Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How To Become Successful Out Of Your Abilities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become Successful Out Of Your Abilities (724 Views)

How Youths Can Become Successful Entrepreneurs, By Adesina, Utomi,others / Do You Have What It Takes To Become Successful If Given $1M Loan? / MY PROPOSAL: How To Become Successful Like DANGOTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Successful Out Of Your Abilities by hienyimba(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Narrowing the Gap -An Experience

I was not making much headway in my academic results despite my zeal, and muttering to myself that I can be the best, or I am the best
I wanted the sky, but my results were not improving. I was fighting like a crab in a bucket
untill that day when it hit me:

If you want to reach for the sky, first reach for your roof top

It's so visual that you can touch it.
Remember the tower of babel. It was built from the ground up
It is self explanatory isnt it
So my mind (probably the holy spirit), began to teach me a thing or 2 about reaching for the sky using visual images
This is what he/it thought me .......

Finish, finish then finish (Up the roof you go) -

(This viusal representation would be more powerful if na jand u dey)
When you want to reach for the sky, after shouting yourself hoarse about it plus speaking in tongue and binding demons join
Simply climb your rooftop. That's the first and easiest step
Then look for the next taller building. Climb from your roof to that one
Soon you'll get to the top of the sky scraper. When you get there, you could then think of what next

The advantage of this approach is that you are inching upwards gradually but surely, and can never fall down completely.
If you fall from the roof of the duplex (upstairs), it will only be unto the roof of the flat (downstairs)
Much better than looking at the sky and speaking to it, expecting a spacecraft to come pick you up

this quote above was culled from web-thinking nairaland guru Esere986 but its used here cus it serves the purpose.

How to Create your Economic Success Out Of You.

Above, a detailed analysis is given on how you can reach the top WHICH is not by sitting in your bedroom everyday & simply waiting for that big break (i must accept at this point that am mightly guilty of this too) but by taking small steps which leads towards the goal and makes up the big steps. We always keep on hearing "oh that guy is lucky" but if truth be told, there is really no such thing as luck. Just people who positioned themselves to make stuff happen for them.
Case In Point: Bill
I do not need to include Gates for every1 to decipher who i speak of, do i? Now we all know that Gates founded a software gaint but do we know how? small steps. by developing software for a company-which developed software for another company-which developed software for Tech Gaint IBM. and we all know the power of recommendations so i will leave you to google the rest which as they say "is hisTORy".

Negation to The Law: My WebHoster

Though i hate bad-mouthing businesses as i know we all are involved in "The Struggle", but a lot of people fall into this issue. We all need our big breaks. Yes.But how? so we begin by targeting the influencers. My webhoster might target finance gaints like First Bank, Zenith. hoping that landing them brings in the big boxes. Right? Wrong. When microsoft started, Bill and Paul Allen travelled to Mexico to work for this particular "small software" company. Why didn't they just knock on IBM's doors and say "hey. I can develop software for you". The bitter answer is, well IBM execs would have simply laughed at them & throw them out (who wouldn't). Finance gaints would in the same vein, go to world acclaimed web gaints like Amazon Web Services or Godaddy.com for their web needs(who wouldn't). My webhoster then, thinking i am just a scrappy business, will provide teribble services as i don't make them big money.
Caveats to This Approach:
I will never recommend them to anyone.
I might grow to become a force/ gaint (which they wanted all along) but because of my experiences with them, would never patronise them.
Thirdly, they lose all in all.

Remember. Life is all about small steps because they make up the big steps. It was no fool that said "Rome was not built in a day" neither did Oyedepo's church become big overnight. Warren Buffet has been an Investor since 1964 (when Nigeria was busy fighting for Independence). Nairaland didn't start in 2012. Amazon was started in 1994. Same with Multichoice's DSTV.

The bible says"never despise the days of small beginnings

But How
This might be the first question that first comes to everyone's mind. I might not know the answers but in the spirit of small steps and reaching for the sky little by little, let's begin by looking into Our Hands.

Oh, not like into your hands you dummy, get the ambigram. What are your abilities?

Watch and Join Me as I Become Economically Successful Out Of Me In 90 days.
Re: How To Become Successful Out Of Your Abilities by Chibenze(m): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Why not go straight to d point most people dnt like reading long writeup. Thier are legit ways to make cool cash online, wat i do knw is sport beting where u can generate good sum of money if u are nt a gambler cos those who are gamblers are d ones who loose, dis an investment for me, u can join me true my signature below for those who are serious minded and who know how to manage money
Re: How To Become Successful Out Of Your Abilities by hienyimba(m): 3:02am On Mar 10, 2013
Chibenze: Why not go straight to d point most people dnt like reading long writeup. Thier are legit ways to make cool cash online, wat i do knw is sport beting where u can generate good sum of money if u are nt a gambler cos those who are gamblers are d ones who loose, dis an investment for me, u can join me true my signature below for those who are serious minded and who know how to manage money

Seriously? i am not trying to sell some stuff FYI.
Re: How To Become Successful Out Of Your Abilities by hienyimba(m): 3:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Hi peepz. We all can be successful...this website helps you list your unique/awesome abilies e.g home tutor, event planner etc & lets anyone who needs your unique ability find you. Imagine the wonderful world this opens up letting pple becum super heores one at a time. This concept just began testing and you guys can try it out. It wont bite...
http://YOLPE.COM/more.php

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Need Of Bucket Trailer Backs To Rent, / Make Money Posting On Forum / Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.