Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. (15751 Views)

Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by skyp(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Can u pls drop ur phone number there is something I like to talk to u about
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by olushollys(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
I have sent u a mail, pls reply
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by skyp(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
y no response?
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
I'm so sorry, its been a busy day. You can call me on 08036958844 or send me an email demnota@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by skyp(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2013
if there is anyone in the house that has invested on this charcoal business please tell us about your experience so far
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by tpia5: 2:09am On Mar 14, 2013
first time i'm hearing about it, sounds interesting but I hope there's tree planting in the works.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by sonety2k(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nice One Broda , hope to get in touch with you
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Its been a very busy weekend.I will respond to all your emails as soon as possible. Thank you.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2013
tpia@:
first time i'm hearing about it, sounds interesting but I hope there's tree planting in the works.
what exactly is the problem of you people, didn't you read the part where op said it is virgin farmlands she is clearing so that the farmers can use their land to cultivate crops.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by azpekuliar: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
grin
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
azpekuliar: grin
bros wo hwe? Ihwo nana mue rue gano.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by azpekuliar: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
blink182: bros wo hwe? Ihwo nana mue rue gano.

Mavo Sir
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
azpekuliar:

Mavo Sir
mi ero o. Oma we wo? Hope ona bi sasa?
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by ebamma(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
I JustStumbled upon this info on the net, Before investing your money in charcoal production in kwara state read this
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/environment/49123-charcoal-business-thrives-in-kwara-despite-prohibition-law
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
ebamma: I JustStumbled upon this info on the net, Before investing your money in charcoal production in kwara state read this
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/environment/49123-charcoal-business-thrives-in-kwara-despite-prohibition-law
if you no wan do, go sleep make interested people fit hustle.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by azpekuliar: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2013
skyp: Can I find someone to join me because I don't have upto 500k and the money I have with me (250k) is my life saves afther four years of graduation so please no scam me, I go just commit suicide.

grin
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by megar01: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
personaldomest: For those who have gotten in touch with me, thank you.

For those who have gotten in touch with the aim of buying containers of charcoal, here is my proposal....

please can i see this proposal? oluoyesiku@maybeent.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by igbonla(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
blink182: if you no wan do, go sleep make interested people fit hustle.

You should slow down and allow free flow of opinions. I have same objection as some of the folks here; while understanding the making money part, some people have grown to higher level of responsibility to look beyond monetary gains in business ideas. You need to read up on damages to the environment through tree felling.

I had to get the police involved to chase those excavating sand from my land but not after they have destroyed about 2-3 acres of the land digging up to 5-6 feet deep. Those felling the trees are worse, they show up when I am not there causing me to spend money on policing the land.

It is ok to support those planning on planting Moringa but with POB of 250 planned for the expansion, this madam look set to to remove all the trees from Ilorin to Ibadan in a short time!
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
igbonla:

You should slow down and allow free flow of opinions. I have same objection as some of the folks here; while understanding the making money part, some people have grown to higher level of responsibility to look beyond monetary gains in business ideas. You need to read up on damages to the environment through tree felling.

I had to get the police involved to chase those excavating sand from my land but not after they have destroyed about 2-3 acres of the land digging up to 5-6 feet deep. Those felling the trees are worse, they show up when I am not there causing me to spend money on policing the land.

It is ok to support those planning on planting Moringa but with POB of 250 planned for the expansion, this madam look set to to remove all the trees from Ilorin to Ibadan in a short time!
Well we can't all be environmentalist at this stage. Let us make money first then we could come back to plant jatropha or whatever weed to ensure the soil isn't destroyed.

The western world is shouting about protecting the environment whereas they are the biggest destroyers of the planet. 250 workers if that is what you mean by pob is little.

I'm not in the business yet but when I eventually get in, it is to make good money and put food in the tummy of thousands of people. I don't even think this process harms the environment to a quarter of what gas flaring does daily.

Our country is underdeveloped and what matters now is rising above the $1 line for many. When we get comfortable enough, then we can become busy bodies and environmental crusaders, until then. Let's make money first.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Thank you all for your opinion. Please for those that sent me emails and I haven't replied please kindly send it to demnota@yahoo.com.I'm having issues with my email. And for those I fixed a meeting with at our office for next week the date hasn't changed. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to respond to your questions. I've been very busy with work. Thanks for your understanding. And if you have any urgent question or opinion you can reach me on 08036958844
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by thatdude99: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
If I have a contract and I have the 500k investment, how will it work out. Send me details to abeybaba99@gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmm sounds interesting... Though d distance is worrisome sha, Lagos to Ilorin.. Make person no go visit d farm one day meet only d Moringa pple grin cheesy

Not discouraging anyone ohhh, cuz am also interested!

But den dropping ones life savings for somfin dat u myt not be able to physically monitor is d P
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by personaldomest(f): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2013
Read the thread again. The investors are to get a supervisor which could be a family member or trusted friend or someone you know that will be in illorin monitoring your investment. That's why we collect investments in batches on 500 thousand. All the investors putting the total of investment meet at our office to discuss how they intend to get a supervisor. And if just one investor is putting 500K he gets his supervisor.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by fromuk(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2013
Sounds like another Nospector of 2007.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2013
fromuk: Sounds like another Nospector of 2007.
how?
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Abiolaa7: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Am interested too buh will call you for some things am not clear about.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by azpekuliar: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
fromuk: Sounds like another Nospector of 2007.

Gist us oo.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
azpekuliar:

Gist us oo.
no mind am, he has nothing to say. Nospet whatever was a filling station business that turned into a h y I p. No concrete explanation for what they were using investors money for. They were pure pyramid scheme.

With this, you can even go stay in the farm and monitor your business yourself. So what's the big deal about scam here?
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by azpekuliar: 1:55am On Mar 25, 2013
^^ na who go help me stay for that farm monitor the thing?
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2013
azpekuliar: ^^ na who go help me stay for that farm monitor the thing?
if you no fit go then look for trustworthy person. Like me I de always build mental list of honest people. Na money I de look for right now.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by lanre2009: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2013
i just sent you a mail now, hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. by tolaerinle: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Nigeria Bank For A Domiciliary Account? Read This / Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians / Gtbank Restores Normalcy And Resumes Operational Services Fully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.