Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! (821 Views)

Forex Traders/trainees Wanted / Vacancy - Forex Traders, And Trainee / How To Open Nafdac Aptitute Test List - Inemesit A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware!
« on: Today at 04:58:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have observed that many nigerians who open a domiciliary account in fidelity bank find it difficult to withdraw their money from their forex broker. This is because the bank cannot provide its swift code (probably it doesn't have) Rather, they only give you the swift code of their correspondence bank (CITIUS33) which is not sufficient for most forex brokers who insist on your bank's main swift code (every standard bank ought to have its swift code) the worst part is that some of the bankers do not really understand international fund transfer details and cannot help you. Please i strongly suggest you look for a better bank with its own swift code. Personally i recomend GT bank.
Re: Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by TBag3: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
thanks for the good information
Re: Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by Tinyemeka(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2008
I have friends at First Inland and intend to use the bank for a Dom a/c. What do u think abt their cash transfer services?
Re: Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by caringchi(f): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2008
thanks 4 d info
pls can u advice more cos i m in d process of opening mine wit 1st inland bank. ur advice ll be appreciated
Re: Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by babakura(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2008
I have mine with GTB , but abeg I dey loose money for dis forex thing, who fit help me ooooo,
Gist me the right connection to make money I beg oooooooooooooooooo
Help me
Re: Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by jjerico(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
Thanks for you Goldhive post. i am also very intersted in open a domy accout. pls can you give my the proceedure involved. i intend opening with GT bank. i understand that i have to get refrees and all that what i don''t understand is how my broker deal with my bank and my account. Eric
Re: Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domicilliary Account, Beware! by favourdamy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
what is this forex trading,please let those of us who are interested know. send me information on ask4kennychy@yahoo.co.uk,

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Sales Rep Wanted Urgently In Kano Nigeria / Browse Free On Your Computer / Polytechnic Graduates- Ond, Hnd, This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.