Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

“I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan (3575 Views)

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / Top 10 Grammatical Blunders By Patient Dame Jonathan / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by seunny4lif(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Abagworo: @op. You guys should stop this bullsh*t of posting falsehood to ridicule our 1st lady. This post belongs to jokes section. And an expensive one at that.
Guy,I don laff till water dey comot for my eyes....She ready for what?
Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by seunny4lif(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

LORDS OF THE NONSENSE
Nw,u have been look by the SSS....Becos una wan kill me wit laff
Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."- Albert Einstein
Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by shiftmarket(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Ok, let the debate begin.
Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by Mjjordan(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chanchit: E be like say Dame don heal finish, this one wei she don dey spew rubbish again. The two mumu lords. Na me go personally burn that N4b house down if Lord mugu builds it for her. Awon Eleribu.

Btw I'm sure its a joke.
i c u...ilorin accent!
Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by free2ryhme: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
stormm: Copied & Shared:

I am now ready for Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan
First lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is determined to show Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, that she is not scared of taking him on. It would be recalled that during a recent PDP women rally, the first lady had expressed displeasure that Soyinka criticised her over her plan to build a N4 billion mission house. Once again, during a meeting in Coted’Ivoire with that country’s first lady, Dame Jonathan told her host to ignore whatever criticism she hears about the matter as “my husband will build the house for me whether they like it or not.”
Speaking further, she said, “As for that one who won a ‘Noble’ Laureate, I don’t even know why those people made him noble, but that’s why I’m very happy with you Coted’Ivoire people for giving my husband title of Commandeur de L’Ordre de Nation and for giving me title of Grand Croux da L’Ordre de Nation. So if Soyinka is noble, he can now see that I and my husband are Lords. And Lord is higher than noble so he’s not my level.”
After her speech, her host, Mrs. Outtara whispered in her ears that the ‘L’Ordre’ in her title actually means ‘the order’ and not ‘the Lord’. Mrs Jonathan replied, “I know, that’s what I said.” With a smile on her face, Mrs. Outtara wondered how someone could deny what she just said openly but her Nigerian interpreter told her not to be troubled because “we are used to it now in Nigeria.”

where is this story coming from
Re: “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 31, 2019
Such camera angle, many type, so fun shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

27 Times Nigerians Were The Funniest People On The Internet / #ENDSARS: I Was Harassed By SARS Despite Being The President - President Buhari / Bu Chu & Fu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.