Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. (15779 Views)

Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
tolaerinle: HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER WONDER BANK

https://www.nairaland.com/1237592/wonderbank-cripples-economy-village
Please kindly explain how this is similar to the wonder bank? Please if you are ignorant about a topic you do not have to comment. Go get your facts straight then comeback and challenge me. Your ignorant comment is not welcome. Thank You.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
personaldomest:
Please kindly explain how this is similar to the wonder bank? Please if you are ignorant about a topic you do not have to comment. Go get your facts straight then comeback and challenge me. Your ignorant comment is not welcome. Thank You.
Please learn to ignore scallywags.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by azpekuliar: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
personaldomest:

Welcome to NL...cheesy
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by amtheone(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2013
@personaldomest

My prayer for u is dat may ur plans and efforts and dat of ur investors yield positive result IJN.

And in all situations kip communication line open with ur investors.

Am happy that u are doing this.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by chisco: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Madam please i need you to urgently send your proposal for this project to judeugo0561@yahoo.com. Are new investors still welcomed? Thanks for your anticipated prompt response.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Will reply all emails as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by lanre2009: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by toluxa1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
personaldomest: Do NOT go to Oyo state. Its cool to buy charcoal there, but not so cool as a producer with limited resources. They would bleed you dry!!!

We went to Kwara instead.
A village called LOMA.

They charge 20bucks per bags produced, finish.

About Oyo State.....

You mean Babanloma? Before Oke Ode when coming from BodeSaadu
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by toluxa1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
I think this is the season for charcoal exports, winter.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
lanre2009: @ personalmodest

I hope you have seen these stories, they are quite recent:-

http://m.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=1976

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Business/News/Charcoal-production-is-illegal-in-Kwara-20130314

http://www.theheraldnews.info/kwara-warns-charcoal-producers-task-force-arrests-truck-loads

Like i said earlier we are working on private properties. The government is after those people that just go into the forest, cut down trees, and begin to produce charcoal. Even the government understands that when an individual buys a land he/she can cut down the trees in the land to build a house or do what he/she please.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
toluxa1: I think this is the season for charcoal exports, winter.

The season for charcoal is all year round and highly dependent on the countries you supply to in the international market.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
toluxa1:

You mean Babanloma? Before Oke Ode when coming from BodeSaadu

Yes Babanloma. We were there for while, before we moved to a privately owned land that belongs to one of our investor that partnered with us to clear his land.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by overdrive(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
I hv 100k to invest ppl cm join me to mk up d 500k.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
overdrive: I hv 100k to invest ppl cm join me to mk up d 500k.

Please drop your email here. We are having a meeting with potential investors at our office in Victoria Island Lagos on 5/04/2013. Since you are interested in investing its advisable you attend as there will be other potential investors there, so that we can listen to opinions as a group. I think its better to meet as a group than individually. Thank You
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
We have an opening at our farm in illorin for a production supervisor. Requirements: Ability to speak 1 of these combinations of Language English/French, English/Togolese, Yoruba/French, Yoruba/Togolese, English/French/Togolese. Salary: N40,000 *inclusive of feeding/transportation/accommodation*
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by lanre2009: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
I just replied your mail, pls check and respond asap. Cheers!!!
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
I just replied your email also. Thank you.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by overdrive(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ejikeogbogu@gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Good day people.
We will be having a meeting with potential investors at our office, 11am on Friday 5/04/2013 at our office. Address: 6B Bendel Close, Off Bishop Aboyade Cole Street Victoria Island Lagos.
Thank you all.
For any information you can send me an email demnota@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by toluxa1(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2013
I sent you a mail for nealy a week or over now, no response.
from honoura1@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
I'm sorry. I didn't get your email please resend it to demnota@yahoo.com. I will reply Asap. Thank You
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good Day.
This is to remind our potential investors about the meeting taking place at our office (6B Bendel Close Off Bishop Aboyade Cole Street Victoria Island Lagos) Time: 11am
Thank you.
For enquires send an email to demnota@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Its easier to build than to destroy they say. This is a gullible business and I wont recommend it to any one, considering the fact that it involves destroying the environment. I dont understand why one would hackdown trees that took many years to grow, simply because one wants to burn and sell them for charcoal. Droughts and desertification is destroying our environment due to the inavailability of trees.

It is a risky business, it wouldnt be long b4 the long arms of the govt (Environmental protection agencies)catches up with one gullibility.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks again to all those who had taken the time to read through the thread. Clarifications were made regarding every aspect of the business.

We would update you all on the outcome of our meeting today.

Thank you.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LvVeiYP0lQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHF-40-Uv1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2q9ELydjgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huUqFpuQ-KM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9T-2e7Z8Ws

Links to the videos of our site. Finally got it on the youtube many thanks to Mr Lanre and Mr Lukman. One for putting pressure on us and the other for helping upload it.

About our meeting yesterday, it was successful and we shall discuss more on that later but for now we are busy making some necessary arrangements.

Thank you all for making this a success, we would only grow bigger from here.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Please next time, the video should be shot entirely in english language. Not all potential investors can understand Yoruba.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
E ma binu sir, ti o ba di igba min a ma je ki gbo gbo eyan ma so oyinbo.

Lol.

Next time the conservation would be in english. But the forest security (vigilante's) as well as the workers do not understand english. So only conversation between our partners can be in english.

Thanks.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
personaldomest: E ma binu sir, ti o ba di igba min a ma je ki gbo gbo eyan ma so oyinbo.

Lol.

Next time the conservation would be in english. But the forest security (vigilante's) as well as the workers do not understand english. So only conversation between our partners can be in english.

Thanks.
Lol, no wahala.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Good day.
For those that sent me emails and i wasn't able to reply i have replied all your mails.
Thank you.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abiola_a7: Am interested too buh will call you for some things am not clear about.

OK
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by skyp(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
@op u promise to text me when the date of the meeting is fixed but to my surprise u only sent me a text to inform me that the meeting has been held. I really felt bad about it. So hw can I get the out come of the meeting. Pls mail me abt the changes escosll7@gmail.com cos I just read from one of your post that some changes has been made or better still u can post it here. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 13, 2013
@op

send me a proposal to solly124@gmail.com

Investment amount available but face to face meeting to clarify some issues are key. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch / Nigerian Banks And Its Systematic Extortion (share Your Experience) / Dangote Refinery Sets 2020 For Petrol, Fertilizer Export Begins This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.