Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt (697 Views)

His Name Was Wrongly Spelt On The Mobilization List / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact / Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt by Dehley(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hello folks in the house, my younger brother just found out his surname has been wrongly spelt after receiving his call up letter today. Pls house, could u enlighten me on what he needs to do concerning the mistake. Thanks in anticioation.
Re: The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Can't offer anything much 4now. But it's something dat may affect him later.
Re: The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt by Dehley(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Can't offer anything much 4now. But it's something dat may affect him later.

Is there any possibility of rectifying the error during registration in the camp. I await your response bro.
Re: The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dehley:

Is there any possibility of rectifying the error during registration in the camp. I await your response bro.
yes there is, twice
During and after registration. So tell your bro not to panic
Re: The Effect Of A Name Wrongly Spelt by Dehley(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks for the infomation. I can't appreciate U enough sir.

(1) (Reply)

Did NYSC Reduce Alawee By 200 Or Somebody Dey Use Our Alawee Dey Chop / 2014 Benue Youth Coppers * BBM Channel*. / .....NYSC:Which State Pays Corpers Better???.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.