Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (153191 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2013
ehissi:

Now I wish I could somehow manage to descend to the type of language you used to qualify me/my comment about my personal experience but I just can't find the strength of character to do so. Besides with the influx of different categories of series/season films (thanks to piracy), you never know what new lines kids are learning these days. Well if U haven't noticed; the topic of this forum's debate is "infinix X450 Andriod Phone (ICS)-Race Bolt" and if you look closely at my comment again you will find that I was actually in a show room in a store in computer village and I was allowed to preview the phone and my conclusion was the result of that experience. If you also look at a couple of more threads of comment after yours you will find that someone else also had a similar experience as mine; the only difference is that he bought his phone while mine was previewed in a showroom.
guy, you be learner?lol
although i have decided not to comment on this thread again cos of peeps that are new to androids that keep commenting and arguing on some stuffs known with all android phones. politics and autos is my thing. it's known world over that phones put on display for customers to test have so many programs running underneath. Someone that uses touch light Nokia would come n press orisiri, someone using BlackBerry would come and touch e t.c. Such phones need to be restarted but who would bother to do that when another china phone user would come in and repeat the hanging cycle....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by adoptop70: 2:15pm On May 02, 2013
confirm, true talk,most ppl dont know d stat of phone be4 giving comment.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by wundakind(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2013
WackyJ1: I am still planning on getting this phone oh, and i have already taken the address of the carlcare center in benin

Bro whats deir address in benin....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2013
tupure:

BROS I NOR UNDERSTAND YOU, YOU WAN COMPARE THIS RB WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY DUO?
yes cus I be both.. The duos us not dat super to galaxy s duo
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2013
the problem is folks in here comparing the with s3 .... haba
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Biggestguy(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2013
Plz guys I downloaded FIFA 13 and pes on my fone in .rar and .zip format respectively and it asking 4 an application to open it. Plz what application can I download to open it and plz teach me aw to install it
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 2:43am On May 03, 2013
Biggestguy: Plz guys I downloaded FIFA 13 and pes on my fone in .rar and .zip format respectively and it asking 4 an application to open it. Plz what application can I download to open it and plz teach me aw to install it
androzip
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 3:35am On May 03, 2013
physise: pls should i still go for dis infinix racebolt or tecno n7

guy u don dey confused 4 lyk 1month naw

make up ur mynd naw' b4 u no naw e go reach July nd u still neva buy am
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:57am On May 03, 2013
Ossai famous:
androzip
ES file manager
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mikymouse1(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2013
miky_mouse: Hello Peeps, where can I buy d Infinix X450 in abuja?
Anybody with this info!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ehissi(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2013
saxywale: guy, you be learner?lol
although i have decided not to comment on this thread again cos of peeps that are new to androids that keep commenting and arguing on some stuffs known with all android phones. politics and autos is my thing. it's known world over that phones put on display for customers to test have so many programs running underneath. Someone that uses touch light Nokia would come n press orisiri, someone using BlackBerry would come and touch e t.c. Such phones need to be restarted but who would bother to do that when another china phone user would come in and repeat the hanging cycle....

From clear observation of all threads in this debate it is obvious that some marketers are here arguing for this device; I don't have issues with business men but with folks that don't know how to decently pass comments or disagree with someone elses opinion without mudslinging or using the language of a gutter slime. My own experience is another man's mystery and my depth of skills is any man's guess save I voice out. I've handled the samsung galaxy Note I, Note II, SIII, Tab I, TabII never one day needing to reset the device nor experiencing hanging at all. I enter somewhere to buy a blackberry 9320 for my mother saw infinix X450 got excited; handled the phone....hanging, I call marketer reset the, smoother performance tried the camera, angry birds, file manager . Only to discover that they where still working in the background; I went back to each task and properly exited them again; waited a couple of minutes then checked again ......for where!!! Them no gree close.. I carry my blackberry torch (that I almost gave up for a fleeting second for this infinix) and gave my. Own conclusion by experience and in light of the fact that the device as well as others na just 512mb ram (as opposed to the samsung phones I have just mentioned with the average minimum ram of 1gb). One call me learner with no experience ( but is convinced that experience in politics and autos will suffice) another one want to turn me to his patient and diagnose me as one avoiding to take his medicine....... If marketers and middlemen don't talk like that, who will......my mind on the device is made. As much as I still respect and willingly entertain others opinion, I choose to stick to mine all the same.Tanshu veli munch!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:43am On May 03, 2013
ehissi:

From clear observation of all threads in this debate it is obvious that some marketers are here arguing for this device; I don't have issues with business men but with folks that don't know how to decently pass comments or disagree with someone elses opinion without mudslinging or using the language of a gutter slime. My own experience is another man's mystery and my depth of skills is any man's guess save I voice out. I've handled the samsung galaxy Note I, Note II, SIII, Tab I, TabII never one day needing to reset the device nor experiencing hanging at all. I enter somewhere to buy a blackberry 9320 for my mother saw infinix X450 got excited; handled the phone....hanging, I call marketer reset the, smoother performance tried the camera, angry birds, file manager . Only to discover that they where still working in the background; I went back to each task and properly exited them again; waited a couple of minutes then checked again ......for where!!! Them no gree close.. I carry my blackberry torch (that I almost gave up for a fleeting second for this infinix) and gave my. Own conclusion by experience and in light of the fact that the device as well as others na just 512mb ram (as opposed to the samsung phones I have just mentioned with the average minimum ram of 1gb). One call me learner with no experience ( but is convinced that experience in politics and autos will suffice) another one want to turn me to his patient and diagnose me as one avoiding to take his medicine....... If marketers and middlemen don't talk like that, who will......my mind on the device is made. As much as I still respect and willingly entertain others opinion, I choose to stick to mine all the same.Tanshu veli munch!!!
so d infinix is not a good phone?? and it hangs??
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2013
It's normal for a smartphone to heat up
If your phone is laggy download
"greenify *root*" from the play store, what this app does is to hibernate all your apps it can also increase your ba3 life by 40%

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Damma(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2013
Comparison/Phone Review By a Non RB User and a RB User.....Wonders Shall Neva End grin
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:54am On May 03, 2013
Brainrex: It's normal for a smartphone to heat up
If your phone is laggy download
"greenify *root*" from the play store, what this app does is to hibernate all your apps it can also increase your ba3 life by 40%

I use greenify. The battery is junk.

And it heats up fast.

It takes forever to frigging charge.
I hate this phone already.
Nigerians who want to lie or can't aspersions on others because of their opinions constitutes part of the reasons our country is messed up

When the 1st generation ipad came out Americans complained about the battery and it was improved in the subsequent editions.

Do you think lying about this crap of a phone will make infinix a better manufacturer?

Hypocrites.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2013
only God knows what folks expects from a 25000 naira fone
the fone is OK except: the battery? learn to use it wen u sure of light jare
the hotness? many budget fone does too??

only issue I still ve is storing apps to the 2 gb SD card they ve internally not the ext SD card... . if u help me then u be my hero
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kendrick36: 1:03pm On May 03, 2013
ebdib:

I use greenify. The battery is junk.

And it heats up fast.

It takes forever to frigging charge.
I hate this phone already.
Nigerians who want to lie or can't aspersions on others because of their opinions constitutes part of the reasons our country is messed up

When the 1st generation ipad came out Americans complained about the battery and it was improved in the subsequent editions.

Do you think lying about this crap of a phone will make infinix a better manufacturer?

Hypocrites.

Well, i'd like to disagree with you on that... I've had the race bolt for over a week now and i've not had any issues with it... smartphones are meant to heat up while running several apps and running on 3G.... Guess you should go back to the store where you got it from and ask for a change of device..... I've used other Android phones and believe me.. the infinix Race Bolt is way better than they are... Even my friend that owns an iPhone confesses to how smooth my Infinix Race bolt is....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kendrick36: 1:05pm On May 03, 2013
Ossai famous: only God knows what folks expects from a 25000 naira fone

only issue I still ve is storing apps to the 2 gb SD card they ve internally not the ext SD card... . if u help me then u be my hero

Well.... about that issue, you should try going to apps from the settings page.. it has options under every app to move them to where you desire... so you can move apps from the internal memory to the sd card and back
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kendrick36: 1:08pm On May 03, 2013
Biggestguy: Plz guys I downloaded FIFA 13 and pes on my fone in .rar and .zip format respectively and it asking 4 an application to open it. Plz what application can I download to open it and plz teach me aw to install it

where did you download it from? Thanks in advance....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2013
kendrick36:

Well.... about that issue, you should try going to apps from the settings page.. it has options under every app to move them to where you desire... so you can move apps from the internal memory to the sd card and back
brother man I very tried that ooo but it moves them to the ext SD card not the infinix internal SD card
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2013
kendrick36:

where did you download it from? Thanks in advance....
4shared.com
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 1:35pm On May 03, 2013
kendrick36:

Well, i'd like to disagree with you on that... I've had the race bolt for over a week now and i've not had any issues with it... smartphones are meant to heat up while running several apps and running on 3G.... Guess you should go back to the store where you got it from and ask for a change of device..... I've used other Android phones and believe me.. the infinix Race Bolt is way better than they are... Even my friend that owns an iPhone confesses to how smooth my Infinix Race bolt is....
I beg to disagree,before now,I have flexed a tecno n3 and SG2,non ever asked me to remove my battery cos of over heating.I game n browse for hours on both,s y is the race bolt different? It is smooth yes,bt y the heat?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by papooze4: 3:37pm On May 03, 2013
Ossai famous: the phone is OK even the Samsung galaxy duo hasn't done better given the 37/38k price
enjoy ur fone ppl
hw much pls is d galaxy grand dous in d market now
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2013
kendrick36:

WELL, I'LL DISAGREE WITH U ASWELL.....
Heating up is normal but it shuld take quite a while b4 a device get hot and shuld b average....
RB is different.... It gets outrageously hot in a glimse until u are required 2 take out the bat3!!!
Plssss...... If u are okay with it fine!!!
But majority of users complain of fast bat3 drainage and quick heat.
This shuld b taken in2 consideration, we need 2 ask dem 2 improve on their products, else they pack and leave us in peace.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2013
Ossai famous: only God knows what folks expects from a 25000 naira fone

Guy u speak as though u sleep and swim on money. Even if the phone is goes for 10K, we need value for money.
Joblessness is the order of the day, so coughing out 25K for a fone is not a matter of joke cus guys are hustling...............
So if phone manufacturers fink they can fool us wit bad products and get away with our money, they beta have a second thought cus BOYS ARE NOT SMILING sad
ON BAT3 issue..... We all knw the state of our country(Light) so a fone manufacture shuld tackle the area dat matter most and do all it can 2 win the customer thru dat venture.....
Tecno N3 is a low Budget but barely gets HOT. sony xepria arc S is mid range but gets HOT quicker dan N3 and bat3 drains faster.
In summary, manufacturers shuld put in more effort 2 make we(customers) happy, so that we can recommend their products 2 others with full assurance. Price doesnt count here..... Cos i knw they hav d resources 2 produce a beta pocket friendly device(value 4 money)

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ehissi(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: so d infinix is not a good phone?? and it hangs??

To tell you that I know what I am talking about; the store I went to that had the showroom is near micro station. This race bolt at micro station is #24,300. The device I even expected these marketers to hype is the infinix X700 which is a small tab of say roughly 7". The race bolt cost #26k at that show room. The tab I.e. The X700 cost #32k at the show room but cost #26k at microstation and both stores are at the same street in computer village. I was even looking at the tab which was even smoother and seemed to have a more balanced ecosystem when I saw the sleek looking X450 and the the phone. Dulled me. Clearly it is possible that either the phone and those hailing it are marketers or middlemen or moderate users in disguise or like the iphone and exploding motorola's, there is a faulty batch of phones in circulation. Word on gsmarena.com is even apple had to return over 30% of their own phone back to foxconn (manufacturing patners of apple) for poor quality. It is not unlikely that the same may be happening here. It is for concerns like mine as well as a few others who are seeing these flaws to be weighed, tried in the balance before we are found wanting; after all for a minute I almost gave up my bb torch for it. But not after that episode, so if U insist on buying wait a while for the dust of these concerns to settle down; after all the price tends to settle down a little more and the you may even get a fair review of this device because M... All I see is mostly marketers talking!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by CoolKizzy(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2013
I downloaded AVG antivirus today on my RB, after scanning avg reported some errors which includes dat my fone has been rooted. pls nlanders I can't remember rooting my fone, was it dat infinix was kind enough to root my device b4 sealing and shipping or wat? I noticed earlier dat my fone does every tin dat is accrued to rooted fones. and me for one dnt want to root my device. I have my reasons. nawa oo
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2013
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2013
Ossai famous:
brother man I very tried that ooo but it moves them to the ext SD card not the infinix internal SD card
I had the same issue with mine before I later bought 32GB memory card. what I did when I found out apps are not entering the internal SD I moved most of my media files through file manager from the SD card to internal memory. then the SD card memory increases. hope it helps.... .... smiley
Ossai famous:
I had the same issue with mine before I later bought 32GB memory card. what I did when I found out apps are not entering the internal SD I moved most of my media files through file manager from the SD card to internal memory. then the SD card memory increases. hope it helps.... ....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 03, 2013
Cool Kizzy: I downloaded AVG antivirus today on my RB, after scanning avg reported some errors which includes dat my fone has been rooted. pls nlanders I can't remember rooting my fone, was it dat infinix was kind enough to root my device b4 sealing and shipping or wat? I noticed earlier dat my fone does every tin dat is accrued to rooted fones. and me for one dnt want to root my device. I have my reasons. nawa oo
nw i seeeee! Dey wanna kill d warranty wit thier own hands! Smh!. Now i know all along marketers filled this thread jus to get thier low end product sold. am soo mad at dis thread after dis creepy discoveries, CANt IMAGINE MASELF HANDLIN A DEVICE DAT ASK FOR BA3 PULL OUT WEN HEATED UP TO HEAVENS, 6HOURS TO GET FULL POWER- 5 hours to drain up, fake 8mp camera(not really a factor though. . .), d device is cheap but d money aint cheap either, 4 me dis device is scam. . .ma hopes is so X after followin dis thread from day 1. . . So annoyin. . . Mcheeew
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 03, 2013
Cool Kizzy: I downloaded AVG antivirus today on my RB, after scanning avg reported some errors which includes dat my fone has been rooted. pls nlanders I can't remember rooting my fone, was it dat infinix was kind enough to root my device b4 sealing and shipping or wat? I noticed earlier dat my fone does every tin dat is accrued to rooted fones. and me for one dnt want to root my device. I have my reasons. nawa oo
nw i seeeee! Dey wanna kill d warranty wit thier own hands! Smh!. Now i know all along marketers filled this thread jus to get thier low end product sold. am soo mad at dis thread after dis creepy discoveries, CANt IMAGINE MASELF HANDLIN A DEVICE DAT ASK FOR BA3 PULL OUT WEN HEATED UP TO HEAVENS, 6HOURS TO GET FULL POWER- 5 hours to drain up, fake 8mp camera(not really a factor though. . .), d device is cheap but d money aint cheap either, 4 me dis device is scam. . .ma hopes is so X after followin dis thread from day 1. . . So annoyin. . . Mcheeew
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 03, 2013
beatbug: nw i seeeee! Dey wanna kill d warranty wit thier own hands! Smh!. Now i know all along marketers filled this thread jus to get thier low end product sold. am soo mad at dis thread after dis creepy discoveries, CANt IMAGINE MASELF HANDLIN A DEVICE DAT ASK FOR BA3 PULL OUT WEN HEATED UP TO HEAVENS, 6HOURS TO GET FULL POWER- 5 hours to drain up, fake 8mp camera(not really a factor though. . .), d device is cheap but d money aint cheap either, 4 me dis device is scam. . .ma hopes is so X after followin dis thread from day 1. . . So annoyin. . . Mcheeew

I truly regret buying this phone
Its the cheapest phone I have ever bought but I wish I bought a Samsung or HTC.

The bargain is exciting at first but months later you start to see that its just a junky phone

Will give it out to someone. Can't handle these flaws.
And anyone that wants to tell me to live with the flaws because its 25k is pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply)

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.