Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

When Your Ex Bff Threatens U For Breaking Up With His Or Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Bff Threatens U For Breaking Up With His Or Her Friend (560 Views)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Ex Bff Threatens U For Breaking Up With His Or Her Friend by Fizboy(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2013
someone should pls give me a tip on how to go about it cus this girl continually threatens my brother every now and then with texts and mails and she's graudualy getting him scared with her tone of harshness and seriousness..any 1 with experience pls?

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Does All The Loving & Caring In A Relationship... / How To Prevent Argument When You Don't Agree With Others / Lied To In The Name Of Love - Share Your Experience Of How You Felt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.