Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) (27194 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by aburo7: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Nollywood Superstar, Kate Henshaw, was spotted alongside UK Prime Minister in UK.She met with him while having a cup of coffee at starbucks and requested for a quick snap with him.David Cameron was also at Starbucks to grab something to drink.
Can this happen in Nigeria?

http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/03/kate-henshaw-spotted-with-uk-prime.html?=0

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Bluemosquito(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Happen? In your dreams, 2 million sss men would have been surronding mr.jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2013
And you think this is newsworthy?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Tee13(f): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2013
virtuoso01: And you think this is newsworthy?

It has already made NAIRALAND news.

11 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by topeorekoy(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2013

It might not be news to you but it is to me and other people

24 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimyem: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Kini big deal?
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Scarpon(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2013
am coming lemme upload a picture of me and mr ibu

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by chiefololade: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2013
It is 100% newsworthy, especially for our security studded leaders!

12 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by uzeba(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Space for sell!!

Next thrend!! Thrend for corper!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by llbhuds: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2013
D starbucks will be closed for services aslong as oga jonah is inside

THEY BUILT WALLS AROUND THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BRIDGES

16 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by vin4ever(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2013
this guys sef... u too de do amebor!!!!! nawao for NAIRALAND wit its fucking mods!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by uzeba(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Mek i con dey cry!!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by TableLeg(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2013
slimyem: Kini big deal?
I wonder undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by ebamma(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2013
slimyem: Kini big deal?
the big deal is that garri is still selling for 50naira per cup
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Pranda2(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2013
old gist...love kate anyway
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by egoldman(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2013
why cant it be newsworthy ? wetin be una problem for this country self ? your president go dey hide like person we satan himself dey pursue and here is a prime minister being free with normal people and u are asking if its newsworthy angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Only few leaders in the world can be as humble as British leaders.
British men are the best well bred men in the world.
They are products of their first class British education.
So, it is no big deal for Kate Henshaw to pose with David Cameron for a picture.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2013
llbhuds: D starbucks will be closed for services aslong as oga jonah is inside

THEY BUILT WALLS AROUND THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BRIDGES
BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALS WHO ARE SCARED OF NEMESIS.

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by crackhouse(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2013
topeorekoy:

It might not be news to you but it is to me and other people
excluding me

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2013
It's a hopeless situation...
#Check my signature for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by IceDude(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Hmm, this is humility. A local government chairman wont give u this opportunity in 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by egift(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2013
After security aides finish with you, "your mama no go recognize you".

And if you decide to snap Jonathan in close range, security men will break your leg.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by 190theclown: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Bluemosquito: Happen? In your dreams, 2 million sss men would have been surronding mr.jonathan.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by daywatcher: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2013
@poster...would you allow it if you are the president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by olasesi(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2013
How good governance makes u secure.........sorry, almost good governance

A prime minister in a place that public?

Just cant imagine a Nigerian public office holder in a similar place in NAIJA

He would be visited with STONES,CLUBS and CUTLASSES (even with the bodyguards around)..........I've got so much contempt for them when i see them on TV....And even more when they appear in public places for my eyes to see (they are careful too so they wont almost dare to ) ............#boyzarenotsmiling......

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2013
She just embarrassed us man can't she just look at the other side is it by force she most take a picture. She looks like them almagiri boys amazed to see a white man.. she just lost all the respect I had for her unspeakable picture that is.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by mosquitoNet(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2013
Use am go collect money for world bankundecided
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2013
daywatcher: @poster...would you allow it if you are the president of Nigeria?

No mind d op jare
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by dotunbabatunde: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Hw e wan take happen even d person wey wan snap with U for here must collect brb before the ovation.LoOoooOoOolzzzzzzzzz..........
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by juman(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Wonderful picture.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by gistyinka(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2013
great nation great people...
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Soso990240(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2013
D politician sef go suspect u..u wan start anoda coup?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha At Age 3 With A Football / Wizkid And Femi Kuti Performing At Felabration2017 (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.