Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters (7254 Views)

Oyo PDP Begs Supporters Ahead Of April 11 / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Tolexander: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
o'boy:
gbagaun Master!!!
tribalism and Gbagaunism dont work together,you have to Drop one
TU QUO QUE!
GBAGAUN RECIPROCATED!
Nothing like dont but don't or do not!
Don't thank me, thank God!
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Isokoman1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Bianca, don't make me laugh...

Don't allow APGA to die and you sit don for Spain under PDP umbrella be an ambassador.

These people still thinks we are all FOOLS sha!

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Vlyrics: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
So na der all dose old men and women dey go yesterday inside congested lorries. Hope say tym neva reach 4 sharing of money 4 anambra state... Anyways wen tym reach make all d candidates try reach unizik to dash us some money...
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by thaoriginator: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Some people go come here start to dey write long thesis. Who send una sef?

My own bi say, 'the leader is dead, the party will diee!'

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Proxytalk: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
The op is an APC member trying to misinform people of what happened at awka yesterday. pls goggle leadershipnews/apga rally in awka to get full news, including how annie okonkwo organised his apc rival rally at emmaus house awka and was nearly beaten up by student when he failed to give them money he promised upon mobilising them. apga is seriously finding its feet. a lot of acn members decamped to apga yesterday.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
I av been vindicated.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Biancar just came to grace Peter Obis bed

When would they make their affair official?

APGA was never alive to start with

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by aljharem(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
dayokanu: Biancar just came to grace Peter Obis bed

When would they make their affair official?

APGA was never alive to start with

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by kaisy1980: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
[b]Win Abia my a??,

1) All the slots given to Abia State by

GEJ was corned by Gov Obi to his Anambara

people from Bianca to just name it.

2)What role did Gov Obi, Bianca all other

National officers mentioned above play

during the last 2011 election in all

those states that he mentioned, cognizance

must be given to the fact that 2011 was

not an election year in Anambara State,

but like the camelon he is he never

campaigned in any of the states he

mentioned to prop APGA to victory.He

only tried to make sure that GEJ and PDP

wins.

Now coming to Abia State.
[b]Chief Reagan Ufomba
,this is a man that did not even

pay 1 KOBO ( ONE KOBO ) for "PURE WATER"

to his agents, I am not talking about his

Party officers or assist in any way to help the party during election ,all he told them was to go to their polling units, win election come back to him and he will give the
agent 1Million( Crazy)Win your Local Govt and come take 1million Naira cash(419)

[b]Chief Dickson:
Is this fellow in Abia APGA? LOL.With the death of Ojukwu,

this guy died with him too.As far as Abia APGA is concerned this guy should ask
Bianca to assist him .

The Gov Peter Obi faction in Abia State, please can any Nairalander

help tell Gov Peter Obi to as a matter of

fact wake up and face the realities on

ground coz if he did not come in 2011 to

all those states to campaign to assist

all those states is now that he is going

to assist.

We the real APGA (the grass root) is

joining APC based on the fact that the The Ikemba, Eze Igbo gburugburu, Odu ndi

Igbo nkem Bu, Anya di igbo nji ahu uzu

nke Mbu, Oputa Obie nke mbu Ndi Igbo etc

( please add your own title to this great son of our land) will not consider only people from his state for any political position rather he will make sure that it spreads round .He believes in equality.

Please let them tell the above mentioned

that APGA IS NOT ANAMBARA PEOPLE GATHERING AUTHORITY.

Owelle is leading us and we must follow him

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Ositawap: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gbongbonosi: Hmmm. Anytime I heard about this man I use to laugh iS like Sam loko he still remain national party leader?please what can A dead person can offer again?how could evil man be your great leader?thank god that its only igboland that party can have access
.you are worst than an slowpoke.you must be an aboki.NO NO.LIKE SERIOUSLY your head have been plucked out of from you neck.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: LADY GAGA DANCES WITH THE WOMAN FOR FEAR OF ILLUMATI IN EARTH SOUL. FORGIVE SEXY SEUN IN TIME OF BEAUTIFUL NEED.
I tried very hard to make sense out of your post, but the more i tried, the more confused i got. Pls quit skipping your pills or they might forcefully return you back again to the mental sanatorium where you escaped from.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by joelOmo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
The real apga has joined PAC. Peter obi is a pdp man using ojukwuss apga to hold on to power. Bianca herself is an ambassaDor under pdp. So the truth is that obi and Bianca are pdp stooges in the southeast. Now Peter obi is supporting a govt that cannot even fix onitsha to Enugu road for the past 3years. My bio brothers, don't be deceived Peter. Obi and Bianca r pdp members,not apga, they r just using ojukwuss apga to hold on to power because they know u guys hate pdp. Pls let's be wise, I am sure or has mean well for the ibo man. Lets join him and see the way forward . Let's see if we can negotiate a vp position for rochas and support a northern president then in another 8 years we prepare rochas for the highest position. This to me is the most feasible way to get development for the south east and also get the presidency. Mark my word, gem is interested in 2015 ,also ,he ll not b bold to give the power to an ibo man in 2019' so let's dump this pdp and apga pdp people and face the real opposition and get the power. If we have he south east, southwest, 2 states from the south south, and at least ten states from the north, these pdp Will shake to their bones. My beloved ibo guys, let's be wise and united. I am not N ibo man, but I sErved in the east and grew up in Benin amongst ibo guys so I'm connected to u guys. Let's do this mennn

1 Like

Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
I agree with Bianca but someone should educated her with the fact that a dea person cannot be the leader of the party. There should surely be another name for Ojukwu as it concerns the party but not a leader.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
V-lyrics:
So na der all dose old men and women dey go yesterday inside congested lorries. Hope say tym neva reach 4 sharing of money 4 anambra state... Anyways wen tym reach make all d candidates try reach unizik to dash us some money...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. * tears still rolling over cheeks'
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Stuupid woman
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Vlyrics: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proxytalk: The op is an APC member trying to misinform people of what happened at awka yesterday. pls goggle leadershipnews/apga rally in awka to get full news, including how annie okonkwo organised his apc rival rally at emmaus house awka and was nearly beaten up by student when he failed to give them money he promised upon mobilising them. apga is seriously finding its feet. a lot of acn members decamped to apga yesterday.

dem don start to dey share d money? Y u no inform me nw, i for join d anti apga rallie. Apga i dey una back too, PDP is my party, ACN is my allie... All of dis party shuld come and settle me oooh
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Pukkah: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nigerians will not stop to amaze me. A dead man is the National Leader of a political party.

This swallows response.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by daprinceA: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gondyke: How can a dead man remain a National leader of a living party?obi is romancing with Bianca in the name of politics.The true situation is that the real Apga members are noe APC whil obi and co are stooges and hirelings of GEJ.How can a party move a resolution after a rally to include supporting an opposition party,is that not contradictory?obi and binca you can contine the widow inheritance without calling it Apga politics,shame to both of you and your cohorts.How can a dead man remain a National leader of a living party?obi is romancing with Bianca in the name of politics.The true situation is that the real Apga members are noe APC whil obi and co are stooges and hirelings of GEJ.How can a party move a resolution after a rally to include supporting an opposition party,is that not contradictory?obi and binca you can contine the widow inheritance without calling it Apga politics,shame to both of you and your cohorts.How can a dead man remain a National leader of a living party?obi is romancing with Bianca in the name of politics.The true situation is that the real Apga members are noe APC whil obi and co are stooges and hirelings of GEJ.How can a party move a resolution after a rally to include supporting an opposition party,is that not contradictory?obi and binca you can contine the widow inheritance without calling it Apga politics,shame to both of you and your cohorts.U

The earlier you realise that, Okorocha is a professional political prostitute with a greedy and unrealistic ambition the better for you, here is a man that APGA gave a lifeline to become what he is today and all he could do for the party is to TRY and sell it out to desperate politicians, i will wait and see what comes out of it....Meanwhile i wonder the APGA that is in alliance with Okorocha , cos the last time i checked even the embattled ex chairman of APGA (Umeh) is not in support of the merger and so is Obi... so who did Okorocha move with?
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by daprinceA: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
kaisy1980: [b]Win Abia my a??,

1) All the slots given to Abia State by

GEJ was corned by Gov Obi to his Anambara

people from Bianca to just name it.

2)What role did Gov Obi, Bianca all other

National officers mentioned above play

during the last 2011 election in all

those states that he mentioned, cognizance

must be given to the fact that 2011 was

not an election year in Anambara State,

but like the camelon he is he never

campaigned in any of the states he

mentioned to prop APGA to victory.He

only tried to make sure that GEJ and PDP

wins.

Now coming to Abia State.
[b]Chief Reagan Ufomba
,this is a man that did not even

pay 1 KOBO ( ONE KOBO ) for "PURE WATER"

to his agents, I am not talking about his

Party officers or assist in any way to help the party during election ,all he told them was to go to their polling units, win election come back to him and he will give the
agent 1Million( Crazy)Win your Local Govt and come take 1million Naira cash(419)

[b]Chief Dickson:
Is this fellow in Abia APGA? LOL.With the death of Ojukwu,

this guy died with him too.As far as Abia APGA is concerned this guy should ask
Bianca to assist him .

The Gov Peter Obi faction in Abia State, please can any Nairalander

help tell Gov Peter Obi to as a matter of

fact wake up and face the realities on

ground coz if he did not come in 2011 to

all those states to campaign to assist

all those states is now that he is going

to assist.

We the real APGA (the grass root) is

joining APC based on the fact that the The Ikemba, Eze Igbo gburugburu, Odu ndi

Igbo nkem Bu, Anya di igbo nji ahu uzu

nke Mbu, Oputa Obie nke mbu Ndi Igbo etc

( please add your own title to this great son of our land) will not consider only people from his state for any political position rather he will make sure that it spreads round .He believes in equality.

Please let them tell the above mentioned

that APGA IS NOT ANAMBARA PEOPLE GATHERING AUTHORITY.

Owelle is leading us and we must follow him
When the burble bursts you will know who leads the Igbo race...my candid advice is that you should screen any politician you align with,try and find out their track record
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by daprinceA: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
joel Omo: The real apga has joined PAC. Peter obi is a pdp man using ojukwuss apga to hold on to power. Bianca herself is an ambassaDor under pdp. So the truth is that obi and Bianca are pdp stooges in the southeast. Now Peter obi is supporting a govt that cannot even fix onitsha to Enugu road for the past 3years. My bio brothers, don't be deceived Peter. Obi and Bianca r pdp members,not apga, they r just using ojukwuss apga to hold on to power because they know u guys hate pdp. Pls let's be wise, I am sure or has mean well for the ibo man. Lets join him and see the way forward . Let's see if we can negotiate a vp position for rochas and support a northern president then in another 8 years we prepare rochas for the highest position. This to me is the most feasible way to get development for the south east and also get the presidency. Mark my word, gem is interested in 2015 ,also ,he ll not b bold to give the power to an ibo man in 2019' so let's dump this pdp and apga pdp people and face the real opposition and get the power. If we have he south east, southwest, 2 states from the south south, and at least ten states from the north, these pdp Will shake to their bones. My beloved ibo guys, let's be wise and united. I am not N ibo man, but I sErved in the east and grew up in Benin amongst ibo guys so I'm connected to u guys. Let's do this mennn

i wonder how you came up with this fairy tale of yours , meanwhile who are the real APGA members that joined the merger , i can only point out Okorocha , every other known member of APGA is against the merger(both factions. Okorocha goofed by making that rhetoric of APGA -APGA and APGA- PDP, i think heis the stooge in APC cos he has always been there pawn.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
APGA is dead. The coming governorship election in Anambra is a straight fight between APC and PDP.
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by StevenJay01(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2013
SimonAndal: LADY GAGA DANCES WITH THE WOMAN FOR FEAR OF ILLUMATI IN EARTH SOUL. FORGIVE SEXY SEUN IN TIME OF BEAUTIFUL NEED.
I use to tink mayb u were just tryin to playful wit ur word but as I am nau its like I av cum to d conclusion dat u nid help
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by doke4: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
lacasa: Why the alarm

i kow APGA to have always been a subsidiary of the PDP sad
Subsidiary ke,has it become nnpc?
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by backtosender: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Dont Allow APGA Die,’ Bianca Begs Supporters by Peacemaker5128: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
They have all Athiefculated to Hausa Fulani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Buhari Katsina Or Am I Dreaming? Graphic Pictures / Beyond The News: This Is The Real Cause Of The Orlu Crisis / “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.