Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pastors In Hell??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors In Hell??? (708 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors In Hell??? by busolayemi: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Pastors In Hell??? by MrSinister(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lies!!!
Re: Pastors In Hell??? by chezholy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Pastors In Hell??? by wordthots: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
busolayemi: I saw some pastors in hell...(A must read)http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/i-saw-these-pastors-in-hell-fire-a-must-read/

This are pure lies orchestrated by the devil to divide the body of Christ... Things like this don't edify christians they create fear and confusion (no offence OP). God is nt d author of any dat. I used to beleve this lies to till I studied my bible and understood righteousness according to d new testament (righteousness in Christ Jesus).
Anynody can claim to av visions and dreams; any body can claaim to av seen jesus. The true test of any vision is d word of God. This doesn't pass the test...this falls flat like a pack of cards in front of d word.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Not Abandoned You You. / The Secret Lives Of Tb Joshua’s Disciples Uncovered / Let's hear your story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.