Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos (21179 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Two Missing Toddlers Found Dead In Lagos After 39 Days / 2 Kids Found Dead In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by EagleNest(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cock and bull story. So unbelievable.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
dominique: Maybe its because I've watched too many crime shows for my own good or cos I have a toddler myself. I'm trying to phatom the situation. How can two toddlers manage to open the door of an suv, climb into it, lock themselves in and suffocate without ANYBODY noticing Already, assumptions have been made that they accidentally suffocated, meaning that the case won't be investigated further. Somewhere out there a deranged psycopath(s) is celebrating his(their) latest achievement. Just can't help but smh for this country.
May God rest the little lads and comfort their families sad

+1

Going by their pictures, they look very little. Yesterday I even watched a youtube video of a kid around their age trying to open a refrigerator and he couldn't, so imagine trying to open a car. And you're right, the assumption that this was an accident brought on by the children themselves is the saddest part, meaning the yeye police will not look further into it. In order for those kids to have gone inside the car, someone must have summoned them into it, either by using candy, other treats or anything else they knew little kids would find hard to resist. I find it hard to believe they went into the car by themselves, on their own account. And with the rate crime is increasing in Nigeria, I refuse to believe this was an accident.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by talktimi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
The car door will even be too heavy for them to open added with the fact that they'll first have to climb the step at the base of the door to get to the handle. The police have effectively killed this case as far as I'm concerned and so they should hang their heads in shame. I mean its so ridiculous, please fellow nairalnders try getting a 2 year old to open the door of an suv unassisted.
There's a killer on the loose out there and its an indictment on the police force on the shoddy way they handle basic investigations.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by mawuqueyan(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hummmmm undecided nawah Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo...
God pls av mercy ΑϞ∂ pls †̥☺ y'all xpecialy modas,dnt kip U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ children unattended †̥☺....be prayerful ΑϞ∂ vigilant....†ђξ evil men do ds days suprises †ђξ devil himsef...
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Money ritual people.

Its a very dangerous place to raise kids.

Let me hear ''eko ni baje'' then i will slap sum1 dis evening.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Bestluck: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
HAABAAA. Was the vehicle parked inside an evil forest?. I think I read something like Taike Street. Although, iam thousads of miles away from Naija, but if it is the same Taike Stteet that I know in Ikosi, Ketu, the street used to be very busy with people moving about both in the daytime and late In the nights.
The children got trapped inside the vehicle and were not able to cry? or they cried but nobody cared to rescue them?. How were they discovered at the end of the day?. May God have mercy on this our great Country-Naija
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Geomac:

I also expecetd the SUV to be locked. There is more to the death of the kids if only Nigeria Police will investigate the cause.

And nobody heard their cries
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is soo badd sad sad
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Aghagba(f): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
So dry,judging by their faces d eldest should be 4 or 3 yrs y d junior should be 1yr or 2yrs,mehn dis kids can't enta a car by themselves nw.mtcheew wat a wicked world.police pls investigate more.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Josh316(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
lets consider this:

the car has a central lock system but one door (usually the rear door) doesn't lock with the rest and the owner doesn't take note and the car has been parked for long. then to add to it, someone had accidentally triggered the child lock on the same side. now these two kids casually try to open all doors while playing or one of them walks to the door and draws the handle and it opens and he calls his mate and they both enter. now the door shuts close and then they try to open it after a while and the child lock is activated and the handle refuses to work. add to the fact that harmattan dust had covered the car so, it would be difficult to look inside it casually. not that anyone thinks they are inside. and they die from suffocation. its very possible and it is a freak accident

OR MAYBE SOMEONE KILLED THEM AND DUMPED THEM THERE TOO

RIP KIDS
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by TUMIC(m): 2:46am On Mar 06, 2013
January
February till
March aba and even if they were dead in a car, nobody could smell corpses and the said car has not been checked ever since!
Nigeria the more u look, the less u see
I hail.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by seunny4lif(m): 3:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Can u believe our last was almost 4years when he started opening and closing the door of our cars....My mom don't joke with her car key ooo reason becos of him.....
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by topeorekoy(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2013
Josh316: lets consider this:

the car has a central lock system but one door (usually the rear door) doesn't lock with the rest and the owner doesn't take note and the car has been parked for long. then to add to it, someone had accidentally triggered the child lock on the same side. now these two kids casually try to open all doors while playing or one of them walks to the door and draws the handle and it opens and he calls his mate and they both enter. now the door shuts close and then they try to open it after a while and the child lock is activated and the handle refuses to work. add to the fact that harmattan dust had covered the car so, it would be difficult to look inside it casually. not that anyone thinks they are inside. and they die from suffocation. its very possible and it is a freak accident

OR MAYBE SOMEONE KILLED THEM AND DUMPED THEM THERE TOO

RIP KIDS

Someone killed the children and dumped them there. Why wld some1 do that to cause trouble for another person? Now the occupants of that house have all been arrested by police.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by onyianyi(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2013
this is painful. Just look @dis little saints
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by ddeola: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2013
So sad... undecided
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2013
I'm beginning to believe the world is coming to an end soon . . .
Strange things are happening all over the place, it's really sad.
May those two precious ones RIP!
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2013
RIP to the kids.... it is a terrible thing to happen to anyone.... quick question, if the head line had gone 2 missing kids found dead in enugu, will we be having such civilized manner conversation without any tribal war happening?...... the right things can be done, lets do things right
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by delishpot: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2013
My four year old can get in that car and hold the door open for a sibling. This is just a terrible accident just so sad that things worked out so well for them that they successfuly entered the car. Since the day I caught my todler halfway between my room and the open air( He was trying to get out of the house through the window) we live on the second floor. I do not let my kids or any kid in my care by themselves for more than 2 mins and I lock all windows and unplug and switch off all electricity supply outlet. With kids one can't be too careful. Parents oooooooo please let us be very cautious of our kids. Employ care takers that know the importance of life and saftey. As soon as you don't hear the voice of your playing kids go investigate them and heck, don't wait until they fall silent. Go check out your playing kids frequently and don't ignore any cry even if you can't go shout loud and ask what the poroblem is, the oldest will tell (you won't believe accidents I have prevented using this method) its Jane that wants to play with this stick or jane won't let me climb the wardrobe to take a blade or its tolu that wants to plug the iron etc etc.

Chei feel sorry for their parents Na wa o.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by donilalasky: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2013
seunny4lif: Can u believe our last was almost 4years when he started opening and closing the door of our cars....My mom don't joke with her car key ooo reason becos of him.....
Is her car an SUV?
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Melahou(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2013
is it possible that they could have entered the car and got trapped and nobody saw them or heard them
while they where crying.
does the car has auto lock or something?
something is not adding up.
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Felibaby(f): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2013
This is a C.O.C.K and bull story. The mother of one of the boys is my housekeeper. She called immediately they found the corpse of the boys. She said the car has been parked at that spot for two days. The people living in the area raised an alarm when they noticed nobody came to take the abandoned vehicle. It was when police got there that they discovered the rotten corpse of the two boys.
I think what happened is that the perpetrator of the act came to dump the car and kids after using them. Returning the dead kids back is like giving the parents a closure. An adage says, my child is dead is better than my child is missing.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by olalekarauf(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
this is so sad the abadon vehicle cause more broblem. Govt. should do something about the abadon vehicle on the road now now now. thanks
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by doctokwus: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Felibaby: This is a C.O.C.K and bull story. The mother of one of the boys is my housekeeper. She called immediately they found the corpse of the boys. She said the car has been parked at that spot for two days. The people living in the area raised an alarm when they noticed nobody came to take the abandoned vehicle. It was when police got there that they discovered the rotten corpse of the two boys.
I think what happened is that the perpetrator of the act came to dump the car and kids after using them. Returning the dead kids back is like giving the parents a closure. An adage says, my child is dead is better than my child is missing.
This sounds more like it or possibly d killer(s) who were very familiar wt d area had noticed d SUV had bn abandoned in dat spot& fd it convenient to dump d corpses in it.Only a fool wud bliv 2 toddlers can enta a Suv in a nigerian street,get locked,not cry or cry for hep& nobody took note,also nobody noticed d smelling corpses for days.I shudder to tink some pple evn blived d childish tale frm d police or d reporter,meaning some nigerians can bliv any tale no mata how far-fetched.Oh,I 4got,its d same land where evn so called graduates blived answering a particular GSM number cud instantly kill one!

1 Like

Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by gentle12: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Adding to what Afam4eva said, WHY did they enter the car, that's if they entered the car by themselves.

How long has the car been in that parked position? Has it moved since the kids went missing?

What type of vehicle was it? Were the windows tinted?

Good,what an intelligent view
Re: Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos by Rattan11(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
That's really a very sad news...Beware of kidnappers.Police must do something regarding this..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Will Take You Through The Week? / Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.