Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong? (635 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong? by Topeedo: 3:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Will you regard an action right if the of the consequences are good or favorable irrespective of a bad motive or considered wrong if the consequenses of the action turns out unfavorable but the motive being good
Re: How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong? by FXKing2012(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2013
An action is bad if it contravenes the Word of God.
Re: How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong? by Gbamar(f): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2013
@OP I DIDN'T REALLY GET YOUR POINT IT WILL BE MORE EXPLANATORY IF YOU GIVE A GOOD SCENERIO.
BUT BE THAT AS IT MAY[FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE],IRRESPECTIVES OF YOUR INTENTIONS,MOTIVES,INTERALIA.A RIGHT ACTION SHOULD BE JUDGE BY DOING WHAT OUGHT TO BE DONE.
FOR THE WRONG ACTION IT'S QUITE CONTROVVERSIAL.TAKE A LOOK AT THIS,NIGERIA AS A CASE STUDY,IT'S WRONG[IF NOT DISRESPECTIVE]IF A LAD OF 15 YEARS OF AGE PERSISTENTLY LOOK INTO THE EYES OF AN ADULT DURING CONVERSATION
REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THE UNITED STATE BY DURING THIS [i.e THE LAD LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO THE EYES OF THE ADULT]SHOWS SIGN OF SERIOUSNESS.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT GENERALLY AND WHAT IS WRONG VARIES.
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

. / Love / What Does It Mean To Be Blessed By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.