Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Family Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issues (954 Views)

I Want To Open Up To Others About My Family Issues. Is It A Good Idea? / My Family Issues! / Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issues by viviennobrazyno(f): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
10 tips that can be used to bring a married man with 6 children back home to his family
Re: Family Issues by greatgod2012(f): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
viviennobrazyno: 10 tips that can be used to bring a married man with 6 children back home to his family

and what is this thread all about?
Re: Family Issues by zayhal(f): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
@/greatGod OP wants you to give her 10 tips she can use to bring her straying hubby back home, having in mind that they've got 6 kids together.
Oya...
Re: Family Issues by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
OP a strayed man will not come back home until he's emotionally& financially bankrupt from the outside world, then he'd crawl back with his tail btw his legs , then it'll be up to you to take him back or not.

On the contrary to the above ^^^explanation, a proud / arrogant damaged strayed man will NEVER crawl back!

What to do?
*take very good care of yourself and your children .
*Find yourself a reliable& responsible Congo shiner lipsrsealed to fill that void for you.( Nobody has to know)
*leave your doors open and let him understand he's always welcome back ONLY if you want him back.
*Let the kids ( mostly girls i presumed?)have relationship with him ( I don't know your custody situation )
* once again take care of yourself , depressed women age fast! Hence you'd become a damaged good for life! Eshhh !!!
Re: Family Issues by baby124: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Aja to ba ti sonu, ko ni gbo fere ode. Madam, focus on other things that bring you happiness. Right now your focus should be on how to survive with 6kids after hubby jumped ship. If you want to move on in future, reflect on this relationship and the part you played in its demise. Dont carry baggage or the same attitude from one relationship to the other.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband / Can A Man molest His Wife? / He Pregnated His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.