Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb (5113 Views)

The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. / Amazing Things Babies Do In The Womb (PHOTOS) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
This is a heartfelt prayer for those looking for d fruit of d womb. Dear God,creator of d universe.pls do hear me from heaven I implore u.once upon a time these couples were singles, swearchn, and prayin for life patners.dey were in pains bc time is fast movin and dey r not movin with it.u blesd dem with marriage.they wia happy,at last we made it.no more old cargo or everyday obi is a boy.d honey moon was wonderfl.dese couple copulate bc dey enjoy wat they wia doin.six month pasd,their mind start pounding,pounding individually.wat is wrong.at dat time no one was able to voice it out.d woman start searchn herself.checkn calender,trackin ovulatn.d man keep on pumpin. thinkn maybe he is not pumpin well.frustratn is entering.one year lv makin is no longer fun.its now at a particular time. D couple are now psycologically down.d man can't even maintain his erection anymore.d woman is so stressd up dat ovulation stopd and she might not no.one year,two and on and on.I can't continue to narrate wat these wonderfl and fearfully made couples pass tru day in day out bc of childlessnes.is it d prayer house,d concotions,medications and instrments dat hv entered their body still yet no child.as I type this,father,I remember so many of them.go to church,dem plenty.begging u,prayin to bless dem.I join dem.I no also dat anybody reading dis will join.pls our father.u r gracious so lovin,do extend ur lovn hand to these couples.even if its their fault do forgive.do bless dem.we only hv u alone to cry unto.u did it to countless odas. do it for dem.pls u did amazin things in my life.I became testimoy for some pple.let these couples be a livin testimoy too. Hear oh Lord and touch many lives tru this prayer in Jesus Christ name,Amen.( If u feel for anybody around u that needs ur prayer,do join me to say amen) thank u lord because we no u hv answered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by uchesa(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am one of them,am also in the same situation.
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by bolseas(f): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
.... I seek this on behalf of my friend. Pls God bless her marriage and others with fruits of the womb. Alahumo Aamin
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by missystephen: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amen
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by callola: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2016
this year is our year IJN Amen
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by angiemartinez(f): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amen
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by mummyife(f): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amen...I shall conceive this month in Jesus name.
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by Dovey24: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dear God

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by uchesa(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
I am one of them ooooo and as I am scribbling this down, I am crying ooooo ,Please God let me experience the joy of father hood.

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by GodnGold: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Dovey24:
Dear God,its almost 3yrs now,pls Father pity m and wipe away my tears,confusions and pains.pls mak my joy and hope in u to come true.father i dnt know d answers to giv again as a reason for m not being pregnant yet.pls my Jireh,giv m and other women children dat will always b our joy and strength,Amen
AMEN
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by GodnGold: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Give and you shall receive.
Continue to give.
The type of giving that is not convinient for you.
The sort of giving that will inconvenience you.

It opens the windows of heaven and pours out blessings.

It opens the heavenly nursery and brings forth babies of both sex.

Continue to give out.

Start calling your spouse "mummy favour","mummy Daniel", or "daddy Daniel"as you wish to name your child.

Buy baby items and carry it wherever you go.
Sleep with it.
Pray with the items.

As you give out to the very needy around you,give without grudges.

Your testimony is here.
Praise the Lord!l
Re: Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb by nukky77(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amen. I believe Almighty has answer me these Month.

(1) (Reply)

Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) / I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning / Complicated Case Of Adultery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.