Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) (27132 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Bendosky18: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2013
me and mr ibu at manchester

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2013
She just embarrassed us man can't she just look on like other people is it by force she must take a picture. She looks like them almagiri boys amazed to see a white man.. she just lost all the respect I had for her unspeakable picture that is.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by egift(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Bendosky18: me and mr ibu at manchester
Bros I no wan talk bad thing, but two of you look like....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1009076_Mm_jpg5948c48448269b830804945ca75fa329
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by ogaemma: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2013
This is all she ever wanted, FREEDOM.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Humphreydis(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2013
egoldman:
why cant it be newsworthy ? wetin be una problem for this country self ? your president go dey hide like person we satan himself dey pursue and here is a prime minister being free with normal people and u are asking if its newsworthy angry angry angry
............y he no go hide?...na ppl lik una dey cos am.....if na ur papa u go allow him waka 4 street lik dis?...even u sef im pikin go carry 50 bodyguards....in uk matured minds live thr...naija na orofofo,evil minds!...mtcheeww!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Thevenine(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2013
uzeba: Space for sell!!

Next thrend!! Thrend for corper!!!
Thrend? Thrend?? Seriously?
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by venorite(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2013
How this go take happen for naija. You no see gej entourage for ivory Coast, the cars wey follow am pass 200......
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Mathewjoseph: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Y gudluck no go surround himself with security,u no knw wetin aboki,mallam fit do?u knw say diz abokis no get brain dem fit tie bomb 4 waist o,go embrace our presido,even dia women don join dem too.Yeah i trust yoruba gani adams of opc don warn those yeye abokis,say if dem karry dia madness come south west we go extinct dem kpata kpata!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2013
slim fit :
She just embarrassed us man can't she just look at the other side is it by force she most take a picture. She looks like them almagiri boys amazed to see a white man.. she just lost all the respect I had for her unspeakable picture that is.
why are people so foolish.imagine what u wrote.big idiot.do u know who David Cameron is.this is a man even Obama can't help but listen to when he speaks.his name is already in the sands of time and would be remembered throughout history.i'd give anything for a pics with Cameron and am sure if he isn't in an hurry,by the time i sweet talk him with politics and foreign affairs,he'd just would take that picture.if not for humility and security,David goes home in his bike or public train with british citizens.not ur jonathan that would cause heavy traffic cause he's going to an event with his black devils called nigerian police and tons of sss all around with fully loaded guns as if theres a civil war.this shows that people like Cameron only see themselves as priviledged and not above the commons.unlike ur leader who turn dmselves to demi-gods.we have a long way to go in this country,even if we develop like US we still need to stop some norms,trends and kill some ideologies.

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by TriggerHappy: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
aburo7: Nollywood Superstar, Kate Henshaw, was spotted alongside UK Prime Minister in UK.She met with him while having a cup of coffee at starbucks and requested for a quick snap with him.David Cameron was also at Starbucks to grab something to drink.
Can this happen in Nigeria?

http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/03/kate-henshaw-spotted-with-uk-prime.html?=0
Get a life u foooooool. Is this news?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by OmoTier1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Abeg can I snap with GEJ undecided will SSS. Allow me to have a cup of garri with GEJ or even brown tea with cassava bread with GEJ and allow me take photo too.. cry

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
llbhuds: D starbucks will be closed for services aslong as oga jonah is inside

THEY BUILT WALLS AROUND THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BRIDGES
what do you expect after all the atrocities they must have committed to get to where they are?

Is it not here that Ohakim's thugs beat up a reverend father? And it's not even that the guy asked for a pic..what about the army generals that go about harrassing poor civilians?

Or Governor's that see no fault in their convoy wrecking people's vehicles just for driving along a road paid for by tax-payers money o, no be say na dem get road.

You can imagine wetin dem go do if na Jonah, the roads 10km away will be cleared, all the dirty streets will be cleaned for that day. In fact, expect a ghost town

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by OmoTier1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Bendosky18: me and mr ibu at manchester
So you are a barman undecided ..
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by velo10: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
He just wants to be nice, I doubt if he knows her. He can do the same for anybody.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by adeniyi0909: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
I love this white guys
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by TriggerHappy: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: why are people so foolish.imagine what u wrote.big idiot.do u know who David Cameron is.this is a man even Obama can't help but listen to when he speaks.his name is already in the sands of time and would be remembered throughout history.i'd give anything for a pics with Cameron and am sure if he isn't in an hurry,by the time i sweet talk him with politics and foreign affairs,he'd just would take that picture.if not for humility and security,David goes home in his bike or public train with british citizens.not ur jonathan that would cause heavy traffic cause he's going to an event with his black devils called nigerian police and tons of sss all around with fully loaded guns as if theres a civil war.this shows that people like Cameron only see themselves as priviledged and not above the commons.unlike ur leader who turn dmselves to demi-gods.we have a long way to go in this country,even if we develop like US we still need to stop some norms,trends and kill some ideologies.
Blah blah blah blah blah and your madaphucking point is grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
This will start happening in Nigeria when we learn to live as one..

If Jonathan dares move around like this without an entourage of Mopols, Police, Army, SSS, LASTMA, KIA, e.t.c... He would be either dead, missing or grievously injured in under a month.

No thanks to MASSOB, OPC, MEND, AFENIFERE, APC, PDP, Boko Haram, AREWA, MOSSOP, NDLF, CAN, e.t.c.. the hate in this country is astronomically high..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by olasesi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: This will start happening in Nigeria when we learn to live as one..

If Jonathan dares move around like this without an entourage of Mopols, Police, Army, SSS, LASTMA, KIA, e.t.c... He would be either dead, missing or grievously injured in under a month.

No thanks to MASSOB, OPC, MEND, AFENIFERE, APC, PDP, Boko Haram, AREWA, MOSSOP, NDLF, CAN, e.t.c.. the hate in this country is astronomically high..

you cant blame them.......
....MASSIVE unemployment....
....BAD justice system........
....unaccountable governance.......
....Bad economic sectors.......
....Corrupt government officials.....
....And what else.....
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by fuke(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
virtuoso01: And you think this is newsworthy?

If this is not news you will have to define news for us.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
It is indeed a big deal, how can anyone even ask? I don't expect these losers who have no life to know the value of anything. Meeting a WORLD LEADER like Prime Minister David Cameron is a very big deal in itself, and having the opportunity to take a picture with him is something that would feel very good indeed. Then again, the humility and simplicity on display - such that a random person can run into one of the most important men in the world in a random coffee shop - is truly exemplary.

There are enough Tonto Dike and 'boyfriend-girlfriend' threads on NL for you shallow kids to play around with. No need to exhibit your ignorance everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by wengerjay(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
Some people talk say she took the picture with David Cameron's wax mannequin situated somewhere in London.Na so i read am for somewhere o,no be me invent the rumour o.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by wengerjay(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Some people talk say she took the picture with David Cameron's wax mannequin situated somewhere in London.Na so i read am for somewhere o,no be me invent the story o.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Oshiite: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
slim fit :
She just embarrassed us man can't she just look at the other side is it by force she most take a picture. She looks like them almagiri boys amazed to see a white man.. she just lost all the respect I had for her unspeakable picture that is.
u are a big fat miserable bum suffering frm inferioriy complex
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by denzel2009: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
GEJ no dey drink coffee... na burukutu the man dey gulp.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by caesaraba(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: It's a hopeless situation...
#Check my signature for better understanding.

Hahahahahahaha. ROTFWML grin grin grin grin grin Dem think say I don craze with laughter here o. Chai! U don protest sotey u give up. LWKMD.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by BBPREYEgarri: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
ebamma: the big deal is that garri is still selling for 50naira per cup

It is 55 Naira in my area.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Haba, so no single Nairalander can detect this is not David Cameron. The man here is taller and slimmer than David Cameron. Moreover, cant we all see that this man wears a mask to resemble the P.M? Haba
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oshiite: u are a big fat miserable bum suffering frm inferioriy complex

You that I suffering from superiority complex?
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Fadenitan(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
This is possible in Nigeria if all of us can do the right thing without any sentiment at all time.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by igbsam(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ordinary Local Government Chairman, what am i even saying sef, Ordinary Councellor sef go pack bodyguards, police and security follow body if na Naija. You dare not go close to them, dem go give you black eye come confirm your stupidity with death-like beating wey devil himself no go dream to beat u. Naija for you. Inferiority Complex don kill Naija finish.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by olekubaby: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Some peeps funny die, any new topic their comment is always on garri price. I sincerely hope such peeps will graduate to poundo powder talk undecided. Naija is still in d stone age puffed up n totally into self -importance. Maybe when we reach there we will be liberated.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Fantacy1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding / Tobi Bakre Wins Most Popular Bbnaija Housemate At Neclive7 Award / Anita Okoye Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.