Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian (3071 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Would You Remain An Atheist In The Face Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by Jezuspoa: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2013
Ubenedictus: and i miss an opportunity to burn ur a$s a little. Good explanation, never knew u praticed traditional religion, maybe you can help me with my study of ifa. Wha'd ya say?
why are you doing a study on ifa?

2 Likes

Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi:

3) Reward is heaven for the Christian but the pagan believes in joining the ancestors in dignity. = REINCARNATION

Note that these might be different for some other pagan.
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Jezuspoa: why are you doing a study on ifa?

hes tired of man-worship
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by Jezuspoa: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
hmmm...
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by Jezuspoa: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by Jezuspoa: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2013
Can somebody be a christian and d same tyme worschip his pagan gods?
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
^thats what is done in Africa. the church prohibits it but Paganism has no law prohibiting it, since there was no other religions during the Pagan days. this is why you see muslims and chrisitians taking undue advantage of Pagan Spirituality from behind and then curse us from the front.
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by Ubenedictus(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Jezuspoa: why are you doing a study on ifa?
i am an academic, i study almost everything! From ancient religion, to ancient civilisation, to contemporary culture and science. If there were no restraint to studing satanism and free masonry, i would have studied them too.

Ifa is a practiced in my country and is usually shouded in obscurity, studying it will shed light on the thoughts of my fellow countrymen who practice it.

2 Likes

Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by PastorAIO: 1:32pm On May 01, 2013
See what I"ve been missing. I wasn't aware that there were interesting new characters like stryklymi on NL. I have to go and now read up some of his posts, I'm sure I'll be entertained.

@Ube, god willing, when I find more time we'll have a good chat about Ifa. It's been a while since I read up any more about it or even discussed it with anyone.
Re: Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian by Ubenedictus(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2013
Pastor AIO: See what I"ve been missing. I wasn't aware that there were interesting new characters like stryklymi on NL. I have to go and now read up some of his posts, I'm sure I'll be entertained.

@Ube, god willing, when I find more time we'll have a good chat about Ifa. It's been a while since I read up any more about it or even discussed it with anyone.
thanks, i'll very much like that.
It seems you hardly come online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bye Bye To Ooman / If Death Is A Ticket To Heaven Why Are So Many Believers Scared Of Dying / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.