Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! (3674 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Afam4evaABIYTCH: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:

Whoa!!! shocked

I didn't know Afam was a political jobber... grin

This forum has gone to the dogs - let's balance the equation by making Gbawe, Taharqa, Papabrowne, and Eko Ile mods as well...

Anyone you see that spends 24/7 on NL--in the Politics section---is a political jobber.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Moyola(f): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:

Whoa!!! shocked

I didn't know Afam was a political jobber... grin

This forum has gone to the dogs - let's balance the equation by making Gbawe, Taharqa, Papabrowne, and Eko Ile mods as well...
Fixed!
Leave uncle Gbawe out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by cantell(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaABIYTCH: Besides, WHY SHOULD AFAM4EVA BE A MOD WHEN HE HAS ADMITTED IN THE PAST THAT HE'S ON NL BECAUSE HE'S WORKING IN THE INTEREST OF A CERTAIN POLITICIAN OF EASTERN NIGERIAN ORIGIN--- obviously to spread propanda?
Kai! People no get work o!
He even registered a new account with his name.
Smh.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaABIYTCH:

Anyone you see that spends 24/7 on NL--in the Politics section---is a political jobber.

Hmmmmmm... Perhaps, that's why they keep disturbing the neutral posters on here with their useless organisations and toxic posts...

Yet these pricks want Nigeria to move forward when they have already sold their souls for a nickle - shameless twats!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you getting me involved in something that has nothing to do with?? Are you gay??

If you're gay, just come out of the closet already so that I can take chics reserved for you on this planet... grin

Quit whining and twisting AFAM this AFAM that, what all you yorubas are doing since AFAM take up the MOD job is not different from what your fellow clowns in real life did to mr's Ozoma former Immigration boss, same whining to madam Ngo the finance minister same goes to Ihejirika, same goes to Aviation minister, sometimes i ask myself how come i shared a country with some of you winches,enemy of another man progress?

You complained about racism, but you and your tribe men are the worst of it all, if yoruba men failed to head every department in Nigeria it become marginalization in yoruba diary,what a fellow country men.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
django1:
Fixed!
Leave uncle Gbawe out of it.

Uncle Gbawe is part of them - I don't rate people who only care about their personal interests...
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
9ja_I_hail:
Quit whining and twisting AFAM this AFAM that, what all you yorubas are doing since AFAM take up the MOD job is not different from what your fellow clowns in real life did to mr's Ozoma former Immigration boss, same whining to madam Ngo the finance minister same goes to Ihejirika, same goes to Aviation minister, sometimes i ask myself how come i shared a country with some of you winches,enemy of another man progress?

You complained about racism, but you and your tribe men are the worst of it all, if yoruba men failed to head every department in Nigeria it become marginalization in yoruba diary,what a fellow country men.
Blah blah blah

What's the correlation between your rant and the topic in discourse

Just tell Afam to unban the guy and close the thread...

PS: Are you gay?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:
Blah blah blah

The correlation is clear or do you wanna pretend as if you don't know the game you and your fellow clowns are out for?

Same whining your people in real life are doing against any igbo head any department is what you lot are here doing. What a pity, AFAM should have expected all this coming before now.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by GARRIx10: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: PointB, hercules07, berem(f), donchris999, FreeGlobe(f), .Garri (x7), sexkillz(m), baby_123, 9ja_I_hail(m), ammyluv2002(f), asha 80(m), Ngwakwe(m) and 5 guest(s)

Wetin dis one dey find for here nau??

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Feedmemore(f): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Look how grown ãss men whine, groan, bleat, bawl, shout.... Na wa o! shocked shocked shocked

Oya Seun, please satisfy their whims and caprices so we can hear word abeg.

Mtcheew!
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Definately following
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Feed me more: Look how grown ãss men whine, groan, bleat, bawl, shout.... Na wa o! shocked shocked shocked

Oya Seun, please satisfy their whims and caprices so we can hear word abeg.

Mtcheew!

Hehehe, you got the point. I sympathized AFAM, but i am sure he must have have this at back of his mind before assuming the office.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
.Garri (x7):

Wetin dis one dey find for here nau??

angry angry
when peeps from Romance section comes to political section, it's certain that the matter is serious. Am waiting for Idowuogbo, the queen of derailers paradise and her entourage to come and put finishing touches on this thread grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Oahray: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
^^ Did someone just make a wish? cheesy cheesy
*lands on thread*
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by achi4u(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaABIYTCH: Homo, Afam4va keep banning, I will make you work for the pittance Seun tosses you way, you looney.

P.S: What happened to the failed website you tried to set up? What, you couldnt deal with opposing opinions and kept banning people like the nut case you are, abi? Now your failed business project don kaput na to destroy hard work wey Seun done put in all these years with your myopic way of reasoning, abi?
Afam can you please ban this for like 10yearsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by achi4u(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaABIYTCH: Homo, Afam4va keep banning, I will make you work for the pittance Seun tosses you way, you looney.

P.S: What happened to the failed website you tried to set up? What, you couldnt deal with opposing opinions and kept banning people like the nut case you are, abi? Now your failed business project don kaput na to destroy hard work wey Seun done put in all these years with your myopic way of reasoning, abi?
Afam could you please ban this one for like 10yearsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by GARRIx10: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
berem: when peeps from Romance section comes to political section, it's certain that the matter is serious. Am waiting for Idowuogbo, the queen of derailers paradise and her entourage to come and put finishing touches on this thread grin

Tell the guy to go back to Romance section na!!

Abi na wetin consine am for this matter??

angry angry
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
By the way MODS, is this thread supposed to be here in politics section? what happened to complain section Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes section?

Please MODS kindly do your job by moving this thread to Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes section.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oahray: ^^ Did someone just make a wish? cheesy cheesy
*lands on thread*
My wish is your command! grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by vision2050: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
How can i be a mod?? My people help me persuade CEO Mr. Seun to make me one, i wont ban you people like afarm... My CV is with me
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you MODS for moving the thread where it belong, now i can have enough space to see reasonable news in politics section.

Thank you again MODS.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by greedie1(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva, u need not reply,you know that.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Oahray: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
berem: My wish is your command! grin
if it involves a call to derail but not a certain display pic, yes it is grin tongue
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Ngwakwe: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oga OAM4J,
Please send this thread to where it belong.

9ja_I_hail: By the way MODS, is this thread supposed to be here in politics section? what happened to complain section Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes section?

Please MODS kindly do your job by moving this thread to Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes section.

Thank you.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Afam4evaABIYTCH: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: Bigflamie(m), vision2050, Reptyle(m), thorpido, Maxymilliano(m), superior1, Raymie(m), GARRI (x7)(m), Ngwakwe(m), 9ja_I_hail(m), Duduknight(m), donchris999, Afam4evaABIYTCH, gree-die(f), Afam4eva(m) and 2 guest(s)

Look at him, like the ho he is, how is this deserving of being ethnic, racial, or sectarian Politics? Who put this clown in charge of anything other than his nuts?

Come to think of it, knowing that Afam4eva is not as dumb as the rest of these monkeys hyping him: I THINK HE'S DOING ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE THINKING HE CAN SOMEHOW DISRUPT SEUN'S BUSINESS WITH HIS ACTIONS, THEN JUMPSTART HIS FAILED WEBSITE FROM THERE.

Just my opinion, would trust this dude as far as I could throw him.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaA[b:
BIYTCH[/b]]Viewing this topic: Bigflamie(m), vision2050, Reptyle(m), thorpido, Maxymilliano(m), superior1, Raymie(m), GARRI (x7)(m), Ngwakwe(m), 9ja_I_hail(m), Duduknight(m), donchris999, Afam4evaABIYTCH, gree-die(f), Afam4eva(m) and 2 guest(s)

Look at him, like the ho he is, how is this deserving of being ethnic, racial, or sectarian Politics? Who put this clown in charge of anything other than his nuts?

Come to think of it, knowing that Afam4eva is not as dumb as the rest of these monkeys hyping him: I THINK HE'S DOING ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE THINKING HE CAN SOMEHOW DISRUPT SEUN'S BUSINESS WITH HIS ACTIONS, THEN JUMPSTART HIS FAILED WEBSITE FROM THERE.

Just my opinion, would trust this dude as far as I could throw him.

The bolded bytch attached to your username supposed to be your surname in real life. MUGU

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oahray: if it involves a call to derail but not a certain display pic, yes it is grin tongue
what display pics? Oh! I guess you are also jealous huh? 190 is on my neck because of that pix. That's me and Acidosis doing what we know best. hehehehe! grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Ngwakwe: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Garri x7,
Congratulation for your reduced sentence.
Just saw you viewing with your ID
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by gratiaeo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tribal war lords from Ogun, Osun, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo and of curse the poorest state in Nigeria, Ekiti....... Waiting this vultures de do here?
Ok, Seun sack AFAM and own your Nairaland with your Yorubas
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by ujchief(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Keep whining like a wimp! Afam is a mod, get used to it or die trying!

Seun did not ask for your opinion before making him a mod. If he banned you, then you deserve a ban.

I wonder why he hasn't banned your new moniker and blacklist your ip address yet for insulting a mod!

E-dioot!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by basisop(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:
Blah blah blah

I hate you "Shitmess"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unprofessional-ism Of Nairaland Moderators... / Nigerian Pidgin English Becoming More Popular And Spoken In African Countries / Pictures From Madam Saje 40 Years On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.