Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. (32629 Views)

Figure 8: Chika Ike Dressed Up In Real African Attire.. Checkout Her Shape!! / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu- Johnson’s Figure Is DANG In This Floral Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Kewl kewl
After owne, looks like under 20
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
She look great but her waist is not as small as it used to be.

But I believe with time she it will look the same again.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

God help us both.. wink

God Help 3 of us. cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
The objects of my attraction in her dont look d same again. The baby dey wicked oo
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by blueeyes1: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Julieccentric: Mercy Johnson is blessed..like it or not..I love her new shape!
WORD!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by iHOT1(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
she should try and lose the baby fat joor embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by joyli: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: This is what an African woman should look like. Call it "fat", no problem, as long as the 'fats" are in the right regions. Pregnancy is to be recommended after all, for reasons other than child-bearing.

I owe u, remind me later grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by zenus(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wonderful
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by excellentmoda: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
fellis: She's good looking but she's still fat. She hasn't lost baby weight yet.

Hmmm.... Why does pregnancy have to be associated with weight gain now? cry cry cry
the belle fine sha
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Memphis357(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné: Mercy Johnson go sweet for dogggy sha.
God help me. lipsrsealed
Seconded,I beg!! My prick wan break into two as I see this pic sef
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by mogken: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Shakara don end mercy sowie you may Ŋ¤τ̲̅ have dat killer shape again any how Ɣ☺ΰ‎still look gud​‎​
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Valto(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
lovely picture
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by modanwealth: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pls this look is ok.at least 4 an African woman as they say.. I jst hope she won't get bigger...
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by tenderlaw(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

God help us both.. wink

GOD HELP US ALL tongue
Mad Cow:

God help us both.. wink

GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by ladysmart: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mad Cow: Mod.. Why are you deleting my posts?!

Are we here to only compliment her?!

MERCY JOHNSON LOOKS LIKE A FAT PIGGY!!!

She should hit the gym and return to her old figure.. Child Brith is not an excuse to let oneself go!

Look at Beyonce Knowles..

Mercy is in show business... She has an appearance to maintain. Lets call a spade a spade. The girl looks like a 36,000 litre tanker in that picture. And shes not even 40!

What kind of mod is here sef!! angry
wanted to pick offence wit u earlier til i saw ur profile name, a MAD COW dat is what u are. Mitcheww
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by buchibabe: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
tetranine :
She has the greatest gift of all--Her Baby.Some "wonderful" women would nt want to ve a baby cos dey don't want to loose their shape.By and by,dat shape and beauty must go with advancement in age or years but oh,ur baby is an eternal blessing.I don't mind losin my beauty and shape for dis most wonderful gifts from God--MY CHILDREN

Yes o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Uwakuwak(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
she look pretty good
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
fellis: She's good looking but she's still fat. She hasn't lost baby weight yet.

Hmmm.... Why does pregnancy have to be associated with weight gain now? cry cry cry
its not easy to burn baby fat especially if u r big before(in dis case she was)or if u gained a lot during pregnancy or post partum.but she look gorgeous
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Lizzypop: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
She make sense shaa
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: its not easy to burn baby fat especially if u r big before(in dis case she was)or if u gained a lot during pregnancy or post partum.but she look gorgeous

She has a nice shape but I wouldn't say she looks gorgeous.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pregnancy suits her. She is glowing.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by blackbeau1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kizuba: hummmm i always feel sorry for africans who keep on stressing about weight because this really shows that colonialism really suceeded in africa
why do we find a slim woman more appealing and a fat one less? .............because that is how the white people like it.
has mercy's husband complained that he no longer finds his chubby wife beautiful?
thank you dear.tell them. Is it now in the nigerian constitution that everyone must be slim? And by the way,who said she is fat? She just has this wonderful curves.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=13pt]The woman many of you are calling fat gave birth to a healthy baby less than three months ago. The foreign celebrities some wish to compare Mercy Johnson to often relegate their maternal duties within weeks. They have a nanny with the baby while they're spending hours in the gym and eating two carrots per day.

Victoria Beckham, as awesome as she is, breast fed none of her children. She went back to work. Heidi Klum returned to the runway within six weeks of giving birth.

Mercy Johnson has chosen to embrace motherhood fully. With the first months of maternal duties comes looking like a woman who just gave birth. Give her time and be fair with your comparisons.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by CeCeBillz(f): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
See monkey way never de wear jacket, abeg hide urself
chucksbadt:

Hehe....all this insults 4 jst one man?
@Mod....pls ban dis chic!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by ifeomabernard(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2013
She chilling kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by roseisaac(f): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
ajanaku2: Those breas'ts are filled with Milk!
no comment
rose isaac: no comment
no commnt
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by roseisaac(f): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
rose isaac: no comment
no commnt
hey am new here,can a good guy or girl show me d way.i need frnds male and female.message me or email rose_isaac@yahoo.com
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by lindaflorence: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
you look gud babe
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by toyibabe(f): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Fat with right curves cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.