Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Is It Allowed To Use A Towel After Ghusl? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Allowed To Use A Towel After Ghusl? (1433 Views)

Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Allowed To Use A Towel After Ghusl? by ponana(m): 5:53am On Mar 08, 2013
I am sure I am not the only one who would like to have an answer to these questions.
1) The ablution made during ghusl, is it valid for salat?
2)I heard once from a source I cannot remember that one should try not to allow for the water used for ablution to dry off on once body before entering the mosque (not to sure how the statement was said )
3) Also, is it allowed to clean once body after ghusl (taking into consideration the other questions incase they are true)?

Please try and include your source as usual.
Salam Alaikum

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Know That There Is A God / His Experience With Muslims In A Part Of The North / Did The Prophet Muhammad (sa) Appoint Imam Ali (as) As His Successor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.