Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie (32862 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by dadicvila(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
princesammmy: Go on counting while they all go on making their cool cash by just acting thesame role in every movie
so because they are making their peanuts we shouldn't discuss them right??do you know how much some people here earn monthly??people like you just talk anyhow forgetting this is a faceless forum

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Mcleo007(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2013
What of that Dude, Andy from "Living in bondage"? Well, what more do you expect from low budget movies and mediocre play casts? Same shiit noni.

Thank God for Hollywood and Bollywood! No time for dose housewives movies.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by dabossman(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2013
Guy no con kill me with laughter o! Rotfl @ Pete Edochie.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Chinwatala Agu is d most annoyin.he is always repeating one meaninless phrase.and why can't these so called comedians hit d gym?.even dou their actins r terribl at least let dem look like role models.dey all look disgustn jor!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by blackbeau1(f): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2013
almost every nigerian actor/actress is stereotyped.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by vm26: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Olu Jacobs:i totally agree.and in almost every movie he dies coz of shock of pain.He coughs, grabs his chest and falls down.lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by simplygreat(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2013
i like my Pete edochie very well...you have to find the black he goat in the afternoon
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by ilorioluwaseun: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2013
sanyeri nuisance
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nadoson: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2013
nellaluv:

Yeah me too, i had a secret crush on him tongue
his name?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by noskybanj(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Wo evr u r dat came up with dis post, U LIED by saying dey always played dsame role in evry movie. Am sure u dnt watch nolly wood movie, cos if u do, u would av seen dem doing diff characters even though dey dnt don't do well in them smtimes.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by eggo: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
i av not seen tony umez,,,soft man or abi woman wrapper.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by dulphines: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
AnitaMandy: Tony Umez - mumu mumu husband
True talk. He goes like this, "Daaarrrrrrrrrrling" with eyes blinking like a flash light.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by alinummi: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Olu jacub . The king of all nollywood stars.emmmmmm I hav spoken
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Richy4(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Maureen Solomon, Oge okoye, ini edo and Mike ezuronye are always in Uni.they have finished all the course in Nigerian university,I do not think they will ever graduate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Desdola(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mercy johnson: corporate housemaid
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by isaco(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wat does jackie chan act in his film? Dis doesn't happen in nigeria film only, go and do ur research. S Stop painting ur country bad online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by omobone(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
And Patrick Doyle is always there to cast out the demons...and of course, this ends the movie!
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Chinwatala Agu is d most annoyin.he is always repeating one meaninless phrase.and why can't these so called comedians hit d gym?.even dou their actin is terribl at least let dem look like role models.dey all look disgustn jor!
if dey dont look disgusting ,how will dey act poverty and comedy. If van vicker acts wat dey do, will u enjoy it?
Abeg, leave Chinwetalu for me o. He even interpretes roles excellently
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by eewule(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
And this guy.. (see picture) I am not sure of his name but he is always the playboy ..smooching some young ladies in every movie he appears ..lolz cheesy ..Its like he wont play the role unless there are a few sexy chiks that he fumbles with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by dom(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
i admire your penmanship
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by mikron(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Guy dont go about castigating our actors and actresses. na people like you no dey see anytin good in nigeria. for your information hanks anuku u said has never crossed our borders actually stayed in the U.S for a long tym before coming home. go do ur homework, stereotyping actors/actresses is not only a nollywood thing, have u seen arnold or sylvester stallone in movies? what role do they play? always the heroes, why cant they play the villain, what people call the boss? i no fit talk abeg. an advice for u, DO NOT CONDEMN UR OWN. im sure u were one of those guys heaping insults on our super eagles before they shamed critics like u. moral: do not look down on what u have. monkey no fine but him mama like am. figure that out if u get brain. enough said

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Scash(f): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cool down ur blood holy Nigerian bros. He didn't say Hanjs has neva steppd out of d country... He said IN D MOVIE, even if d plot has nothin to do with him goin to d US... He still dey spark fonetik. Simple

Funny post Op.
Aw did u get to knw all dia names?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Promolysis(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2013
pweeryambre: Chinwetalu agu: always having to repeat one particular phrase till it gets too monotonious and starts biting u in the ears.
Mercy johnson: gal from village dat brightens up over night in the big city.
Rita dominic; rich mans child or princess who is always been refused to marry her love.
Ini edo; runs girl
Uche jumbo: somebodys best friend and never the main character.
dude u are home movies freak. U did a very nice description of these artist
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Danielh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
and in most films na heart attack dey affect olu jacobs pass..lol[b
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by jonot: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
cheesy grin this post is funny. there might be some stereotyping but we still have to appreciate most of these people, cos they are trying. i think some of the actors/actresses who acted in the soaps we used to watch in the 80s/90s would have fared better. still, kudos to Nollywood. just that it's time to up their game.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by HenrySilva9(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Wetin be the name of that slim man wey dey act native doctor too much?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by okwabayi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pete Edochie is the only person in the list whose played diverse roles. I’ve seen him play a wicked man, the wise old king, the only rich man in the village, the supportive father, the character from Things Fall Apart and many more.
The rest are happy being typecast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers / BBNaija: Uriel Caught Kissing Neo After Saturday Night Party (Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.