Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72501 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kolawole888: Damas60 and others...I also wrote on Saturday at Ikeja but yet to receive any message...does that mean I have failed?
jaki006: got it, whats the next stage like please??
I don't know abt dat one o
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=ifemitehi] i got the message too, what option should i choose, i studied Computer Science
Why don't you try supply chain.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eziy30(f): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2013
i got the mail too and i have replied. you just need to open the attachment, click on the area of interest choosing the one that best suits your discipline. enter the other required information and send. its simple. good night pals
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Kobymay: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls any from Abuja centre that got mail
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Kobymay: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2013
damas60: Dear Candidate ,

As a follow up to the GSE test you had with our organization for the position of Graduate Trainee, we have the pleasure of informing you that you were successful at the test. Consequently, we will be recommending you further in our recruitment exercise.

Please find attached an excel sheet for you to indicate your area of interest in our organization. Please note that we have specified 8 areas in the drop down .You are expected to pick one area of interest only on the excel sheet and send back to recruitment@ng.nestle.com not later than Friday 22 March 2013

The areas of interest are as follow
·         Supply Chain
·         Sales
·         Marketing
·         Human Resources
·         Quality Assurance
·         Engineering
·         Accounts/Finance
·         Production

Subsequent assessment will be based on the areas of interest that you indicate.

Looking forward  to your feedback

Regards,

Recruitment Team
I got this mail following the graduate trainee test we had on 17th March. Any one else with such? I am grateful to God for this opportunity.
pls where did u write ur exam, wan to know if it is for Abuja centre
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by IbukunOye: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2013
I got the mail for the second stage interview also...I studied Computer science...So confused about the options....Anyone with an idea of how their structure looks like should pls help out!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by BukAyoShoOre: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2013
guys who passed, u need to remain focused and study well for the next stages having in mind that u have competitors in hundreds.>>> best of luck.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by deebla: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2013
damas60: Dear Candidate ,

As a follow up to the GSE test you had with our organization for the position of Graduate Trainee, we have the pleasure of informing you that you were successful at the test. Consequently, we will be recommending you further in our recruitment exercise.

Please find attached an excel sheet for you to indicate your area of interest in our organization. Please note that we have specified 8 areas in the drop down .You are expected to pick one area of interest only on the excel sheet and send back to recruitment@ng.nestle.com not later than Friday 22 March 2013

The areas of interest are as follow
·         Supply Chain
·         Sales
·         Marketing
·         Human Resources
·         Quality Assurance
·         Engineering
·         Accounts/Finance
·         Production

Subsequent assessment will be based on the areas of interest that you indicate.

Looking forward  to your feedback

Regards,

Recruitment Team
I got this mail following the graduate trainee test we had on 17th March. Any one else with such? I am grateful to God for this opportunity.

Chai! I thought we were going to be notified via sms... I can not access my mail any longer sad guys what do u think I can do?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
Woow...Congrats to guys that passed. I'm yet to get my invite. I believe I did well in the test. Congrats again.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Ayokunle11(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Just got a mail from nestle. Was a regret mail. Felt i did enough to pass. All the best to others who have gotten success mails or awaiting positive mails
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by niyno(f): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls anyone with the dragnet sample question should pls send to harasniyno@yahoo.com. Tanks in anticipation
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kobymay: pls where did u write ur exam, wan to know if it is for Abuja centre
Lagos
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please, As any email message being sent 4 those that wrote medical delegate test. Medical delegate test was written before graduate trainee. If anyone has received pls let us know. Thanks.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Ayokunle11(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Not just meant to be. Twas a regret mail. Wishing those who were successful the best.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funmi4(f): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
To those that passed,Congrat and all the best.it is my advice that you put in your very best and pray for God's help and favour.also prepare for assessment centre cos i heard they are taking in only 10 graduate trainee
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jamesbridget13(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
abiflakie: Please, As any email message being sent 4 those that wrote medical delegate test. Medical delegate test was written before graduate trainee. If anyone has received pls let us know. Thanks.

yes oh, i wrote the medical delegate test in ph on d 8th of march n was invited 4 a nutrition test in lagos on 20th march at their ilupeju office.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jamesbridget13(f): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
abiflakie: Please, As any email message being sent 4 those that wrote medical delegate test. Medical delegate test was written before graduate trainee. If anyone has received pls let us know. Thanks.

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
Really! It means dey have started callin 4 the second stage test. And they did not send any message 2 others that wrote the Medical delegate test. So that we can be informed whether we "passed" or did not make it.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
jamesbridget13: yes oh, i wrote the medical delegate test in ph on d 8th of march n was invited 4 a nutrition test in lagos on 20th march at their ilupeju office.
Please which course did u study? Could it be that they are calling according to courses or what?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
smileyPls reply!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
Pls reply.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by zaynie(f): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls has any1 received a reply concernin d area of interest excel sheet dt was submitted?
Thankz
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
rmgbemeje: Hey guys, has anyone received a success mail from Nestle Waters on the test we wrote on March 8th? I just did and am so happy, words can't express how i feel now. I give GOD all the glory. Anyways, i was invited for a sales and driving test on Monday at Nestle Nigeria PLC, Ilupeju. According to them, only those who are successful in the sales test will be invited for the driving test. Please any information on the sales test will be appreciated. Thank you.
. Dragnet/Nestle usually sends regret email messages to those that did not make the test. But quite unusual some of us did not even hear anything after the test written on the 8th of March.
Could it be dat those that have not heard anything did not make the test. Or they are calling in batches for the second stage test. Please Reply.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jamesbridget13(f): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
abiflakie: smileyPls reply!
i studied chemistry.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2013
zaynie: Pls has any1 received a reply concernin d area of interest excel sheet dt was submitted?
Thankz
Not yet

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by giftbox: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
yeah, just got an invite for interview etc... pls what should we expect
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
I also got an invite to the assessment centre.
From the mail, it's gonna be an all day event.
Agbara is quite far!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chukkynwob(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dear Candidate,   
As a follow up to your success at the aptitude test for the position of Graduate Trainee- Nestlé Nigeria, we are pleased to invite you to our Assesssment Centre.

Date:                           Friday 12 April 2013    

Time:                           08:00am – 05:00pm ( All day)

Venue:                      NECA House, 5th Floor Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street, CBD Alausa

The Assessment Centre Selection consists of the following four (4) exercises;

·         Group Discussion
·         Paper based Exercise
·         Personal Presentation
·         One on One interview with Assessors.
Please come with the following;
·         Writing Materials
·         Original & Photocopies of your credentials.
·         Passport Photograph.
You are expected to dress corporately for this assessment.
Best Regards,
Recruitment Team
Nestlé Nigeria

To me this is very ambigous...group discussion obviously we'll get the topic there. Paper based exercise on what?

Personal presentation on what?

So so ambiguous looks like a way to disenfranchise people rather than a way of finding the best candidates
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by IbukunOye: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
I got the invitation for assessment also...NECA house Alausa, Ikeja
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by adaokafor: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
eimuhb: I also got an invite to the assessment centre.
From the mail, it's gonna be an all day event.
Agbara is quite far!
I guess it's just better to sleep in the Oasis hotel.
R u sayin dat d assessment centre u got invited to is at Agbara? I was invited to Alausa,I live close to Agbara though. Wish we hd d option of choosing
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2013
chukkynwob: Dear Candidate,   
As a follow up to your success at the aptitude test for the position of Graduate Trainee- Nestlé Nigeria, we are pleased to invite you to our Assesssment Centre.

Date:                           Friday 12 April 2013    

Time:                           08:00am – 05:00pm ( All day)

Venue:                      NECA House, 5th Floor Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street, CBD Alausa

The Assessment Centre Selection consists of the following four (4) exercises;

·         Group Discussion
·         Paper based Exercise
·         Personal Presentation
·         One on One interview with Assessors.
Please come with the following;
·         Writing Materials
·         Original & Photocopies of your credentials.
·         Passport Photograph.
You are expected to dress corporately for this assessment.
Best Regards,
Recruitment Team
Nestlé Nigeria

To me this is very ambigous...group discussion obviously we'll get the topic there. Paper based exercise on what?

Personal presentation on what?

So so ambiguous looks like a way to disenfranchise people rather than a way of finding the best candidates
Mine is on thursday 11th same venue.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2013
adaokafor: R u sayin dat d assessment centre u got invited to is at Agbara? I was invited to Alausa,I live close to Agbara though. Wish we hd d option of choosing

Yes, agbara. I would have preferd Alausa but no problem.
Pls do u know where oasis hotel or their agbara factory is?
How do I get there from toll-gate (I know my way up to toll-gate).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.