Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. (1694 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Is Wet Dream A Sin? / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. by Segunagagu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
I use to have lustful dreams, i don't want these & thoughts / dreams but, i ejaculated in my sleep, is it because i haven't had sex for 8 months nw since I got born again? i don't wanna fornicate or masturbate because it's a very bad thing and a SIN & i don't wanna go back to my old self i never stop praying i'm putting up a good fight you can say But, did i sin? i hope not HOW do some of you have peaceful dreams ? i'm tired of having lustful dreams i don't find pleasure in these dreams it makes me more depressed Because i just had confession..all I want to know is if it is a sin..
Re: Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. by Joagbaje(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wet dream is not a sin but it may be a spiritual problem. It also could have been result of transactions of the mind. Like content of certain movies watched . But you perceive it's a spiritual problem just simply rebuke the spirit that' have been having sex with you. Command it to go from. You. But the major work is really in the renewal of your mind . Feed your mind constantly with the word of God. Keep christian tapes playing in the night after prayer . It will stop.
Re: Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. by ooman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
"wet dream" is perfect
Re: Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. by Babadeen(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wet dream is now a spiritual problem?

If I say that you people are foolish, some moderator would want to ban me.

Mtchew
Re: Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Segun agagu: I use to have lustful dreams, i don't want these & thoughts / dreams but, i ejaculated in my sleep, is it because i haven't had sex for 8 months nw since I got born again? i don't wanna fornicate or masturbate because it's a very bad thing and a SIN & i don't wanna go back to my old self i never stop praying i'm putting up a good fight you can say But, did i sin? i hope not HOW do some of you have peaceful dreams ? i'm tired of having lustful dreams i don't find pleasure in these dreams it makes me more depressed Because i just had confession..all I want to know is if it is a sin..
no it isn't but the dreams mab ur subconcious reacting to ur impure thoughts and imagination
Re: Is Ejaculation In Dream A Sin..? And Lustful Dreams.. by OmoAlata(f): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Joagbaje:

Feed your mind constantly with the word of God. Keep christian tapes playing in the night after prayer.

^^^This.

(1) (Reply)

Seven( 7) Sincere Questions For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Followers / Does God have a multiple personality /Are All Religions Except Mine Wrong? / Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.