Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,319 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (9916 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Obinoscopy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
We've not totally recovered from the bomb blast at the UN headquarters and we are getting another explosion albiet a grammatical one from no other person than the first lady.

On her visit to the victims of the blast at the hospital, she congratulated the Doctors for 'Responding to Treatment.' In medical or grammatical parlance its the patients who respond to treatment and not the doctors. The doctors treats while the patients responds to the treatment.

I laughed vehemently when I saw it on the news. Its high time Dame Patience Jonathan went for an English Class. Or what do you think?. . . lol
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by vedaxcool(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dying of Laughter DOL!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Greenslim: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
Pinpointing her grammatical errors cannot in anyway hinder or limit her position as the first Lady of Nigeria state. Keep away from such insinuation man.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by vedaxcool(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
@OP abeg hit us with more, maybe the imbecil-e president we have might have some laugh
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Kx: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
She was congratulating doctors for responding to treatment, know what the treatment is?

Attending to bomb victims without medical equipment, hence some were flown to better equipped hospitals in SA.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Splendid4(f): 4:38am On Aug 06, 2012
Nigeria state!duh
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by toygod2: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2012
OP,lol.....Doc,also will have to be hospitalised after receiving some bullets,from her blunders Green slim, nice talk.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by mummy3(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2012
Obinoscopy: We've not totally recovered from the bomb blast at the UN headquarters and we are getting another explosion albiet a grammatical one from no other person than the first lady.

On her visit to the victims of the blast at the hospital, she congratulated the Doctors for 'Responding to Treatment.' In medical or grammatical parlance its the patients who respond to treatment and not the doctors. The doctors treats while the patients responds to the treatment.

I laughed vehemently when I saw it on the news. Its high time Dame Patience Jonathan went for an English Class. Or what do you think?. . . lol

@poster is it WENT or GO for an english class? pls u also have error
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by aweda007: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
@poster...itz 'went'. Abi u wan b anoda dame, or una go ds same schl ni?...lol. Itz hightime she went 4 an english class or it was hightime she went 4 an english class. BOTH statements r correct.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by kinkie(f): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
aweda007: @poster...itz 'went'. Abi u wan b anoda dame, or una go ds same schl ni?...lol. Itz hightime she went 4 an english class or it was hightime she went 4 an english class. BOTH statements r correct.
mummy3:

but from what i can see its 'went' the poster typed not go. So ITK, wetin u dey correct for here? I'm confused
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Obinoscopy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
mummy3:

@mummy3, its WENT and not GO. The word 'Its high time' goes with past tense. e.g. Its high time we LEFT or Its high time Jonathan RESIGNED from office. Comprende?

aweda007: @poster...itz 'went'. Abi u wan b anoda dame, or una go ds same schl ni?...lol. Itz hightime she went 4 an english class or it was hightime she went 4 an english class. BOTH statements r correct.
kinkie: but from what i can see its 'went' the poster typed not go. So ITK, wetin u dey correct for here? I'm confused

@aweda007@kinkie, Don't worry I've put her through in ENG 101 class. grin

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by bunmioguns(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2012
Obinoscopy: We've not totally recovered from the bomb blast at the UN headquarters and we are getting another explosion albiet a grammatical one from no other person than the first lady.

3249 views with just 12 comments!!!!!, @ OP, this your thread is nothing but floccinaucinihilipilification
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Obinoscopy(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2012
bunmioguns:
floccinaucinihilipilification

I'm still trying to recover from the grammatical bomb you just dropped...lol
How I wish dat word actually exist.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by bunmioguns(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I'm still trying to recover from the grammatical bomb you just dropped...lol
How I wish dat word actually exist.
grin grin grin why cant u jst google it undecided
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by maryswags: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Surprised that dis word actually exists...@op lol I wonder how u dug in2 d dico 2 get d word
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by bunmioguns(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
maryswags: Surprised that dis word actually exists...@op lol I wonder how u dug in2 d dico 2 get d word

who are u referring to, Me or the OP undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Obinoscopy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
bunmioguns:

who are u referring to, Me or the OP undecided undecided undecided undecided

Me not you tongue grin With my flocihiliploci...wetin lol
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by nairajokes: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
I've you ever wondered why many girls use smileys and short replies when chatting nowadays? Seriously, I have come to realize why most girls do.

I was chatting with this babe yesterday and I was Like...

ME: How are you dear?
GIRL: 5n.
ME: How was your day?
ME: How is your family?
ME: Are you missing me?
GIRL: No.
ME: But I'm missing you
GIRL: Tanks.
ME: I'm not feeling well
GIRL: Sowi
ME: So how was ya day?
ME: are you busy?
GIRL: No
ME: Are you with someone over there?
GIRL: No.
ME: What? Why don't you type something interesting instead of sending me short replies?
GIRL: K
ME: Type something now!
GIRL: K
ME: Ok! Ok so its true.
GIRL: Dat wat?
ME: I've heard you failed your English exams.. Click http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=330
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder by Obinoscopy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obinoscopy:
We've not totally recovered from the bomb blast at the UN headquarters and we are getting another explosion albiet a grammatical one from no other person than the first lady.

I just realised this joke of mine can only be understood by health practitioners.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: An Application Letter Written To A Dept In A Church / Identical Twins / Where Are All The Old Timers?????????!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.