Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

You And Your Ex In A Church Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You And Your Ex In A Church Service (1138 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You And Your Ex In A Church Service by bilms(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
If you sit next to your ex during a church service and the pastor said, tell the person next to you i love you, what will do?
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by 190: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
i would rephrase it and say

I hate you and my OGUN strike you dead angry
before walking out undecided

1 Like

Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by bilms(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lol
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by toyemz(f): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
there is no way i will ever sit next to my ex in a church service
if i accidently find that we are next to each other, i will immediately change seats
so the thot of even turning to him and saying i love you not wont even arise

1 Like

Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by sagytariusTM1: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
In the first place, I hate all these "turn to your neighbour and tell him this...tell her that..." undecided It freaks me out! I'll feel like screaming: Hey! Pass-on your messgage and lets get out of hia! angry

2 Likes

Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by 190: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
sagytarius™:
In the first place, I hate all these "turn to your neighbour and tell him this...tell her that..." undecided It freaks me out! I'll feel like screaming: Hey! Pass-on your messgage and lets get out of hia! angry

Rotfl
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by Mynd44: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2013
I will simply not tell her if I am uncomfortable with it
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by KateSpade(f): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2013
i say it. altho i may not be in love with any of my exes romantically i still love them as human beings.
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by IZUKWU(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2013
I will obey the pastor:-O
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Simple: I won't. Thou shalt not lie.[/size]
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by Mynd44: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Simple: I won't. Thou shalt not lie.[/size]
Lmao....
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by puppy2k(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2013
KateSpade: i say it. altho i may not be in love with any of my exes romantically i still love them as human beings.

THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT I HAVE READ OVER THIS KIND OF EX gf/bf ISSUE FOR A LONG TIME...I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH AS MANY OF MY EX,s BREAKING UP WITH YOUR FORMER GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T NOW MEAN BOTH OF YOU ARE AT WAR NA...YOU CAN STILL BE FRIENDS ,FAMILY FRIENDS AT THAT AND NOTHING ELSE ..I DON'T SEE ANY POINT TRYING TO RAISE A GUN AT YOUR EX gf/bf JUST BECOS YOU WANT TO PROVE A POINT... THAT IS MEANINGLESS ...DUHHHH
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by bilms(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2013
On point
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by Kgdavid(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2013
if im in a good mood i will...no big deal, it wont be the first tym i would have lied to her abi? grin and this tym id be straight with God since it was the pastor that "forced" me to lie lol...jokes tho
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2013
I'd just look at the person and smile, that should convey the message well.
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by 190: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2013
puppy2k:

THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT I HAVE READ OVER THIS KIND OF EX gf/bf ISSUE FOR A LONG TIME...I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH AS MANY OF MY EX,s BREAKING UP WITH YOUR FORMER GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T NOW MEAN BOTH OF YOU ARE AT WAR NA...YOU CAN STILL BE FRIENDS ,FAMILY FRIENDS AT THAT AND NOTHING ELSE ..I DON'T SEE ANY POINT TRYING TO RAISE A GUN AT YOUR EX gf/bf JUST BECOS YOU WANT TO PROVE A POINT... THAT IS MEANINGLESS ...DUHHHH

yawns undecided
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by andyanders: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2013
bilms: If you sit next to your ex during a church service and the pastor said, tell the person next to you i love you, what will do?

I know say na you be the person involved. What would you have done? Since it happened to you, at that point, hold him or her and say, I have forgiven you and I love you.Period because it is in a church. By finding both of you seated next is divine.
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by bilms(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hum
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by KateSpade(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
puppy2k:

I didn't say anything about being friends with my exes.
Re: You And Your Ex In A Church Service by bilms(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies / How Do I Tell Her / Message To All Men:please Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.