Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? (885 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I Opine Dat Any Girl Above 20 Is Not A Virgin. / Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by wallexy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2008
HEY GUYS,I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TOPICS COS I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS EXPERIENCING THIS KIND OF SITUAION AT RECENT ,INFACT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER WELL.WHAT HAPPEN IS THAT THERE IS GUY AGE 22 DATING A GIRL OF 23 YEARS,THEY HAVE GONE A LONG WAY IN THEIR LOVE LIFE BUT IT HAPPENS THAT THIS GUY WAS ABLE TO KNOW THE REAL AGE OF THIS GIRL THROUGH HER CREDENTIALS BUT THIS GUY NEVER LET THE GIRL KNOW HIS OWN REAL AGE INFACT HE EVEN PROOF TO HER HE IS OLDER THAN HER, WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF IT HAPPEN S THAT THE GUY TELL HER ALTHOUGH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER TO AN EXTENT, PLS GET TO ME BACK ON TEXT OR MAIL, 07055534656
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2008
@POSTER
WAIT TILL I HAVE CREDIT ON MY FONE;THEN I WILL REPLY YOUR TOPIC
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by tngtech(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2008
is it that you need someone to advice you or you needed someone to txt or mail you. Haven't you been receiving txt messages or email.

Ok lets do it this way. You buy credit and post in here so that we could load it and flash you.
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by squirrel20(f): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2008
pls am coming, let me go and top up.
you'll hear from me soon
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by dipo2much(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2008
tngtech:

is it that you need someone to advice you or you needed someone to txt or mail you. Haven't you been receiving txt messages or email.

Ok lets do it this way. You buy credit and post in here so that we could load it and flash you.

I agree
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by Scopium: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2008
tngtech:

[size=13pt]Deal[/size]
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by squirrel20(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2008
tngtech:

you are very correct
Re: Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? by wallexy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2008
what a disgrace to you guys replying to this msg i thought u are this mannerful but i notice u are somehow useless set of people .i'm sorry i didn't mean to blame you but people do say that one man's poison is another man's food.so it's not necessary u text to my phone since i have put an alternative that u can as well mail me i.e reply me back, pls allow the reasonable people to talk.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nemesis: What Would You Do / Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies / I Have Feeling For This Young Lady, Toasting Her Is My Problem, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.