Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

"Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. (1654 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by Drdaps(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Romanus stood infront of Mungy and Bomboy.He was ready for operation;he was dressed in black boots,black jeans,black T-shirt and a black beret."i dey even wear black pant,sef"Romanus bragged.
Bomboy nodded,"and even ur teeth na to match"
But Mungy said,"Bombon, don't yab him.This chevalier musketeer shall salvage my foundering love."
Romanus nodded. "I no understand wetin u talk,Mungy,but your words dey smell like true." He grinned. "And to help me to kidnap NB(Mungy's babe) and bring her here, i get three of my fellow cult guys-Godzilla, King Kong and Maggot. Na correct bobos dem be.
Mungy had no interest in meeting d monsters either; all he cared about was his luv for NB. Since he had d mistake of ditching her & going into kalakata's liar, his heart had been constanly in pain. He felt dat he couldn't breathe, eat, talk, walk and worst of all he couldn't cram dictionaries without NB! And life without dictionaries was hell!!!
"Go and get NB for me," he cried.
"No problem," Romanus said and left. He was gone for about an hour, and durin dat hour Mungy could nt rest or sit still. "Chirawe ha ha , raf fledra abac hha emkay o, gbam!"[meaning: Oh my heart is in torture]
And den Romanus returned wit NB! Mungy was so happy. Oh
Mungy turned to NB. He rushed to her and fell to his knees before her toes.
Still angry, she stared at him coldly. "what is it Mungy?"
Mungy said, "This lush lascivious lewd lingering longing lives limitlessly in my lonely, listless low-dowm life"
NB said coldly, "what does dat mean"
Mungy said, "This evisceral ephemeral encapsulating everlasting emotiom encompasses every enzyme in me."
NB said coldy, "And wat does dat mean?"
Mungy said, "I fear dat dis fiery flamming ferocious feeling of Fecundity will flare up to finish me."
NB repeated coldly, "wat ar u tryin to say."
Mungy began again: complex complexious of contmescent....
But Bomboy cut in:NB, e wan tell u say e love u.All dis long grammar na stammer e dey stammer.
NB's face brightened up. "Is dat wat u ar saying?"
Mungy nodded sheepishly.
NB rushed into his arm and plastered his face wit kisses. "Aba tari tu," she said.
"Aba tari tu, gbam gban GBAM!" he replied.(meaning: i love u d way Buhari loves university of pronto, gbam!)
The following day
Mungy was walking towards Delta Park Hostels to see NB. He had borrowed a new pair of white jeams from Bomboy so as to impress his babe.
Just den a Benz passed by n splashed muddy water on his jeans like dat man in dat so klin protect advert.The driver of d Benz parked d car n came oup.
"Hey, young man, i'm really sorry," he said.
But Mungy was too angry to listen."Are u blind? Idiot! Fool!"
"Hey man, there's no need to insult me," the man said.
But Mungy continued to insult him; this time in d bush language of R u m o b o l a s t i k o r e l g a. "sanneeabbachaar!"(meaning; dis one no get translation-abi una wan put me 4 trouble?)
"But..." the man said.
"Don't talk to me! Simpleton! Nincompoop! Senile slowpoke! And i bet all ur children & offspring are genetically impaired too." And wit dat Mungy stormed off.
He rushed back to his room n changed into his old trousers.
He headed back to NB's room n whistled happily to himself.He is going to see his girlfriend , d most beautiful girl in d whole wide world.
He arrived @ d room n knocked on her door.And wen she opened it he felt as happy as Ebele jonathan wen he first set eyes on Dame.
"Mungy darling," NB screamed n rushed into his arms.
NB said, "And Mungy, there's someone i want u to meet."
"Who's dat?"
"My father. I hope he'll like you."
Mungy preened. "Of course he will.
"Everyone likes me. How can he not like the future chief of Rumobolastikorelga, the man who wants to make his daughter d princess Diana of d bushest village in ECOWAS. Where is he"
"He's right here," she said. And she opened the door.
And Mungy's mouth fell open.
"Chirawe ha ha, gbam..." it was the man who had been driving the Benz
Already marriage don done.
Re: "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by greedie1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
yippeeeee....1st to comment!!!!
i hope this is going to make an entertaining
absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, gripping, riveting
amusing, intriguing, newsworthy read. grin grin grin grin grin

subscribing!
Re: "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by 190theclown: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by Drdaps(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:
yippeeeee....1st to comment!!!!
i hope this is going to make an entertaining
absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, gripping, riveting
amusing, intriguing, newsworthy read. grin grin grin grin grin

subscribing!
where is my Dicko? abeg
Re: "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by greedie1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Drdaps:
where is my Dicko? abeg

don't keep me waiting, update pls.... cool
Re: "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
:oGbangaun marriage don do,oya keep rocking man,i dey feel ur ambigous rhymes
Re: "Hi Dad" Campus Blue Story. by Drdaps(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Peterjosh: :oGbangaun marriage don do,oya keep rocking man,i dey feel ur ambigous rhymes
Bairn i'm ur bapu not a barfly backdown now befor u become a bacon to bacillus bacteria

(1) (Reply)

THE LONG ROAD–A Novel [magical Realism] / My Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 28 / Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.