Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152905 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
simplicit: u can get it @ micro station, otigba street, comp. Village. The amt is 28k

pls hw gud is dis phablet? Cos am confused in which one to buy bw race bolt and joypad. Thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Can apps b moved to sd card without rooting on this phone? Urgently reply pls.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls can any body tell me the location where i can buy the infinix race bolt in Delta State thank u..............
@ mr.drizzy pls help me on the location issue and the others issue at hand
Those the phone accept video calls? have any body instal HD games and it work?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
ebdib:

Yeah a screen covering flap. kinda stylish

Thanks 4 ur info
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
saxywale: This topic was created to prevent the tecno N7 thread from being derailed. It's for those that have bought or thinking of buying an infinix race bolt. Everyone is welcomed and can contribute to this topic.
I bought an infinix x450 popularly called a race bolt a week ago to compliment my HTC desire HD. The phone was sold for 25500. So far I have had no issues with this phone. The specification is below.

Network: 3G/2G
Dimension: 136*68*9.1mm
Display: 4.5 Capacitive touch screen
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
battery: 1700mAh
Camera: 8.0MP back with flash and 0.3MP front
Memory:4GB+512 internal memory
Connectivity: Wifi, Wifi hotspot, GPS, AGPS, USB, Bluetooth 3.0
Sensor: G sensor, Light sensor, Proximity Sensor
Additional:FM radio, Dual Sim, 1year Warranty Platinum Card, free case, free 8Gb memory card, earphone.

Infinix in Nigeria Shares same service centre with tecno i.e Carlcare.

The battery is good. Even with 3g conection on, it last about 30hours with moderate use. I.e moderate browsing, game and music . with heavy use say from 8 till 5pm. The battery would have dropped to bout 12% by 4 - 5pm and that 12%. The 12% could last an additional one hour or more with heavy use!

The phone is fast(with no lags), amazing for games and videos. It has rich contrast and colour, I am not suprised here, might be a result of the 540 x 960 screen resolution. It even comes loaded with a trimmed version of asphalt 6 and shark attack . it comes with flash player and youtube app as well. The Browsing experience is great. Browsing is fast both on phone and when tethered with laptop. Its very easy to connect contacts despite the phone being dual sim.it performed well above my expectation.

All pics taken with a Samsung PL121 digital camera.

pls can any body tell me the location where i can buy the infinix race bolt in Delta State thank u..............

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
tupure:

guy allways try as much as possible to read previous post na! How would u expect a phone with front facing camera to not accept video calls? A phone of 1ghz processor 512ram to no support HD games! If u read the previous posts u would have read about other poster who testified playing hd games
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
tupure:

yes HD games play on it without no lag..its an amazing device..now about ur location..hmm..gosh i dnt knw and its my state bt i aint there..am so sorry i totally dnt knw anything bout the sales over there..bt dnt worry i would try and get back to u.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yes HD games play on it without no lag..its an amazing device..now about ur location..hmm..gosh i dnt knw and its my state bt i aint there..am so sorry i totally dnt knw anything bout the sales over there..bt dnt worry i would try and get back to u.

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER, IF I MAY ASK WHAT ARE THE LOCATION THEY SELL IT AT LAGOS? SO THAT I CAN SEND MY BROTHER TO GET ME ONE,,,
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
tupure:

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER, IF I MAY ASK WHAT ARE THE LOCATION THEY SELL IT AT LAGOS? SO THAT I CAN SEND MY BROTHER TO GET ME ONE,,,
ha there are many,lagos is theatre of networking...u could get it@any slot shop(i think),request it from jumia and order it for delivery .jumia offers door to door service in lagos and abj..am nt in lagos though..so i guess i tried..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls mr.drizy how much did ur friend get d phone in nyaya and do you kno if apps can b moved 2 sd kad without d supot of any app or rooting of d dvice? Thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmmm Mr drizzy d informant grin grin grin
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by stevalos555: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2013
K_ONE: your elder brother na him be novice angry ok, explain why this phone no dey infinix website. Tecno just dey use d name infinix dey sell their less stable andriod phones so that when complain come Dem go jeje comot their hand. Na oyo 4u be that o!
* Tecno and infinix are the same company(in disguise), Yes! I said so cool
Wether una like am or not, Infinix don come be dat O...after all d chips are down, man go decide which one e go buy! Abi no be so ma broda?... grin
K_ONE: your elder brother na him be novice angry ok, explain why this phone no dey infinix website. Tecno just dey use d name infinix dey sell their less stable andriod phones so that when complain come Dem go jeje comot their hand. Na oyo 4u be that o!
* Tecno and infinix are the same company(in disguise), Yes! I said so cool
Wether una like am or not, Infinix don come be dat O...after all d chips are down, man go decide which one e go buy! Abi no be so ma broda?...

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
hello everyone
1) has anybody been able to root this fone sussecfully and how
2)has anybody been able to partition its memory card successfuly &how
3)can apk be move to sd card

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
arthuryemi: hello everyone

pls we all need the answer to this question............

hello everyone
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by uhuns: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
I use the jn brother to this phone which has four inches screen width
All the Gud things said about it are correct
Just add juice defender and ur battery will go double as in my case
I also use 3GS iPhone and frm my end no spectacular difference
The only thing is how to root this phone pls don't tell me to google it I hav done that
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
uhuns: I use the jn brother to this phone which has four inches screen width
All the Gud things said about it are correct
Just add juice defender and ur battery will go double as in my case
I also use 3GS iPhone and frm my end no spectacular difference
The only thing is how to root this phone pls don't tell me to google it I hav done that

@Mr drizzy pls us out on the rooting issue is very important thank u i know u can help us all out thank u...........
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2013
Mine is rooted

I scrounged the web before I found the solution!!! Boy this phone is stubborn!!

Unlockroot didn't work
Xda developers root haipai nada.

But found the solution on xda

Download the file bin4ry unlock tool
It was bliss. Took less than 15 seconds to root

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Calsito: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2013
Good day folks, i've been following this thread for a while and I intend getting this phone soon, but I want those who have the phone to pls expatiate more on the negative aspects, and various apps one can use to overcome its negativity cos one can always get apps to cover the flaws
any android phone has.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by stevalos555: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=victoroludadepo][/quote] Go for N7:better battery, better camera. Go check it out n u'll see...
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
stevalos555: Go for N7:better battery, better camera. Go check it out n u'll see...

Sigh...
Ignorance oozing out
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
stevalos555: Go for N7:better battery, better camera. Go check it out n u'll see...
do u think we are in the world of camera?..dude what century are u in?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
tupure:

@Mr drizzy pls us out on the rooting issue is very important thank u i know u can help us all out thank u...........
sorry for d late reply boss..bt am sorry my pal hasnt root his device yet..we jst flexing it like dat..though all apps seem to work ..even syla tv.installed today..and what do u need a vpn for when the mtn bb sus has now been capped 3gb..now tell me y u wonna root?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Calsito: Good day folks, i've been following this thread for a while and I intend getting this phone soon, but I want those who have the phone to pls expatiate more on the negative aspects, and various apps one can use to overcome its negativity cos one can always get apps to cover the flaws
any android phone has.
if u were following this thread well as u said..u should have covered what there is to be covered
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebdib: Mine is rooted

Unlockroot didn't work

hey man..can u pls help others each steps and method in rooting the device thanks.. Would appreciate!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebdib: Mine is rooted

Unlockroot didn't work

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013

Be wise n go for N7! Second by me! Some idiot folks may raise there eyebrows oooo.....u, u, n u!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
biomedixexcel:

Be wise n go for N7! Second by me! Some idiot folks may raise there eyebrows oooo.....u, u, n u!

All these n7 advocates are out in droves today
Whoever wants to buy a phone should decide for himself.
I saw the n7 and race bolt but went for the race bolt and I'm happy I did

Let him make his decision.

Btw the race bolt n n7 no be mate when it comes to gaming.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
To root this phone is easy

However, rooting ur phone is your responsibility and voids your warranty. Weigh the pros and cons. For me, rooting is the way 4wd.
Make sure your phone's usb debugging mode is enabled
So!
Step 1: go to this website http://uploaded.net/file/aa18qpkh

Download the bin4ry's unlock tool

Step2: extract it using winrar
Step 3: open run me.bat and follow the instructions
Step4: type 1 for normal mode and press enter
In 10 seconds after this, ur phone is rooted

3 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Got did phone yesterday and I can testify that it's awesome, surpassed my expectations. Apart from maybe general display, this phone beat most high end Android devices from popular brands hands down. Apps run over smoothly, seriously. If gsmarena review dis phone em, hmmm...
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by lordZOUGA(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
francis247: Got did phone yesterday and I can testify that it's awesome, surpassed my expectations. Apart from maybe general display, this phone beat most high end Android devices from popular brands hands down. Apps run over smoothly, seriously. If gsmarena review dis phone em, hmmm...
where did you get it from and how much?
what do you mean by general display?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
mr.drizzy:
sorry for d late reply boss..bt am sorry my pal hasnt root his device yet..we jst flexing it like dat..though all apps seem to work ..even syla tv.installed today..and what do u need a vpn for when the mtn bb sus has now been capped 3gb..now tell me y u wonna root?

@ mr.drizzy pls explain hw do u get the 3gb on ur mtn and what are the use of the vpn on the 3gb bb subscription.. thank u .. u are a Mr nice guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.