Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Magic Of Timing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Magic Of Timing (573 Views)

The Magic Of Marriage Is Not In Getting Married... / Is She Two Timing? / The Magic Of Making Up #3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Of Timing by cripsy02: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Time heal everything. You've heard it. I've heard it. We all know it is true. But how do you use this time healing magic to your advantage. We know you want to get your girlfriend back. We know that if you wait too long, time will do it's magic healing and she will move on.

And yet, I've told you several times to stop contact with your ex. Wouldn't she move on and forget about you if you don't contact her everyday and remind her how awesome you are?

Well, No.

There are two stages of time healing after a breakup. One is the healing of the bad memories, and then comes the "moving on" part.

Just like you, your girlfriend is also hurt from the breakup. It doesn't matter who broke up with whom. I can assure you that both of you are hurt and you both need to heal from the breakup pain.

That does not mean that either one of you will move on. Moving on takes time. And I mean a lot of time. Time does heal everything, but it's a slow worker. Slower than you may think.

That's why you need to understand the healing process and you shall strike when the timing is right.

Here is exactly what the time healing process looks like. read more here http://ly1.fr/_p68GP

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Her Body Is Telling You / Using Saka's Porting Method In Your Relationship / The Relationnship Between Love And Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.