Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) (5111 Views)

Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 4:03am On Jul 08, 2015
wen I saw dis picture I wasn't amazed but wen I looked closely it was a mother&her dota and m like wat d EEK?
U can go 2d beach alryt,but must it be in dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by niggereyez(f): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2015
op.... me I haff luk even more closely. ...
mbok!... I dont think that is a mother! shocked

1 Like

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Kadata(m): 4:20am On Jul 08, 2015
So somebody cannot wear small cloth in this hot summer ehn?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by mopelola123: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked woooooomen. But this one na black American sha oooo.
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2015
niggereyez:
op.... me I haff luk even more closely. ...

mbok!... I dont think that is a mother!
shocked

Ma she is a mother oo,dats her daughter ryt dere,uno wat amazes mi is sum years frm now dat lil girl wud start dressing like dat and wonder wat rung wit her mean while d foundation as bin laid already
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2015
am more concerned about what the little girl is doing...... Is that girl kissing the person standing in front of her.
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2015
adorablepepple:
am more concerned about what the little girl is doing...... Is that girl kissing the person standing in front of her.

Ur eagle eyed ma, tanks 4 also spotting dat
I tink she was
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Many nigerian gurls dnt mind wearing ropes.... grin
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by efemenaslectura: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Nothing important in this picture. Let's see what the next person has to say

next
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Nothing important in this picture. Let's see what the next person has to say

next

So u mean u can wear dis amongst ur kids??
Wat examples are u lying??
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by efemenaslectura: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

So u mean u can wear dis amongst ur kids??
Wat examples are u lying??
she's still at her innocent stage. Besides she's just a baby

1 Like

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
efemenaslectura:
she's still at her innocent stage. Besides she's just a baby

In dis computer age nobody is innocent,mind u dat gal was duin sumtin 2d other person she as in front of her
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by lilmax(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by efemenaslectura: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

In dis computer age nobody is innocent,mind u dat gal was duin sumtin 2d other person she as in front of her
Ahannn they were hugging o.na the camera man be the issue. He was just trying to be naughty by making their distance close to each other. Besides this days pictures lie. Gone are the days they say pictures don't lie grin

that was in the days of analogue grin

that time no filtering or camera 360. So don't be deceived by every thing you see. It might not be the true picture of things. Meanwhile your mind is very dirty. You need to purge it grin

btw are you sure you w not or have not wan*Ckd at the sight of that arse tongue

don't lie o.all liars shall go to hell grin
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Ahannn they were hugging o.na the camera man be the issue. He was just trying to be naughty by making their distance close to each other. Besides this days pictures lie. Gone are the days they say pictures don't lie grin

that was in the days of analogue grin

that time no filtering or camera 360. So don't be deceived by every thing you see. It might not be the true picture of things. Meanwhile your mind is very dirty. You need to purge it grin

btw are you sure you w not or have not wan*Ckd at the sight of that arse tongue

don't lie o.all liars shall go to hell grin

If u are 2lead people u av 2 lead wit examples
So u can let ur wife wear dis ryt
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by efemenaslectura: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

lol I can actually wear it and I have worn it . Lobatan smiley

1 Like

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
efemenaslectura:
lol I can actually wear it and I have worn it . Lobatan smiley

If ur a mother/lady den I fear 4d kids,cus family is d beginning of any society if dere is sumtin rung wit d family it affects d whole society,if ur kinds are d breeds of mother/ladies we av available den dis whole world is in a chaos
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

@Op why take this issue so personal,after all,the lady in question is not your wife. In that part of the world,they don't see anything wrong in it,in our part of the world we frown at it,just let it go,if u can't let ur wife wear it,fine! She would not even try it. So don't drag this issue like its your headache. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

@Op why take this issue so personal,after all,the lady in question is not your wife. In that part of the world,they don't see anything wrong in it,in our part of the world we frown at it,just let it go,if u can't let ur wife wear it,fine! She would not even try it. So don't drag this issue like its your headache. Peace

I knw ur kinds
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by efemenaslectura: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

If ur a mother/lady den I fear 4d kids,cus family is d beginning of any society if dere is sumtin rung wit d family it affects d whole society,if ur kinds are d breeds of mother/ladies we av available den dis whole world is in a chaos
your opinion
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am not paying her bills so my opinion obviously doesn't matter.

Her life her choice.

2 Likes

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by efemenaslectura: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
rokiatu:
I am not paying her bills so my opinion obviously doesn't matter.

Her life her choice.
exactly
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Askseek(f): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

All dis ontop bikini? Na wah oh! If she wore this in an office setting then I would understand where u r coming from but she is wearing her bikini in an appropriate setting. Woman don suffer. U r damned if u do and damned if u don't. Abeg free d babe and face ur own

2 Likes

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Qualer: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

so where you come from, people have mouths at the back of their head, abi? Look well and see, stop visualising things!!
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Creamish(f): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

The guy before her is backing her. She is leaning on his shoulder from behind. No kissing..

@OP... if the hubby isn't complaining, then it's their cross.
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
holy shiiit!!! shocked
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kadata:
So somebody cannot wear small cloth in this hot summer ehn?

that's a rope...and not a cloth, Mr Summer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Askseek:

All dis ontop bikini? Na wah oh! If she wore this in an office setting then I would understand where u r coming from but she is wearing her bikini in an appropriate setting. Woman don suffer. U r damned if u do and damned if u don't. Abeg free d babe and face ur own

4ur info dats not a bikini its a rope
And 2nd she as a child wu is seeing wat she wears infront of her,do uno hw fast children grab tins,dat child wud like 1day wantu practicalise wat she saw,and dats where d whole problems begin,if u see noting wrong in dis,den u can't see anytin wrong in ur wife wearing see through 2 are working place
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by pbs4real(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
adorablepepple:
grin
Re: Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) by pbs4real(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
adorablepepple:
grin no i tink she's smooching the person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Baale Okirika Sharing / Photos: When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad / Self-Heating Knee Protector For Painful Knee! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.