Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work (718 Views)

REF -I Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend -lets Hookup ( WIFE FOUND ) / My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. / I Live In The U.s And Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work by busolayemi: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Its sumhow...wat reason wil a man dat can't afford to set up his wife well tel er to stop working dereby deprivin d woman her financial empowerment
Re: Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Becos he is a coward wit jealousy and self -esteem issues,woe betide any lady who ends up wit such cos she aint me! undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work by boxer022(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Any man that tells his wife not to work is digging his own grave. If per adventure tomorrow the man is unable to meet up with his financial obligations due to one reason or another they will be forced to start borrowing money and even collecting things on credit thereby putting the family into debts that they may not be able to finish paying due to the problems and the wife is not working. But if the weife is working and the man is working then it will be easy for the family when anything bad happens and the man cannot meet up anymore. As for me my wife must work so as to make the load less heavy
Re: Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work by busolayemi: 2:44am On Mar 03, 2013
Its good I'm seeing dis from a man cos I had dis argument with a man. Infact, he made me understand dat as we speak, his wife does not work. He buys everytin she needs and bla bla....his reasons...so the wife can take have time for his kids. Such men are wicked and have hidden agendas cos if u want to make a woman helpless and 100percent dependent on u as a man, d first tin u do is to make er financially disables....its jst funny. D day my hubby as much as mentions it....I can't even imagine wat wil apen. Weda na u send me go skool angry
Re: Why Wil A Man Tel His Wife Not To Work by JadeWilliam(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Most muslim women don't work.They said its their custom.A man cam 2my office&was braggin dat their muslim women don't work dat their men provide evrythng they need while we xtains,our husbnds assign responsibilities 2us thereby makin we women work our a*s off&mnot hav tym 2build our home.I was so offended by dat comment.Its lame&selfish 2tel ur wife 2quit her job.Her job gives her fulfillment&a sense of responsibility&helps her 2interact wit d outside world.As long as sh's enjoyin her work,sh shld b allowed 2work.My opinion

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK WHITE Bold 5 For 48k5,bold 6 For 37k,bold 2 For 25,TORCH 1 For 30k.call / What attracts men? / Two Kenyan Men Signed An Ageement To "Marry" The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.