Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Was Nani's Red Card Justified? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Was Nani's Red Card Justified? (30437 Views)

Diego Lopez Punch On Vidic's Face Worse Than Nani's Collussion With Arbeloa / Sir Alex Ferguson Blames Nani For MANU Defeat To Chelsea / Messi Red Card: Should Messi Have Gotten A Red Card In The Barca V Chelsea Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by TableLeg(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2013
jimcaddy: I like ur comment bro. Some ppl are just haters. Hate it wen yu are succeeding. United are the best in England based on current form, and second best in England after Liverpool based on History. Chelsea and arsenal fans shld go nd rest in peace. I wonder how some pple think sef. D red card was very harsh. Fergie's tactics was working up until d red card. We didn't need rooney caus we wanted to keep d game as it was. Madrid were under pressure caus dey needed to score. Nd dey didn't until after d red card. Arbeloa was taken off wen Mourinho smelt blood nd he brought on Modric. The pressure was on the mid field. And it had to take a 25 yard shot caus dey culdnt penetrate us. I still maintain dat madrid wuldnt have beaten us 11 vs 11
Stop talking out of your anu.s!
Haters? what do you mean? You are just bitter .... Hate it when you succeed, SMH!
Best in England doesnt mean you have a ticket to do anything you want beyond England!!!!
I think Fergie was an idio..t not to have started with Rooney and i think you are a moro..n for thinking you didnt need Rooney
Teams always find themselves under pressure, it is how you react to pressure that makes you a winner or a loser!
After Nani scored, Madrid stepped up thier game ... They had flashes of brilliance in the first half, it was neck to neck almost ... United flew out of the blocks because they were playing at home and they pettered out eventually....
Despite having layers upon layers in your defence, did you see how easy it was for Real Madrid to glide pass?
The carved you lot open so many times ... Nani is not Vidic or Rio, you still had your back four in there .... They penetrated it with ease.. Ronaldo's second goal should have been defended better by a team boasting a mean defence ...
The laid in wait, and ambushed you lot in your back yard when the time was right, go and focus on your next game and stop giving silly and daft excuses on a public forum!
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Reference(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Demdem: I think its justified. Just like keane said, dangerous plays aren't meant on the field. That was a dangerous play from Nani and its straight red. Whether he sees arbeloa or nor or its intentional or nor its immaterial. Dangerous players aren't meant on the field of play.

Hmm. Yeah. Can you imagine. Thought nannies were loving and caring especially to wee little kids. Bad, bad nanny.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by HornyJane(f): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2013
ogunsam75: Karate kid....Nani should be employ to act d part2 of d film.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by kujix101(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
dopeJemi:

2 d cheLsea fans saying it was a deserved red Card.. PLs I wanna ask u guys.. What luiz did 2 CLeverLy, what do u calL dat?? Which was more dangerous?
and was luiz given a Red card?

Abeg I dey wait oh

Clattenburg vs Torres?
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by wasiudvd(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Do the English media think we av no brain?
In the pix below, Eboue was sent off (straight red), ferguson said it was a good call.
In the other pix, Pepe was sent off for that too, so why the noise?

1 Like

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by MsTowsyn(f): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
I personally think a yellow card would have been best,but Nani didn't help matters either he started curling on d floor,who ws he tryna fool?if he had acted sorry by leaning over to Arbeola to show concern d ref wud have probabbly pardoned him. D ref is human,every1 got furious with Nani's pretense. Nani's foul+attitude is what earned him d red!

1 Like

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by dopeJemi: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
kujix101:

Clattenburg vs Torres?

Dude! Ansa d simpLe question and stop trynna deviate 4rm d question
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by jimcaddy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Table Leg :

Stop talking out of your anu.s!
Haters? what do you mean? You are just bitter .... Hate it when you succeed, SMH!
Best in England doesnt mean you have a ticket to do anything you want beyond England!!!!
I think Fergie was an idio..t not to have started with Rooney and i think you are a moro..n for thinking you didnt need Rooney
Teams always find themselves under pressure, it is how you react to pressure that makes you a winner or a loser!
After Nani scored, Madrid stepped up thier game ... They had flashes of brilliance in the first half, it was neck to neck almost ... United flew out of the blocks because they were playing at home and they pettered out eventually....
Despite having layers upon layers in your defence, did you see how easy it was for Real Madrid to glide pass?
The carved you lot open so many times ... Nani is not Vidic or Rio, you still had your back four in there .... They penetrated it with ease.. Ronaldo's second goal should have been defended better by a team boasting a mean defence ...
The laid in wait, and ambushed you lot in your back yard when the time was right, go and focus on your next game and stop giving silly and daft excuses on a public forum!
I find yur comments very irritating and stupid.. Am sure yu are a Chelsea or Arsenal fan. I won't blame you tho. How can you expect to play 10 men against 11 and you say we shld have won. Arbeloa barged into Nani mid air. Nani wasn't looking. Like I said it happend soo fast. Wat did yu expect wen dey needed to score. Am sure yu fuckers are happy to see United out of the UCL.. Wen Mourinho got a red card against barca two seasons ago, wasn't he banned for lashing out at the ref. Wasn't he sent to the stands? They shld thank God for my boy CR7.. So no grudges.. I won't say further.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by TableLeg(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
jimcaddy: you just sounded like a fucking hater. How can you say Madrid were always goin to beat us. How many shots on target did madrid have in the first half?? Answer me. We controlled d game. We almost scored. We put so much pressure on dem. And we defended well. If dey were dat gud, why didn't dey beat us in the first leg. If not for missed chances by RVP, we shld have buried dem in their own stadium. We forced dem into scoring an own goal, and yu are saying bullshit. Lady luck smiled on dem.. Bcaus dey beat barca, u are talkn rubbish. If dey had beaten us without a red card, I wuld have admitted defeat. One decision turned d tie.. We shall see if dey will win the UCL. Common Dortmund and Man City almost knocked dem out of d group stages. We shall see. Dey shld thank goodness for Ronaldo our boy. Let's see where dey wuld have been without dat boy.
Dunce.... you are talking out of your rectum still!
Shots on target? How many shots on target did Chelsea need to win the champions league final?
Tell me, is it the teams that has the most shots on target that win games all the time?!
You didnt defend well in the 2nd half, your defence was porous ... It was like pouring water in a basket and expecting the basket to fill up, idio...t!
You forced them into scoring an own goal, ok ... they scored a goal for you .. gave you an headstart LOL
Red card or not, they would have scored enough goals to take them through, i maintain that!
I dont agree one decision turned the tie and even if it did, it was worthy and deserved... It is plain simply, Nani was reckless and dangerous, dont be a dumbas.shole!
Ronaldo, your boy? are you a fuc...ktard? Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid and he should have scored a handful lastnight ... He took it easy on your pathetic defence line!
Do you know how many low cross and passes was delivered in your 18yard box with several Man United players inside? they were threading it left, right and centre ...
Let us see what you guys will do without Rooney and RVP, goat!
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by TableLeg(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
J-Mystique:

Real had just a shot on target before ther red,utd had hit d post and were leading by a goal
Note:I didn't resort to insuLts or name calling to make my point cos I think dts 4 retards
Are you trying to say i am a reta.rd then?! undecided
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Reference(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Saintp: This is why i'm begining to hate the game and will soon move to other sports. Everything and everybody involved in football are all liars,cheats and hyprocrites.The players, coaches, refs, fans etc. When it happens 2 ur team, ur analysis becomes different, people who supported or didnt support this red card will change their views if it were the other way round. Look at Fergie screaming blue murder, will he have done the same thing if it was the other way round? He would have said its part of the game or even said its a red and justify it. Look at Murinho trying to justify it, its d same morinho dat scream blue murder when he looses one man against Barca whether deserved or undeserved.

Chelsea fans will support the card why? because it is man utd. When it is Chelsea on d recieving end, man utd fans will see nothing wrong with the decision. When it is Barca, anti barca will support a wrong decision, when its madrid, anti madrid will support d decision.

Somebody was talking about Toress red card. Everybody in the world knows dat was a bad decision whether Utd fans agree or not. Then must u support the Nani's red simply becos its a payback?

For Goodness sake, This game is not fair anymore and its not making sense. Only very few people drop sentiments when watching football these days. Support the game and be fair whether its barca, chelsea , Man U, Real.etc

Bruv. You've said it all except the drop the game thingy. That's why I love soccer. It is the most accurate replica of humanity. You just cannot but express all your emotions if you care about the game and it treats everyone equally. That's why to stay above the emotion just love the game and like me have no favourites. I quit fanhood years ago and I tell you nothing beats it. Don't be surprised Madrid gets ejected next round to something worse.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by TableLeg(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
jimcaddy: I find yur comments very irritating and stupid.. Am sure yu are a Chelsea or Arsenal fan. I won't blame you tho. How can you expect to play 10 men against 11 and you say we shld have won. Arbeloa barged into Nani mid air. Nani wasn't looking. Like I said it happend soo fast. Wat did yu expect wen dey needed to score. Am sure yu fuckers are happy to see United out of the UCL.. Wen Mourinho got a red card against barca two seasons ago, wasn't he banned for lashing out at the ref. Wasn't he sent to the stands? They shld thank God for my boy CR7.. So no grudges.. I won't say further.
Barged into Nani? Are you nuts?! LOL
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Fussbot: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
oldlord: man u vs man city, kompany was handed a red card for offence that desever nt even yellow card. so let man u enjoy this ti.e
bros,sae na ur papa wey comot village con watch man u/man city 4 town tel u dat lie??k bros,wen u reach haus,jst take cutlass and threathen ur fada wela and sae papa tel me d truth and nothing but the truth..den he wil tel u kompany didn't clct any red card against man u.....na against arsenal u dey talk...
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by chrisley024(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ OP, since u already have an answer 4 urself, why still ask?
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Itoroetti(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: Na (red) devil go punish Nani and Man U in general. Dem think say ojoro na their birthright. Was Torres' red card in Chelsea vs Man U (at Stamford Bridge) justified? Not every referee belongs to the 'PDP'. Serves them right.

I don't knw how to tell God to bless u for me.when d sent both ivanovic and torres out in their meeting with chelsea,d didn't cry but were rejoicing.now it has back fired at d highest stage.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by andyanders: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
1dickatatime: Yes, he got a yellow for the tackle and another yellow for the simulation making it a straight red,wtf was he doing on the ground even when the supposedly injured Arbeloa was already on his feet. All he should have done was to walk up to Arbeloa and say sorry which could have earned him a yellow rather he was simulating.nonsense

No mind some critics here. He was caught simulating even when he was not supposed to have done that. That shows that he knew what he did hence hence the simulation and subsequent issuance of the red card by the referee.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by BashMe1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
Frostyzone:

What a dweeb. Did you even watch the match at all? Or are you one of those that watch it on other people's mouths.

Last time I checked, it was an unintentional sternum kick, not arse kick.

THWART! TO BE FRANK WIV U, IT WAS AN INTENTIONAL ONE. HOW WUD HE AV THOT THAT HE'D AV BEEN THE ONLY ONE CONTESTING FOR SUCH BALL, 20YARDS AWAY WITHOUT AN OPPONENT STANDING AROUND TO DO SAME? FISH HEAD, SOMEONE RAISED HIS STUD DAT HIGH AND UR LETTING PIG-SHIT SLIP OFF UR LOWER LIP LIKE DAT.... SORRY 4 U. AM PLAYING U OVER THE WEEKEND, SO BE PREPARED. THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE UR ASS COME SAT. IS HOWARD WEBB. UP CHELSEA!!!
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Parnassuss(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
HABA, this is NOT a challenge nah! The fact is that Arbeloa saw his feet and ran into it cos it was outstretched

1 Like

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by silica(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by silica(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane believes referee Cuneyt Cakir "made the right call" when he sent off Nani in Tuesday night's Champions League battle with Real Madrid at Old Trafford.
Irate United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was seething with rage as the last-16 tie was transformed by the contentious decision of the Turkish official to dismiss Nani for his high challenge on Alvaro Arbeloa in the 56th minute at a moment when the home side were in the ascendancy, but Keane had little sympathy for the banished Portuguese winger.

"The referee has made the right call," Keane told ITV Sport. "It's dangerous play, it's a red card. He knows there are other footballers on the pitch and to be fair to the referee, he took a few minutes, spoke to his assistant and decided it was a red card.

"I don't think the referee made the decision because he waited a couple of minutes while one of the players was getting treatment and I think it was the assistant that made the call. Whatever people are getting upset about it, but I think he made the right call.

"Any time I got sent off in my career, I always thought did I give the referee a chance to send me off? If the answer is yes, then it is out of your hands. Everyone is upset about it and United are slightly unlucky to go out, but it's dangerous play. Whether he meant it or not is irrelevant. It was dangerous play, red card.

"Whether the referee was brave or not, it was the right decision. Let's not forget that Nani is quick to go down, he is not always the bravest boy."

Keane went on to praise Real Madrid match winner Cristiano Ronaldo as "an £80 million snip" as he marked his return to Old Trafford with the goal that secured his team a place in the Champions League quarter-finals.

"It looked like a lot of money when Real Madrid paid £80 million for Ronaldo, but he looks like a snip now," Keane added. "What a fantastic player. He didn't have his best game against United, but he was fantastic."
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
My own question is how United with an away goal, playing at home and going up via an imploding opposition defence in the second half still couldn't close out the match Nani or no Nani.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by jimcaddy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Table Leg :

Barged into Nani? Are you nuts?! LOL
why not throw a party to celebrate our defeat.. Since you seem to be smarting at d defeat like mourinho were ur Bleep mate. I have nothn else to say to you. Madrid were crap in both legs. They shld av beated us home and away since dey are madrid.. Wen barca were denied series of fouls ova d weekend, no one said a word. Including a clear penalty on alexis sanchez, no one spoke including yu. They have gotten away with cheeky decisions ova d past weeks. Let's see where it will take dem. We mite not have better players than most teams in Europe, but you can neva take away that team spirit from United. Tell me wat team you support. Am sure ur team must have been schooled by us for you to come and say bullshit about United.

1 Like

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by licensed2k(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
fresh_dude: Listen tot his fhool. So Arbeloa should let him control the ball before making his own move? No be first to reach be football again? Nigger shut the fucck up.

Thanks to the internet for granting idiota like an avenue to vent your half baked brain.
Yea, must you be so offensive in offering your mediocre opinion?
Your types need to be expunged for this society to be a better place.
Go get a life boy.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Let's be truthful here , I am I die hard Man U fan, yes I know that the Red card was worth it, if you to be the Ref and u see some1 jump like jet li and he tries to hit u, so he hit him with a jet li move, JEsus , referee don't you have black card and ban him for life or are you a learner

Sharap. Bloody #plastic chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by pappilo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
afroconi: No... I don't think it was... It lacked intent, was the first foul of the game and besides was a yellow card offense! I will beat that referee

if you read the Fifa rules, there is no mention of intent. I hate Maure and i think it was a very very harsh red card but imagine if he blinded arbeloa without intent, do you think a red card will be justified then? Like Roy Keane said if you raise your foot that high then you are giving the referee a chance to send you off. Do you think Van Pursedtrings red card against Barcelona was justified? probably not but in that case and Nani's, the law of the game absolves both referees of doing anything wrong.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by pabloaimar(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
It's a straight red card, the referee was not wrong at all. It was adjudged a dangerous tackle, with his boot raise so high on arbeloa, immediately that tackle, he knew what he did was bad that he decide to fake an injury. Despite the plea RVP made to the referee, the referee knew what he wants to do. It is a deserved red card.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
ojuu4u: d way nani raised d leg could be fatal, i tink nani deserved it

See mumu comment oo. Talking like he stood @ a spot just raised his leg. Do you watch football?
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by great063(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yea,he deserved the red card. I guess he grew some 'intention' when he realized/sensed that Arbeloa was zooming in on him. Feigning injury just aggravated the refs disgust.
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by dopeJemi: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
[b]I am not going to come before you today and speculate on whether or not Manchester United deserve to be in the next round of the Champions League.

To suggest that Real Madrid would definitely not have scored in the 40 or so minutes that were played after what will surely be one of the most talked about moments of the season occurred, is frankly disrespectful to a wonderful football team. There is every chance Real could have won 2-1 anyway. There is also every chance United would have extended their lead by another goal or two. We shall never know.

There were also other matters in the game which I feel the referee didn't correctly identify. I thought Manchester United should have had a penalty for a trip on Danny Welbeck. I also thought Rafael handled the ball to block a shot which would have meant a spot kick to Madrid and maybe his own dismissal.

However, the dominant talking point is that Nani was sent off for a challenge on Alvaro Arbeloa, and this undoubtedly swung the game inexorably in Real Madrid's favour. So this is what we must tackle today.

It is firstly very important to distinguish what Nani was sent off for. He was not dismissed for 'Violent Conduct'. Violent conduct is defined as an act when you are not challenging for the ball, which Nani clearly was.

He was sent off for 'Serious Foul Play', and to be dismissed for this you must "use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when challenging for the ball when it is in play."

Further to this, the law states: "A tackle that endangers the safety of an opponent must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

It is on this last point we must focus, and it is one of those annoyingly malleable phrases that exist in the Laws of the Game which you can massage to fit your point. I saw a challenge on Saturday where two people jumped for a header and clashed heads. They each could have had serious head injuries from that.

At Stoke, Peter Crouch swung a leg to scissor kick a ball and ended up kicking Matt Taylor in the face. Taylor was taken off after apparently losing consciousness temporarily: Crouch was not even booked. Did he endanger his opponent's safety? By kicking him in the head? Sure he did. But he didn't mean it.

I know Stoke v West Ham isn't exactly Manchester United v Real Madrid, but did you hear an outcry from people demanding to know why Crouch wasn't punished? Did you even hear Sam Allardyce or anyone from West Ham asking why no action was taken? I didn't.

If you attempted to apply the exact sentence to the actual game of football you would barely get through a game without dismissing someone for it. Hell, even this game, before Nani's exit, had the Madrid goalkeeper punching Vidic in the face. He came for a corner, missed, and punched Vidic right in the chops. So it's a penalty, right? And a red card! He could have knocked him out!

I'm of course being deliberately over the top. My point is that there is far more to a decision that the black and white text.

In many ways the wording of the Law is a nonsense. Take the phrase: "A tackle that endangers the safety of an opponent must be sanctioned as serious foul play" as noted above. Now compare it to: "Reckless" means that the player has acted with complete disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, his opponent. A player who plays in a reckless manner must be cautioned."

I can't see a lot of difference between the two items there and yet they emerge telling you two different things. Had the referee only cautioned Nani and then had to face people asking why he didn't send him off then he could still hide behind the law.

There are other things that referees are instructed to take note of - one of those being the matter of intent.

Above all, regarding Nani, I don't for a second believe that he meant to kick Alvaro Arbeloa. What he did was reckless and dangerous and without doubt worthy of a caution, but he did not have any thought along the lines of 'I'm going to hurt someone here'. Not thinking about what you do and actually hurting someone is practically a definition of the word 'reckless.'

Even if referees - and refereeing bodies - feel that this sort of thing is worthy of dismissal, I honestly think they are missing a trick by not involving players in the discussion. You can tell by their body language that no Real Madrid players were expecting nor demanding a red card. Players think differently to referees - in fact they also think differently to fans - and they have an instinctive feel for fair play, for the most part. I feel certain that if 1,000 players were polled, from all corners of the earth, that at least 90% would say this deserves a caution at most.

I'd turn the situation on its head. Had Nani not been sent off, I don't think I'd be typing this report defending the referee for not dismissing him under the weight of letters demanding to know why he wasn't sent off. You'd have forgotten it by now.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by TableLeg(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
jimcaddy: why not throw a party to celebrate our defeat.. Since you seem to be smarting at d defeat like mourinho were ur Bleep mate. I have nothn else to say to you. Madrid were crap in both legs. They shld av beated us home and away since dey are madrid.. Wen barca were denied series of fouls ova d weekend, no one said a word. Including a clear penalty on alexis sanchez, no one spoke including yu. They have gotten away with cheeky decisions ova d past weeks. Let's see where it will take dem. We mite not have better players than most teams in Europe, but you can neva take away that team spirit from United. Tell me wat team you support. Am sure ur team must have been schooled by us for you to come and say bullshit about United.
Oh for fu...ck sake, get fu....cking over it or go and die somewhere!
Why bother myself to throw a party about your defeat? I have a gazillion important things to do than worry myself about Manchester United success or demise!
The point is, Nani committed a dangerous offence on the field of play and was duely sent off by the referee who i totally agree with, based on the rules of the game!
Did i come here to comment about Barca and Alexis getting denied a penalty? Are you flipping mad?!
If you are talking about someone getting away with cheeky and dubious decisions, then i dont think you should talk any further, you are one of the hypocritical cun.ts outhere ... Manchester United have benefitted from several and numerous dubious decisions over the years ... But the issue at hand is not even dubious, it is not at all .. It is spot on!
The team i support doesnt matter in this argument, i know the game well and i enjoy it ... Clear the sentiments and bitter layers off your eyes and see beyond!
Manchester United were simply not good enough to make it into the semis, Nani was dismissed for a dangerous offence, which shouldnt even be allowed in a movie theatre, talkless of the theatre of dreams!
Get over it and move the fu..ck on!
Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Fussbot: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
1st of all,roy keane and ferg hasn't bin on gud terms 4 long,he has bin gud at criticizing utd jst of recent...so he wasn't going 2 support united dis days...and 2 all u saying nani was simulating,i tink anybody thas has bin on the pitch b4 can put himself in dat position and will surely know wat hapens 2 a player at dat time...u wn't be able 2 control ursef and u just hit d ground lik dat,and sometimes ur breathe stops 4 bout 3sec,so if u stil think he was simulating,u sef raise ur leg up in d air and kal ur broda 2 run hit u 4rm d bak den u can come bak here and xpln wat apnd 2 u...and lastly...sentiments apart here,did u even think d ref wld book nani talkless of given him a red card afta d incidentk u said no abi??e dn finish...

1 Like

Re: Was Nani's Red Card Justified? by Orikinla(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
NANI NA SOCCER AND NO BE KUNG FU O! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 3 ) On 17th October 2020 / Chelsea Vs AFC Bournemouth (0 - 3) On 31st January 2018 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.