Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,800 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently (1314 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently by Blackteeth(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Most ladies put on skinny jeans and tight revealing top outfits. If this is the definition of indecent dressing then it means if I am asked if I want ladies to start dressing properly, my answer will be a big NO, and before anyone goes ahead to say am mad, be sure you read my personal reasons for that.
Honestly speaking, I love the way ladies dress indecently. In my opinion, the benefit I derive from it far outweighs any disadvantage I encounter from it. The fact is that I dont find they so-called "indecent dressing" by ladies too damaging to my system to the extent most people talk about it. I will admit that I find SOME indecently dressed ladies so tempting to touch, BUT it doesnt get to the extent of giving me a hard on. The feeling just dies once a fly buzzes past my face, and my attention gets fixed on something else. MOST of the indecently dressed ladies I come across do not move me at all. Even if they go naked cos there is a specific kind of body that does the magic on me. If a lady doesnt have that kind of body, no matter how indecently dressed she appears I DONT GIVE A DAMN. Considering this I would say I get RARELY affected by ladies dressing indecently. So therefore it is not a big problem to me.
Now over to my reasons why I wouldnt want ladies to dress like virgins marys, I have had enough of ladies putting on extreme facial make ups to hide their original facial appearance. That amounts to deception, so I wouldn't want the same cover up to start happening to the female body. I want to see as much detail as possible before I propose to her or request for a relationship. I cant imagine the nightmare it would be for me when she finally puts off her virgin mary robes and I start seeing disgusting stretch marks, chest hairs or rather her body is not the type I want. It is only when she dresses indecently that I can see good details of her physical attributes before I think of making a move to check out her inner qualities like behaviour.
Secondly and less important, the female body is beautful. Each time I see a rare kind of body, I cant describe how amazed I feel to see what God created for men. It makes me appreciate ladies more. If ladies start dressing like virgin marys what will make me find ladies better intresting? What will add up to make my daily evening stroll out view to be fun? Especially when the sunsets and darkness creeps in. You dont see ugly faces anymore, only the dark shadow outline of a nicely curved figure eight will speak for a lady.
The so-called indecent dressing by ladies is not a problem to me and doesnt affect or distract me that much. If its a problem to you as a guy, you may consider wearing double shades.
This is my stance on this issue. And am not encouraging any lady to start walking the streets on bras after reading my opinion. Even if you do, you will still look unattractive to me if I never found you attractive before. I only pity some guys anyway.
Re: I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently by xynerise: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
shakara4u: 1st to comment

outside that...no comment
you think say this stup.id topic go enter frontpage?
Re: I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently by AdeniyiA(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Blackteeth disease syndrome (BDS).
mtscheew!
#sensing attention seeking#

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Owns A Man? / Advantages Of Friend Zone(pics) / Ladies!!! How Would You Spend This $5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.