o. Patuwa is leading the way.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
ad84ada: oya borno here we come o. Patuwa is leading the way.

Sixteen days to go o. I don tire for house. All my mate de camp now. All the Borno corpers una fit hail me on 08055166196 and 07035763055. Make una no forget say na glo be the best network for Wannune. Mtn de fluctuate like garri price.
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by holtby09(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]fellow Ajuwayas,I juzst want to make a plea that we shud continue in our prayers...........God help us......waiting eagerly to see us all.ooo
Re: A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. by Patuwa: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2013
We shall Overcome some day, but no body must go to Borno in this 2013 Batch A.

www.nairaland.com/1229257/boko-haram-destroyed-50-catholic-churches#14813897

(1) (2) (Reply)

⚫Join Our Stream 2 Whatsapp Group⚫ / Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.