Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt (50581 Views)

Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by FrenchyL(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Poster: All you need to do is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior. Become active in a local assembly. Your Pastor must also be aware of your past so that he can pray for you. Please do not go back to your old ways, there will be no such thing as going to parties and funny gatherings so that your former colleagues or foes don't make you a target.

I am giving you these tips because i have been there and done that. I discovered quickly that Jesus protects his own and that once you put your trust in him and his word, you will be in safety because the Lord is greater than any cult, greater than the boss or don of the cult so fear not!
Hope this helps. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by SkyRider1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
be courageous and faithful to your new course. Then disassociate completely from their activities. They will leave you alone. Many have passed through this
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Adanyebe(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
SORRY I CANT HELP! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT BEFORE JOINING
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
The best way is to become serious with your religion be it christian or Muslim and you had better not be a smoker or drunk else your brothers in the hood won't take you seriously.

This is the only way. Change of location is a waste of time unless you want to migrate to the moon as I have seen dodorima Canada, dodorima uk, dodorima USA, iliya is every where too. So no escaping them, it will only be a matter of time before you are identified in your new location.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by playahP(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
The best way is to graduate from school and leave the environment after graduation!!... Anyother way would warrant some serious jamming from ur own men!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
As said earlier, the best way is neever to join in the first place! Cultist, they'll trace you wherever you 'abscond' to! They believe once you are with them and you leave, their secrets are no longer safe and that you can lead to the arrest of many of their members. On this account, one would be tracked and hunted if one deem it right to leave em', peace!
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by UnimkeAk(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
You can't leave menh, y u go leave?

If ya a cultist by ignorance, leaving is nt an option, I'll sugest you carry it on your legs and not your head so that when things gets hot, you can easily drop it and run *dissapear wifout pple noticing*.
Again don't kill, no matter what, buy yourself out. Karma is a bitch.
Once you graduate, the pressures are gone, dislink yourself and live a better life.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by yuzedo: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
eyenCalabar: Mod, please, do me a little favour of hiding SimonAndal's comment if at all he shows up on this thread.
grin grin grin grin grin

SimonAndal is a hero and his Obama anti-christ microchip brouhaha is more than just a conspiracy theory okay?!?!? angry The satellite maps prove it! angry cheesy angry grin angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1214376/yuzedo-writes-how-he-lost
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dbride: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY. So many have tried Him and they are FREE from the repraisals of disengagement from cultism. No other way. Cultism is demonic, a cult member is a demon-possessed human being, heartless and without conscience.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by AGgal(f): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Shattap... You sound like one of the idio..ts who will go to a pastor and ask for permission to wee or poo before they do so ....
Everything pastor, even before you sleep, you ask your pastor! SMH
U too shattap! Wat's wrong wit sum1 seeking 4 spiritual guidance for a situation lyk dis. Allow ppl to express their opinion jare!
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by princeonx: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Strauskhan1: As said earlier, the best way is neever to join in the first place! Cultist, they'll trace you wherever you 'abscond' to! They believe once you are with them and you leave, their secrets are no longer safe and that you can lead to the arrest of many of their member. On this account, one would be tracked and hunted if one deem it right to leave em', peace!
Guy, you know how many places dey this world to move to? Except if you're broke! If you get cashhhhh na for only TV them go dey see you for the rest of their life.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Franknero99: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
i think the solution is allowing them to hurt u cos u ve been hurting others.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dbride: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
playah P: The best way is to graduate from school and leave the environment after graduation!!... Anyother way would warrant some serious jamming from ur own men!

Good talk but before you graduate what happens? So many were cut down while waiting to graduate.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Kaxmytex(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
AG.gal:
U too shattap! Wat's wrong wit sum1 seeking 4 spiritual guidance for a situation lyk dis. Allow ppl to express their opinion jare!
lwkmd...sharp gal
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by MEILYN(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
oh boy run 4 ur life get out of the country...dats d only advice i can give to u nw

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by iluvweed(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Advance to OGBONI !
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by lekkie073(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
israel007: get your record transfered to an online degree and complet it. the fee is almost he same as Nigerian Unis and you get to have an international cert that doesn;t say you studied online
does transferring ur records automatically makes u a denounced cultist? r u a learner ? grin
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by skydeep(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dont involve in it in the first place. Thats the best way to leave it
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by TableLeg(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
AG.gal:
You are a nitwit ...
Pastor's di..ck riding dunce!
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by lekkie073(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
I believe the only way to do that is probably remain invisible within d environment........do things without being seen. can anyone do that?
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dbride: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Strauskhan1: As said earlier, the best way is neever to join in the first place! Cultist, they'll trace you wherever you 'abscond' to! They believe once you are with them and you leave, their secrets are no longer safe and that you can lead to the arrest of many of their members. On this account, one would be tracked and hunted if one deem it right to leave em', peace!

The question is: ways to leave cultism w/out being hurt...indicating that one has already joined. Hear yourself: THE BEST WAY TO LEAVE CULTISM W/OUT BEING HURT IS NEVER JOIN IN THE FIRST PLACE.......report sheet=F9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Babamide(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Form born-again and start preaching for your frat brothers. They'll wanna get rid of you immediately!

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by saaedlee: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
#
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Babamide: Form born-again and start preaching for your frat brothers. They'll wanna get rid of you immediately!
they will get rid of you by killing you.....there are cultist in the church...too....you might have a better chance with babalawo....then a pastor.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wit my experience,i can state dat if u ar in,u ar in..you either leav d skul,or get killed..a friend of mine had 2 quit skulin in nigeria bcaus of dat..nw him dn skul 4 ukraine
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Temismith(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
@SimonAnal, c ur life outside
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by licensed2k(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Never drag a galfrnd wt anybody.
Don't go to bar or shepe joints alone or even accompanied.
If u play football, neva follow anybody to an unknow territory for a "match".
Be religious and made it clearly known.
Your environment should be the first consideration, make sure its not its not a den of cultist activities, if so, my dear run.
Now the most important part, if u cld, always find a policeman to associated ursef with. U cld just be frndly to one and provides for his daily needs lyk buyin him cigar or wine.
Neva get intimidated, even if u are, neva neva show it.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by timpaker(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mod, please, do me a little favour of hiding SimonAndal's comment if at all he shows up on this thread.

If at all he makes those funny comments on NL, he still has his other sides, he still has an opinion on your topic and i believe his trolls (which are sometimes annoying but funny) shouldn't be a benchmark to beg for his post to be hidden, who knows he might have the perfect answer to your question.

So nobody's opinion should be hoarded because you don't like the person.

@topic.
I think the best way is to change school and stay on a low key (by not showing off and talking much about your former school)

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tchaik(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
pillzthadrugz: Best way to leave cultism is one of the questions i've been asking myself.
But base on my approach i think a cultist shouldn't publicly denounce his/her engagement.
Rather, use execuses as a weapon and finally vacate the arena, not forgetting to disassociate oneself from members certainly by distance.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by olapluto(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
One of the devil's first trick is to make you believe your problems will be solved by cultism. Nothing is solved by cultism.
The next trick is to make you remain in it by convincing you that there is no way out. If you're neck deep into cultism and want out, just take a step back and question your existence.
The best way is to renounce it in your heart first. Once you're free in your heart, then start to move around with the good guys. Or better still, take a pilgrimage to a land far away to dedicate your life to God. You will get personal satisfaction from this and be assured you're pleasing your creator. If your former cultist colleagues find you and kill you after dedicating your life to God, then no yawa! But I beleive God does not forsake those who dedicate their lives to him. If you need to die, it will be a fulfilled death.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bt y should u thnk of quitin?were u blind wen u joined? Sm frat.go even trace u go any place u dey,murd u ther.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by warrior101: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: The best solution is to rusticate oneself. I mean leave the school to study elsewhere, maybe in a distanced Institution.
It's a pity for any student who have joined cultism. Once you join, you can't come out easily.

How do you know this? Have you ever seen anyone done this successfully in nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015). / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.