Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? (1686 Views)

Death Of Church Members: How Does Your Church React? / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / As A Christian, Does Your Dressing Really Matter ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by ATMC(f): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pastor Kun:

But his church also preaches the fraudulent tithe doctrine.
ok, didn't see dt.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
HARDDON:

Ofcos he is not a 'money doubler' woreva that means. But he knows that humans r inherently selfish. Thus the principle.
Didn't you read about d rich man that kept all commandments but wen Jesus told him to go sell all he had and come follow him, he was sore grieved and went away in anger?

Where dere lies no check mates n principles , chaos is inevitable is. It is man's tendency to worship d created material tins and hold them in higher esteem than d maker. So he instructed we give.

As long as d earth remaineth, Seed timee and harvest shall not cease.

If that is not enuf ƒoя you, testimonies abound of men who were struck with poverty but out of the little they had, gave their ways of of poverty.

Don't get it twisted menh . Salvation cannot take d place of sowing and reaping. Didn't Lazarus die å pauper yet went to heaven? Ενεη in heaven, he still remained poor cos he was @ Abraham's bosom. So many Christians r actually harassing God with so many prayer points today and it seems he isn't answering dem wen all dey nid do is tithe and give offerings with a cheerful hearts .

No oηε is forcing none of you. Give if you deem it fit but as ƒoя me and мч household, we will give it all back to him.

Мч dad in d Lord is a dangerous giver and i can't slack . Ενεη d church pay its tithe and give offerings. Which dad isn't involved in.
Dad's account is different from d church's accounts. And all church properties are bought in d church's name.
Haw much do Ʊ have put togheda? Multiply that вч 1000 ...da might just ß some1's offering ƒoя a Sunday service . So boys, you haven't seen wealth yet. Sow that uя seed ånd stop dis hate.
But i shld quickly point out very importantly that is it not every ground you r meant to sow. It is not every church you can pay uя tithe. Only pay it where salvation is preached and ρρℓ get saved week in week out. If not, you can't but continue this uя cries .
Regards
so abraham's bosom is a poor place in heaven? Now i'm afraid of d gospel ur church preaches.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by alexleo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
frosbel:

He is on Nairaland advertising his church when he should actually be advertising Jesus.

Besides his church also preaches the false tithe doctrine as you rightly noticed.

ANTI-TITHE MADNESS IS YOUR PROBLEM. Go get yourself healed and Stop pretending with the name of Jesus. You think everybody that calls Lord Lord is the one who truly knows Jesus. SATAN IS HAVING A FIELD DAY ON YOU. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF THAT YOU KNOW JESUS WHEN YOU REALLY DONT KNOW HIM. Its you that is advertising my church by mentioning it each time i reject your rebellious spirit. And of course i like my church because they are a group of people who truly wants to follow God's way and make heaven. Get this into your head- YOU CANNOT BRAINWASH ME WITH YOUR SENSELESS POSTS HERE.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by alexleo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
ATMC: ok, didn't see dt.

Yeah we are not against tithe and their is nothing fraudulent about it. You people are just posting your own opinion about it and it does not change anything.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by HARDDON: 1:31am On Mar 07, 2013
Segeggs: there you go!God gave jesus as a sacrifice to redeem mankind from all PROBLEMS so we christians dont need to sacrifice anymore,not even money.we can only give to the needy and towards meaningful projects cos God loves a cheerful giver and tithe is not cheerful giving

How your stark ignorance fumes.

Don't deceive yourself: he was wounded ƒoя our TRANSGRESSIONS. he was bruised ƒoя our iniquity, d chetisement of our SINS was upon him and by his strives, we r HEALED.
Jesus came to bring us back to God from our lost state. §☺̣̣̥̇ we can hv fellowship with God again. And be born again. Blot out sins.

But your béing born again, does not guarantee you kingdom wealth. You have to obey d principle of sowing and reaping. Seeth a man deligent in his business, he shall not stand before mean men.

He blesses d works of our hands wen we sow. You can use oηε part of d bible to sweep d other part under d carpet.

Did mention lazarus who DEsired to ß poor on earth already. How he still went to heaven (because he was born again) but was still found on abrahan"s bosom in heaven ( abraham's boys quarters) poor.

So many Christains r born again today, but they don't apply d principle of sowing and reaping and wud ever remain poor. Die n make heaven.

Ƒoя dose of you clamoring ƒoя no tithing , Kip eating your seed and d fruit.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by HARDDON: 1:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Ubenedictus: so abraham's bosom is a poor place in heaven? Now i'm afraid of d gospel ur church preaches.

Litle wonder you lose touch with d essence when you read your bible.

Don't go chasing shaft . The bottom line is: so long as d earth remaineth, seed time and harvest shall not cease.

Kip holding unto that change of yours
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 07, 2013
^^^
@HARDDON.How can u call abraham's bossom a poor place? is heaven a poor place? Christ has redeemed us from d law which tithe is under.seed sowing in form of money is a scam,what u ought to be doing is sowing d word in people.
Dangote,bill gates,obama etc dont tithe nor ever sowed seed but are rich,how come u arent like dem?instead of work and pray u want to bribe God to hasten ur blessings.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 07, 2013
"Beauty all laid up in d sky,d way u fly" . Isnt dat wat u say after fleecing d sheeples for private jet?
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Segeggs: ^^^
@HARDDON.How can u call abraham's bossom a poor place? is heaven a poor place? Christ has redeemed us from d law which tithe is under.seed sowing in form of money is a scam,what u ought to be doing is sowing d word in people.
Dangote,bill gates,obama etc dont tithe nor ever sowed seed but are rich,how come u arent like dem?instead of work and pray u want to bribe God to hasten ur blessings.
i tire for d boy. abraham bosom is the poor place in heaven he says.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by HARDDON: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Segeggs: ^^^

I go and prepare a place ƒoя you in heaven......and in my father's....there r many mansions : you care to ask yourselves what lazarus was doin in d boys quarters of abraham's mansion? That the rich fool in hell wanted Abraham to SEND lazarus to his brothers on earth? But then, dis is oηε τaικ ƒoя anoda day .

Agreed, Christ has redeemed us from d law, but why are so many born again Christains poor today ? WHY?
There obvously something amidst. And that is tithe and offering.

Ενεη Jesus, our perfect example showed us that there must be a seed before blessings and multiplication can occur:
Dere was water before he made wine out of it.
There were three loafs of bread and two fishes before multiplication took place.

Stop deceiving yourselves, ƒoя God is not mocked, whatsoever a man Soweth, that he will reap!

Jesus said it himself that he didn't come to abolish the laws but to fulfill them.

He died ƒoя our redemption , yes our salvation! But if we must enjoy abundance here on earth, d principle of sowing and reaping must be obeyed.

Once again i ask, why are so many born again CHristians POOR today? They Follow holliness without which nö man can see d LOrd but they r so impoverished WHY?
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by HARDDON: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Segeggs: "Beauty all laid up in d sky,d way u fly" . Isnt dat wat u say after fleecing d sheeples for private jet?

How Shallow. Any pastor that is worth his weight and has the fear of God, knows that touching what belong to God is called STEALING! And all robbers shall have their place in d lake of fire!

Listen Son, when the holy Spirit dwells within you, business ideas never lack your tent. How could you be poor?

Format that memory RAM of yours. And sow that chicken change you got in a salvation preaching church. you can thank ♏ԑ latter

NB: I'm not surprised you guys r arguing this. Jesus experienced it in his time. Remember the holy guy that have kept all d commandments from birth yet went away angry because Christ told him to go sell all he had and come follow him?
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by HARDDON: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2013
God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten SON. And in return, got SONS!

Ενεη God obeyed d principle of sowing and reaping!

Ƒoя if the seed does not get sown, dies and germinate, it remains only a seed. But if it is sown, it spring forth with many fruits.

From d beginning it was so and long after we are gone, it wud remain so.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Nairalanders,abraham's bossom is a poor place,this meaning abraham after obeying God's commandment is now living in a poor part of heaven.that is what HARDDON is saying o shocked
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2013
@HARDDON
Tithe is not d way to free christians from poverty but d way to enslave dem because many tithe payers are poor.when will dey reap d benefits of malachai 3:10? Free-will Giving is d way.when u give to a needy brother a blessed brother will give u too when in need
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by HARDDON: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Segeggs: Nairalanders,abraham's bossom is a poor place,this meaning abraham after obeying God's commandment is now living in a poor part of heaven.that is what HARDDON is saying o shocked

total waste of my precious time.

if you cant fathom my plain English,

little wonder you have a hard time figuring the tithe principle.

from now hence forth, you are IGNORED.

you can die with your pocket money if you so wish.

as for me and my house hold, giving is a way of life!

rEGARDS
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
HARDDON:

total waste of my precious time.

if you cant fathom my plain English,

little wonder you have a hard time figuring the tithe principle.

from now hence forth, you are IGNORED.

you can die with your pocket money if you so wish.

as for me and my house hold, giving is a way of life!

rEGARDS

giving to who ?

These sheeple are so deceived it's shocking.

You are giving to receive more money and not because you care for the poor or less fortunate in society.

Besides , you are not giving to build the kingdom of GOD but the empires of self appointed MOG.
Re: Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? by ATMC(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
@harddon go read mathew23 v 23 and you'll hear from d master's lips d things considered to be above giving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brethren, Have You Ever Heard/read About The Azusa Street Revival? / Photo: Woman (or Witch) Caught Defecating In A Pastor's Home / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.