Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt (50576 Views)

Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Blueboy0402: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
warrior101:

Bad adviser.
...... and you are ...... "good adviser!!" my friend go and sit down.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dnawah(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
There is only one way,denounce it and accept Jesus Christ as ur personal saviour.as a cult member u can't run or hide 4rm it,after ur initiation.remember dat u hav a blood convernent with d devil(every cult hav a demon in charge of it).only deliverance can free u(by a real and strong man of God.)
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Codedboy95(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Shattap... You sound like one of the idio..ts who will go to a pastor and ask for permission to wee or poo before they do so ....
Everything pastor, even before you sleep, you ask your pastor! SMH
are yhu high ?? or u're just incredibly stupid!? no doubt from your recent act i can now assimilate dah u're a psychopathic sadistic deddering vagabond! yhu n0w wallow in the state of melancholy and bemusement any ways lemme be lenient to ur demented debauched self cos if i happen to reciprocate mumu ranu
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Irritant: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Make una rest for cult matter,take it easy o critics,na the same cult grin people dey run this country while we wey be the so called saints or jew dey take all the bullshit and again most comments here make it seem like its only cult members that won't make heaven,nor dey surprise when on the last day dem go even bounce your pastor from entering heaven......so the moral is before you remove dirty from person eye first try remove the big wood wey dey ur eye....make una nor vex o..
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Cashio(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Jst shine ya eyes wella before guys achinye gi mkpuru agidi n'ahu.....confirm nwa egede......ayeeeeez
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: egede bam
thaarrrr..inbox me if u be ake.4 Gmail Obinnaice..here na forum
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by AdeniyiA(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
can u suggest ways one can walk on water without sinking n drowning?
only the one who has done it before can save you while sinking.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
saaed_lee:

the problem mostly is that u guys are afraid of these so called frat members, I am challenging anyone to stand before me n say I should join one, then you'll tell me if u are above the law, u will rot in a dungeon(not cell) none of your family members ever thought existed!
guy,cultism is no joke..xmas period,we lost close 2 8people in enugu..all na cultism.neva u challange anybdy.jst be urself.cultists ar deadly especialy sm touts calld vikings(aro baga).dm no get orientation.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
saaed_lee: Op, firstly what u have to do is to get names n contact addresses of all members of your confraternity n go directly to the Area Commander of Police in charge of your state, please don't just walk up to any policeman or policewoman as most of them belong to such cult groups. Or alternatively go directly to the Nearest State Department office in your state n make a report!

Dont know about this, might not be feasible.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
warrior101:
This is the best I've read so far and yet no like? 10000 likes jawe

Good comments dont always need likes to establish their quality.

Some extremely i.diotic posts do get likes as well, from i.diotic posters, sometimes the wheat doesnt need to be in the same category as the chaff.

Nothing wrong with your own likes btw, just referring to your initial statement about there being no likes.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Soso990240: bastards like u ar d reason why some cultists kill.were u a pig in ur former life?

Bros easy, the person na NBM and his cordination on here won't earn NBM points, he should rep well. See Fubby's diction now.
So because someone poked fun at your gross diction means you should kill? Na wa o! Your thoughts are evil ~

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
saaed_lee:

don't be naive; I didn't say politicians, I said Area Commander!Don't
hello..wen i said politicians,i meant evry office holder in nigeria.they were once students abi?,wot makes u thnk dat they neva belongd wen they wer in skul?.mind u,do u knw dat we hav military and police men dat ar cultists?yes,we hav..hv seen wit my eyes

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by fiditi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
[b]What is SECRET CULT & WHO IS A CULTIST?
The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria of 1979, section 35(4) defined a secret CULT/SOCIETY as "... a society or association, not being solely cultural or religious body, that uses secret signs, oats, rites or symbols.

(a) Whose meeting or activities are held in secret; and

(b) Whose members are under oath, obligation or other threat to promote the interest of its members or to aid one another under circumstances without regard to MERIT,FAIR-PLAY or JUSTICE".
Secret cults can therefore be regarded as organizations whose activities are held secretly and are characterized by rituals. The secret organisations hold their meetings at night and at secluded places where they cannot be easily noticed and recognized. I KNOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT REASONS WHY PEOPLE BELONG TO VARIOUS CULTS, BUT JUST ASK YOURSELF DOES JOINING THIS GROUPS REALLY WORTH IT.....YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SOCIAL NUISANCE AND YOU ARE DEPRIVING YOURSELF ALL FREEDOM WHILE YOU CLAIM TO BE FREE OR BIGGER BOYS WHERE AS YOU ARE SMALL GUYS WHO ONLY DEPEND ON OTHER MEMBERS BEFORE YOU CAN FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT...ONE QUESTION I KEEP ASKING ANY CULTIST IS WHY NOT STAND TO FIGHT ON YOUR OWN BUT HAVE REALLY DISCOVERED THEY ARE ALL BUNCH OF COWARDS LOOKING FOR BRAVENESS/SECURITY IN THE WRONG PLACE...HOW I WISH ANY OF THEM CROSS MY PATH WHILE I WAS IN MY GREAT FATHERLAND BUT NONE EVER DARE IT...
MY ADVICE FOR ANYONE IS NEVER JOIN THE CULT SINCE YOU CAN BE BOLD OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP OPENLY & FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY INTO IT I WISH YOU ALL THE STUFFS IT CAN BRING YOUR WAY, ALSO REMEMBER TO ADVICE YOUR CHILDREN TO BELONG WHEN THEY GET TO UNI[/b]. cheesy
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by gbadexy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
The only sure way to leave cultism if you haven't carried out known hit is to join MSS or fellowship on campus, dress like fanatical member, participate in their activities and move with them.
Both your former members and rivals would be harassing you or taunt you but they would eventually leave you.
And be consistent in those religious activities, nothing is secret to frat men, they are observant and most frats are reluctant to harm an innocent person or very religious person.
You will even have to be very humble and bow and great both your former members and rivals with humility, it would lead to them obtaining you but you are buying your life and future.
I'm happy this topic was raised and I really hope young misguided students can read this and benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by masks(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Try to keep your hands clean and relocate. Pray to God for spiritual help and support.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dvirgin(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
thinking of ways..... but who says you cant renounce if you want to.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Segunagagu(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: Does it mean none of you here is/was a cultist, if you are let us know that's the only way your advice will be taken

Anyway I was a (NBM) while in school, a very rugged one, the truth is joining cult has a lot of disadvantages and only 1 advantage

DisAdvantages

1... You think you will be free when you join but that's when you lost your freedom, you don't go where others go, you don't sit freely in the same bar or canteen, even if you do, you are full of fear

2.... You think you will be protected from other rival cults, na lie, fraternity that get ground more than your own in that school will always intimidate you unless you are rugged on your own except that almost own the whole school in nigeria,
(True talk o, NBM no be moi moi)

3.... You think you will intimidate every student who doesn't belong, na lie o, when I was a jew, one of those mugu that call them selves buccaneers holla awumen come where I dey drink for unical back of library, collect my sit while I was away to pee, I came back holla am enough PR enter am, there are some jews you can't intimidate o, they are ready to die with you and your men no go do am anything because na jew and na you find trouble unless na aroos wey no get orientation to know that noni is not an enemy

4.... You start falling academically because no much time to read again, from this place to this place treating phuck up, tabling phuck up, going for driving men wey never pay dues

5... You lost your freedom of dress code, my favorite color is red, but then my men would always holla me... Aye wetin dey worry you, dis 1 na BG you dey form abi na wetin, bam o, I go run back go remove am

6.... You lost friends , what I mean by this, is that you hardly get friends all you will get are brothers, your mentality will change, your gist with those friends will no longer be that smooth because you are now into something they are not

7... You think you will start making money , na lie o, unless you be aroo wey dey rob , aroos na lie? Looting is allowed , DIE IT (mumu bois)
ETC...
All this disadvantage is applicable to people who's dedicated to their fraternity

Cultism no good my brothers, all na vanity

Advantage

Advantage is just one, which is you can never get stranded in any town in nigeria, all you have to do is try and find your way to any higher institution around, the next 20 minutes you are living well, drinking beer, phucking woman and still leave the town with enough money aside your TP(that's if you get OT o)

Let me stop here,

The only way to quit is to graduate and leave the. School

to all the rugged wise in this forum, abeg, fall out your hand make I nak you egede, NBM never dies,

I be lord ooo

Aye .... Aye

I will love to meet u and spend some days with u..I love dose ur stories and gist..I had one friend..na egede too..strong one for ado ekiti..he was feared all around campus..if he enters any joint. Every eye and alora wey dey d joint go commot straight without even telling dem..me sef fear am oo..I use to love wen he use to gist me abt d people he has killed,all d people he has treated dere fuckup and so on..
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
9jacrip:

Bros easy, the person na NBM and his cordination on here won't earn NBM points, he should rep well. See Fubby's diction now.
So because someone poked fun at your gross diction means you should kill? Na wa o! Your thoughts are evil ~

With your user id, why are you forming surprised?

Arent you looking for trouble?
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Ochason(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
There is only one way to get out of cultism or occultism. I have about 4 people who were one a member of cult 3 of them wea leaders 1 among the is a strike chief he has done so many bad things and has even killed many people, but 2day he is now a pastor and 4 of them are now doing gr8 in ministry. There are many of them in our church who were one a member.
The only way to get out of cultism is to accept christ into your life as your lord and personal saviour, only then can you be free from them. And thats not all you must join the church so that you start learning the things of God cos He's gona use u to save others.
Secöndly relocating to another place is not the best option for u cos u have not ben saved. They will stil find u were ever u are. God love u and wants u to come back to Him.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by mikolo80: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
UNAGAIN DJANGO ON THEY A.SS
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by fubbyy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
warrior101:

Alora... Alora Sealord O! A ya ya. Alora... Fine Boyz O! A ya ya!
, them nor see the Light O! , them nor see the Light O'ya! A ya ya O!
Them go dey use egede nak egede. A ya ya. I say, them go dey use ogede nak ogede. A ya ya.
Axeman carry gono o. Iyo iyooo. Them no go die better o. Iyo iyo.
I say ban e eiye, ban e axeman. Approve uh YELLOW. Iyooo Iyooo Iyo, Angarancha.
There is no one like Alora to me, no matter how rugged he may be. I 've travelled over Land, I've travelled over Sea. Nooo one like Alora to me.

Whether you be axeman, eiye abi na manphite you call yourself o. You are a Lubber. You need to come and see the Light.
una LP weak joor, egede no dey throw LP for public forum na FK , as long as unical is concerned alora no get flag, I tell you, back in the days me and my men done enter one primary school class where una dey jaw jaw lubbers, men holla aye , see alora dem as dem dey gbagii , serious fanteyyy,all skaway, later 2 of the lubbers run come nak egede , dey happy say dem no succeed in joining frat wey dey run for fellow frat

Alora is not just rugged, infact they are not worth to call fraternity and they know it that's why they call them selves B.A.N.. (Buccaneers association of nigeria) that thing just dey like committee of friends wey dey form rugged, they couldn't stay strong since wole soyinka made their mother pirates to leave school

Aye
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
This lofty locks stuff, se no be una dey push all the heavy loads of other people's hair wey our women dey carry for head sha.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Clerverly: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
9jacrip: Firstly, I think the term 'cultism' is exaggerated or maybe some groups fall under that tag?
For me, being in a frat depends on how you as a person defines it, for some it is all about just being there whilst living normal life like every other person, for some it is about intimidating others and accruing 'power'. Which boils down to what 'cult' the OP supposedly joined (or referring to), he didn't state.

I will tell you categorically that Pyrates & Buccaneers have moved way beyond what most ignorant people take it to be and it at times becomes peevish to me when people ramble ignorantly about activities of these two groups without doing a proper research.

Check with the Corporate Affairs Commission you will find the two groups I mentioned above to be duly registered and leaving is a matter of penning a letter of your dis-membership (if of course your membership is legal and you're registered with them, not the rif-raffs in schools/streets who muscle things).

@ the Q, I can only speak for these 2 groups, I do not know about others and it would be unfair for me to say things I do know nothing about. If at all you're referencing these 2 groups and your membership is very legit then you can leave even if you're in school, you just have to channel your message(s) to the proper bodies as there are upper bodies who have final say. And if at all you need help then you could PM me.

Stop misinforming and deceiving people here! Who registered this your Buccaneers? Hope you have been following the topic and the subsequent comments and you have been seeing Buccaneer or alora being mentioned frequently. Please stay to the topic and dont drag Pyrate Confraternity into your mess in order to have a name. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by asoebi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
There is hardly a way to leave cultism, but the best way to leave cultism judging by what an uncle friend told me is by doing so in your mind.

NEVER SAY IT OUT WITH YOUR MOUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by fubbyy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Segun agagu:
I will love to meet u and spend some days with u..I love dose ur stories and gist..I had one friend..na egede too..strong one for ado ekiti..he was feared all around campus..if he enters any joint. Every eye and alora wey dey d joint go commot straight without even telling dem..me sef fear am oo..I use to love wen he use to gist me abt d people he has killed,all d people he has treated dere fuckup and so on..
as long as that your friend na egede all he told you na true..

I was very rugged too but didn't kill anyone, that's my happiness, am a graduate now looking forward to become something in life, the stupid game men na those wey gradg and still dey school dey tout around( na aroos dey do dis 1) dey look 4 4kup to treat
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Segunagagu(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: as long as that your friend na egede all he told you na true..

I was very rugged too but didn't kill anyone, that's my happiness, am a graduate now looking forward to become something in life, the stupid game men na those wey gradg and still dey school dey tout around( na aroos dey do dis 1) dey look 4 4kup to treat
Yess dats true..some will have d grace to graduate succeSsfully..but dey will still foolishly stay in skool environment..looking for who to obtain..but I was told aye no dey obtain..dat dey don't steal also. Dat if he steals or obtain..his members will be d one to treat his fuckup very welll..hw true is dis..
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by lolaluv1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Segun agagu:
I will love to meet u and spend some days with u..I love dose ur stories and gist..
I had one friend..na egede too..strong one for ado ekiti..he was feared all around campus..if he enters any joint. Every eye and alora wey dey d joint go commot straight without even telling dem..me sef fear am oo..
I use to love wen he use to gist me abt d people he has killed,all d people he has treated dere fuckup and so on..

I just had to log in to comment. You love the stories of people he killed
May I remind you that you are talking about human beings here, not animals or actors who get up after the end of the shooting scene?
You are perverse (no offence, just stating the obvious).

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Segunagagu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: as long as that your friend na egede all he told you na true..

And u said u nevr killed..hw did u manage to go abt dat..and u be Lord..
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Segunagagu(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
lola.luv:

I just had to log in to comment. You love the stories of people he killed
May I remind you that you are talking about human beings here, not animals or actors who get up after the end of the shooting scene?
You are perverse!
Nooo. I don't mean dat..I mean I jst enjoyed d stories..though d stories he told me made me afraid every night..and since dat day..I kept away from him..till today
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by fubbyy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Segun agagu:
as long as that your friend na egede all he told you na true..

if you done already make the mistake of entering,my advice is
1... be rugged
2... don't find trouble
3.... no carry game 4 head
carry am 4 shoulder if the weight is too much abeg drop am(no be ur papa house)
4... If you no be egede man, abeg no find their trouble o, those men over rugged, dem no dey use ship like alora and aroos, dey no dey fly like eiye, dey no get twins like apaches(22) , dey get something in common with klans men but dem no be brothers, kk run away o,egede dey come o, na danger zone o, dey no be mafia o, nabez no dey cross their way o, dem na movement men o, egede dey game o, kaiiii ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh

Aye ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015). / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public?

Viewing this topic: 4ormidable(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.