Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque (881 Views)

Your First Crush In Life / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2013
Okay. His name is Al-Hasaan. He is fair, lovely voice and quite eloquent. He talks too much but his ramblings i wanna listen to every sunday. I try to stand beside him after(‎you know, guys and babes don't sit together). In short, he is a cute lil' guy-diva and he knows it which makes him even cuter.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2013
#got no crush on any babe for now in my Church. Why? Too much Polytechnic local babes. Their grammar can kill off an affection!
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Joel3(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2013
One girl when she dey put big breast/booooobs for my body.
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Joel: get your mind straight before boobs go cause ‎you trouble and lead ‎you to expulsion from church o.
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Joel3(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
olusolami: @Joel: get your mind straight before boobs go cause ‎you trouble and lead ‎you to expulsion from church o.
nor be small thing oh. watin person go do.
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by fubbyy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Am having crush on the offering money
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2013
olusolami: Okay. His name is Al-Hasaan. He is fair, lovely voice and quite eloquent. He talks too much but his ramblings i wanna listen to every sunday. I try to stand beside him after(‎you know, guys and babes don't sit together). In short, he is a cute lil' guy-diva and he knows it which makes him even cuter.
am crushing on you
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
am crushing on you

awwwww..... and im so crush-worthy o!!!! come here, give momma a kiss kiss. good boy.
Re: Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
shocked in church, as much am not religious, that's a no-no

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Lied To Him About My Past. Now Am Pregnant, He Doesn't Want Me Anymore / Nigerian Guys And The "I Dumped Her" Syndrome. / Is It A Sign That She Loves Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.