Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

"stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error (2312 Views)

Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by Infoseye(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
Each time I boot Windows Xp on my pc it displays this error message, Pls I need ur urgent advice on solving this problem thanks.

I had Windows Xp Service Park One, I was upgrading it to Service pack 2 until when I got a interrupted power supply at home.
I turned on the pc to boot to xp only to see the blue screen error. I also tried formating it all over again, It installed but when it gets to the final satge of installing Xp it stops.

I decided to remove the Harddisk and used another destop pc I had at home to reinstall Windows Unlimited, surprisingly it worked on that pc.SO I returned it to my own pc and restarted it, get to the point it askes to boot in save mode i tried it boots and reaches the blue screen again and restarts again. I also tried boot last worked configuration or so the same thing.

Each time it to boot xp the blue screen comes up again.
Am stuck pls help me here.
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by uspry1(f): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
If other desktop pc works fine you mentioned but your current pc where you get blue screen death, then your current pc might have BAD RAM (memory) chip or BAD PROCESSOR or BAD MOTHERBOARD even though harddisk (HDD) and pc power function work fine and/or system manager won't show the icon of "disable" or "yellow warning".

Good luck!
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by dayooye(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2008
just get another ram.ok
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by pein(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2008
Thats a RAM issue.either take it out and "re-sit" into the slot and hope or get a new RAM stick.
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by Infoseye(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2008
Thank You all for Your Advice
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by Maleeq(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2008
Read THIS before you spend some extra cash on RAM or other hardware.

Its contains the statement Microsoft has about this error.
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by TmeD0(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2008
I won't quickly assume it's a RAM issue in this case; 7 out of 10 times when you get the blue screen of death, it's usually a device driver compatibility issue (though not always the case). Take a look at the KB article Maleeq referenced and that might help, your best bet now is to try to revert back to SP1. Hopefully, recovery console will help in your case here (doubt it though). The power interruption might have damaged some parts of your hardware as well during the installation process. Do check out that link Malee gave you before you venture on buying any H/W.
Re: "stop 0x000007b Inaccessible_boot_device" Error by Infoseye(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2008
Thanks for your advice I will check the link hopes it works

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Excel!!!! / Usa Used Hp Folio Intel Core I7, 16gb Ram, 500gb Hdd / Like New Affordable UK Used Laptops With 10hrs+ Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.