Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. (3036 Views)

Fix Weather Gadget / Currency Gadget Could Not Connect To Service On Win 7 / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. by Alexanda07(m): 2:25am On Apr 27, 2011
Dear Computer solutionist in the house, how do i solve the error 633 in modem dial up using the Windows XP and Windows Vista O/S. This error occurs if you are a using a dial up modem to connect to the internet. When you boot up your system initially, your dial up modem (whether bluetooth or cable) connects very okay, but when you disconnects the connection and try to connect again, it displays that Error 633 issue. The only way it could connect again is to restart the system, but i dont want to do that always. I tried several thing, but it did't work. Please, what is the best and final solution to resolve this issue.
Re: Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. by femi4: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
Stop using the dial up method to connect to the internet(it can very unreliable). This can be disable from Tools>>Internet option on internet explorer. Enable "NIC for data connection on your modem interface. That should solve the problem

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Google Playstore Download Error 198 / SOLD! SOLD!! SUPER MINT DELL G7 17.3" RTX 2060, 32GB RAM, 9TH GEN CPU / My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.