Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt (34498 Views)

Unannounced Vacancies In Abuja / Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2013
R.T Briscoe [Nig] Plc is recruiting fresh graduates with Mechanical, Electrical and Social Science background. A minimum of 2nd class lower from a recognised institution. Applicants must not be more than 27 years old by december 2013. CVs should be forwarded to hr@rtbriscoe.com. Subject of mail should be GRADUATE TRAINEE. Application closes on Friday, 15th of March by 3pm.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2013
Nairalanders pls avoid NDDC contracts without EPG Number.Besides beware of NEW NATION adverts in Portharcourt
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Nairalanders pls avoid NDDC contracts without EPG Number.Besides beware of NEW NATION adverts in Portharcourt
Any NDDC contract witout EPG number is not genuin. NEW NATION is now in Lagos, Kaduna, and other parts of T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ North trying to extort peoples hard eaned money like dey did in PH and I ve been campaigning against dem too..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2013
I just received dis mail from dem, ĥâτ do ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν guys tink? Have any body paid?

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in the National Recruitment Fairs 2013.

You are receiving this e-mail with reference to your registration to attend the National Recruitment Fairs holding in Lagos, Abuja, and PortHarcourt in March 2013.

Upon screening of your profile, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to attend the National Recruitment Fair in the city of your choice.

Next step is to confirm your participation. Details of which are below:

Step 1: 
Pay the registration fee of 3,000 Naira to our GTBank Account
Account Name:        Tripplelink Global Solutions Limited
Account Number:      0123186646

Step 2:
Send details of payment such as teller number and name to: receipts@nationalrecruitmentfairs.com

Once we receive and confirm your payment, we would send you the recruitment fair guide, Identification tags, pre-fair workshop schedule of events and other details required to attend the fair.

As the number of applications we have received is overwhelming, we encourage you to complete your registration as soon as possible.

To keep up with regular updates and information, such as new companies, exhibitors, advertised vacancies by these companies kindly like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/nationalrecruitmentfairs and follow us on twitter: @hiring4success

For more information or questions, please do not hesitate to call us on: 08032870010, 08184369605, 01-8447646, or send emails to: info@nationalrecruitmentfairs.com

Accept our warmest regards as we look forward to hosting you at the National Recruitment Fairs 2013.

--
Sincerely,
Adeyemi Sowande
Managing Partner

www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2013
pcnwamadi: R.T Briscoe [Nig] Plc is recruiting fresh graduates with Mechanical, Electrical and Social Science background. A minimum of 2nd class lower from a recognised institution. Applicants must not be more than 27 years old by december 2013. CVs should be forwarded to hr@rtbriscoe.com. Subject of mail should be GRADUATE TRAINEE. Application closes on Friday, 15th of March by 3pm.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by stevemoore(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
i came here to get info but all i could find are old posts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.anybody wit recent updates shuld pls call or text me 07062800042
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by maureenangels: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Forward U̶̲̥̅̊я CV to soneztrading07@gmail.com. I will print it out 2mrow and submit it for, T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ place is close to my office..

Pls dear I beg u in God name,can u help me submit mine?I'm in lag and I will coming bak next week pls. God bless u. My name is maureen
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by ugochi86: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Has anyone been contacted by the travel agency yet?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
maureen angels:

Pls dear I beg u in God name,can u help me submit mine?I'm in lag and I will coming bak next week pls. God bless u. My name is maureen
Closing date for submission of CV was on tuesday..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by ugochi86: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
ugochi86: Has anyone been contacted by the travel agency yet?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by finemma: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2013
EXPERIENCED HAIR STYLISTS and NAIL TECHNICIANS needed for hiring of stands @ MUNAZ. 436 ikwerre road, Rumuokuta roundabout. Opp cherubim.Port Harcourt. Pls apply in person. 07037865114
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by whiteyade: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2013
Need to advertise your organisation, product, brand or even an event?

Why not advertise on Keke Napeps?

Kekes, Keke Napeps or Keke Marwas are tricycles used as commercial transportation in Nigeria.

KekeAdstm has teamed up with dedicated Keke operators nationwide to create a fresh, effective and economical opportunity to own some of the most unique and valuable media space in the country.

Advertising on Kekes is relatively new. It is the fastest growing transit media advertising in the country.

Get your ads moving all across the neighbourhood, town, city and state and be the rave of the area.

Colonize a specific region with your ads: Reach millions of commuters every month. This is targeted advertisement.

We are the national patent holders of advertisement display on kekes in Nigeria.

Benefits
*Very cheap and affordable
*Increase brand awareness
*Advertising on keke is more personal and less obtrusive than other forms of advertisement
*Our leaflet distribution system is very interactive
*Get more eyes to see your ads at a lower cost
*Variety of highly customizable campaigns
*All kekes have a route, so can be selected by geographical preference - up to street level
*And much more

Who should advertise?
It's meant for multinationals, global brands, NGOs, politicians, government entities, public sector to small business owners. Yes. It's so affordable even the little beauty shop at the corner can afford to put up a couple of ad campaigns to let the ladies know the new place in town to get a good perm done.

Referral
We have a wonderful referral program going on. Refer us and you get a good 5% of every transaction – it’s that simple! It is great way to earn lots of money without stress as a middle man, part-time job or even full-time job. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!

Contact
To request a quote, or for more enquiries, please contact:
John Uzo
Business Development
+234.708.3511090
+234.703.1930866
email me: [email]ugouzo@smateandsmate.com[/email]
personal linkedin profile: [url]ng.linkedin.com/pub/john-uzo/27/597/273/[/url]
watch video: http://www.youtube.com/user/kekeads
KekeAds is a subsidiary of Smate & Smate Ltd
www.kekeads.com www.smateandsmate.com

PS: Please view attached photos

Date: 09 Feb, 2013

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls does any 1 knows hw ad where I can sumit my cv in gtb in ph. Thanks
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
promise Jane: Pls does any 1 knows hw ad where I can sumit my cv in gtb in ph. Thanks
is GTB accepting CV pls??
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by ugochi86: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Are these keke nape adverts for Port Harcourt only
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by whiteyade: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2013
No Ugochi, the keke ads are for everywhere and anywhere in the country. And on any commercial keke
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Tinablack: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls av VIP XPRESS contacted Any1?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
@tina not yet ooo are u no bb let's talk
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Tinablack: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2013
28EA25B4
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Eniayo(f): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Am still into NDDC contracts, am only doing dis to help people, if ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν don't have any better tin to contribute, please its not a must ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν comment..
I need you help,I just graduated and I need a job
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by obamasbabe(f): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
pcnwamadi: For all dose I helped in submittin dere CV's, if ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν get U̶̲̥̅̊я appointment better come and pay U̶̲̥̅̊я tithes to me.. wink lol
Hi I went to the address to submit my cv but I was told they were only accepting cvs from men cos its an offshore based job and not a travel agency like I read. Please where is d travel agency am really interested. Thanks
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Any new 4rm vip express
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
4 those who submited their cv in oiltest any news yet
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by networkrecharg: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by ugochi86: 3:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Has vip express contacted anyone yet?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2013
ugochi86: Has vip express contacted anyone yet?
no o
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
promise Jane: no o
I just got a call 4rm vip xpress 4 interview is any 1 in my shoes
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Tinablack: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
promise Jane: I just got a call 4rm vip xpress 4 interview is any 1 in my shoes

I ve nt bn contacted ooo!
What position did u apply for?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by networkrecharg: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
network.recharg:
2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by ugochi86: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2013
I''ve not been contacted.have they conducted the interview?how did it go?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
ugochi86: I''ve not been contacted.have they conducted the interview?how did it go?
d interview is 2morrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.