Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Bye Bye To Ooman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bye Bye To Ooman (3063 Views)

What Did U Wnt To Say Bye Bye To As U Enter Year 2014? / Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House / Good Bye To Religion :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
I just discovered that there is another person bearing ocman who allegedly opened his account before I opened mine with ooman. Because of this identity resemblance, I decided to stop using ooman and open another account with a unique username as I would never share identity with a xtian tongue

Peace out.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Silly!!!

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi: Silly!!!

Ooman should be a comedian..... grin grin
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^yea, whatever. Am now homosapiens and I will not tolerate impersonation this time.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by homosapiens: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
feels good to wear a new username.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman: ^^^yea, whatever. Am now homosapiens and I will not tolerate impersonation this time.

Do you now what it means to impersonate? Please stop making a mockery of your intelligence...You can be very many things but Childish.

How can someone who registered on nairaland before you impersonate you? If you change your user id and you find out later that someone else has a similar user id, do you run off to create another thread?

This is disappointing! If intelligent Atheists can have this kind of attitude I wonder what the dumb ones will do. Abeg guy stop this thing before it gets out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Alfamann: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman is dead. long live homosapiens.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Do you now what it means to impersonate? Please stop making a mockery of your intelligence...You can be very many things but Childish.

How can someone who registered on nairaland before you impersonate you? If you change your user id and you find out later that someone else has a similar user id, do you run off to create another thread?

This is disappointing! If intelligent Atheists can have this kind of attitude I wonder what the dumb ones will do. Abeg guy stop this thing before it gets out of hand.

What has this got to do with my intelligence or atheism? I know you have a vendatta against me, even though your bible clearly told you not to let the sun come down while you still keep malice against a fella, but this has nothing to do with my intelligence.

I thought I had the username first, but when I was told I didn't, I opened a new one. This should show you how sincere I am and teach you sincerity in atheistic way, its simplicity.

Peace out
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by homosapiens: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alfamann: ooman is dead. long live homosapiens.

yea, feels good to be a king.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman:

What has this got to do with my intelligence or atheism? I know you have a vendatta against me, even though your bible clearly told you not to let the sun come down while you still keep malice against a fella, but this has nothing to do with my intelligence.

I thought I had the username first, but when I was told I didn't, I opened a new one. This should show you how sincere I am and teach you sincerity in atheistic way, its simplicity.

Peace out

It has everything to do with your intelligence and your claim to Atheism. As an Atheists you pride yourself as a logical and intelligent individual.

This thread mocks your claims to both. I decided to post because there are times when you allow your rational mind take the lead. This thread is not rational...

ooman and ocman can hardly be mistaken, unless one is an 85 year old individual with eye problems. I bet ocman has seen your user id too and he has not cried home to pappi MMW and mammy Jesoul to have his user id changed.

#Get off your high horse and do the right thing.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wahala dey o...

cheesy
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by homosapiens: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

It has everything to do with your intelligence and your claim to Atheism. As an Atheists you pride yourself as a logical and intelligent individual.

This thread mocks your claims to both. I decided to post because there are times when you allow your rational mind take the lead. This thread is not rational...

ooman and ocman can hardly be mistaken, unless one is an 85 year old individual with eye problems. I bet ocman has seen your user id too and he has not cried home to pappi MMW and mammy Jesoul to have his user id changed.

#Get off your high horse and do the right thing.

you are just the right person to regard as pedantic and hair splitter.

ooman and ocman are 99.998% identical, do we have to debate that again.?

like I said, my identity is important to me and I see no way how this affects you.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
homosapiens:

you are just the right person to regard as pedantic and hair splitter.

ooman and ocman are 99.998% identical, do we have to debate that again.?

like I said, my identity is important to me and I see no way how this affects you.

...and who are you?? Let me know when ooman shows up. I refuse to waste my time on a 'double'.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by homosapiens: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

...and who are you?? Let me know when ooman shows up. I refuse to waste my time on a 'double'.

this is my new id. should your over-intelligent ego not tell you that?

I am the great ooman.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
homosapiens:

this is my new id. should your over-intelligent ego not tell you that?

I am the great ooman.

Ofcourse you r d great omo-slap-me...ooman I know, ooman2, I know, I believe I know a certain ooman3 but who art thou??

#Doubles with silly names do not strike my interest.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Ofcourse you r d great omo-slap-me...ooman I know, ooman2, I know, I believe I know a certain ooman3 but who art thou??

#Doubles with silly names do not strike my interest.

Damn it, you are really pedantic and fussy. Homosapiens is the new username I opened.

Anyway, ooman and ocman are 99.998% identical whereas, religion is anathema to atheism, so we can never share resemblance. Accept that or jump into the lagoon.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman:

Damn it, you are really pedantic and fussy. Homosapiens is the new username I opened.

Anyway, ooman and ocman are 99.998% identical whereas, religion is anathema to atheism, so we can never share resemblance. Accept that or jump into the lagoon.

Now we are getting somewhere...

I will understand the need to change your user id if someone decides to create one as dubious as these: 00man, ooman.,ooman' etc and the individual goes ahead to post comments using your style...this would be understood.

To come up with a very weak excuse as Atheism has nothing to do with religion and hence your user id should be 100% distinct is totally off. This is part of the descrimination that should not be found amongst those who call themselves humans.

Need I remind you that no one was born with a belief, disbelief or a refusal to believe?? The sooner we return back to the innocence of our childhood and see people as humans first before their various affiliations the better it will be for all of us.

Now coming back to you 'Mr. Pompous I have a cool user id' Atheist...apply reason to this and not some childish thought. Like I said before...you are a lot of things but childish is not one of them.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by homosapiens: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Now we are getting somewhere...

I will understand the need to change your user id if someone decides to create one as dubious as these: 00man, ooman.,ooman' etc and the individual goes ahead to post comments using your style...this would be understood.

To come up with a very weak excuse as Atheism has nothing to do with religion and hence your user id should be 100% distinct is totally off. This is part of the descrimination that should not be found amongst those who call themselves humans.

Need I remind you that no one was born with a belief, disbelief or a refusal to believe?? The sooner we return back to the innocence of our childhood and see people as humans first before their various affiliations the better it will be for all of us.

Now coming back to you 'Mr. Pompous I have a cool user id' Atheist...apply reason to this and not some childish thought. Like I said before...you are a lot of things but childish is not one of them.

you think that ooman and ocman are not identical?? how is that for sincerity??

all children are with lack of belief which equals atheism. all children are born as atheists hence child religion is child abuse.

I only see humanity in people when they are atheists, I see delusions in them when they claim to have had encounter with a non existent being. religion affects one's psyche so hallucinations are common.

inside everyone of us is intelligence wrapped in atheism. people can only tap from this intelligence when they deny myths.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by rezzy: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman: I just discovered that there is another person bearing ocman who allegedly opened his account before I opened mine with ooman. Because of this identity resemblance, I decided to stop using ooman and open another account with a unique username as I would never share identity with a xtian tongue

Peace out.
Who beg you?
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
homosapiens:

you think that ooman and ocman are not identical?? how is that for sincerity??

Those are your words, not mine!

homosapiens:
all children are with lack of belief which equals atheism. all children are born as atheists hence child religion is child abuse.

Don't make me laugh...Can't you see the folly in the above comment?? When some other Atheists say the above, I shrug it off as one of those illogical comments made out of sentiments but to see that you also hold this view is amazing. It takes a conscious act to believe or disbelieve...for someone to disbelieve, there should be something to disbelieve...a child is a tabula-rasa at birth...the child comes with nothing; no knowledge of God, the world, other humans etc.

To say that a child came with disbelief is laughable...please leave this to Atheists who are not so smart to figure this out. You are really too smart to think like this...abeg no fall my hand!

homosapiens:
I only see humanity in people when they are atheists,

Very disappointed with the above comment...mark of a fanatic!!!

homosapiens:
I see delusions in them when they claim to have had encounter with a non existent being. religion affects one's psyche so hallucinations are common.

inside everyone of us is intelligence wrapped in atheism. people can only tap from this intelligence when they deny myths.

Your opinion! Your right!!
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
homosapiens: feels good to wear a new username.
Lolololol. No wound me with laf abeg! Homo gini?
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Those are your words, not mine!

Don't make me laugh...Can't you see the folly in the above comment?? When some other Atheists say the above, I shrug it off as one of those illogical comments made out of sentiments but to see that you also hold this view is amazing. It takes a conscious act to believe or disbelieve...for someone to disbelieve, there should be something to disbelieve...a child is a tabularaza at birth...the child comes with nothing; no knowledge of God, the world, other humans etc.

To say that a child came with disbelief is laughable...please leave this to Atheists who are not so smart to figure this out. You are really too smart to think like this...abeg no fall my hand!

Very disappointed with the above comment...mark of a fanatic!!!

Your opinion! Your right!!

Pls stop this ad hominem comment. Its is certain that ALL CHILDREN ARE BORN WITH LACK OF BELIEF and atheism=lack of belief so pardon me if I said all children and all other species of animal are atheists and so CHILD RELIGION IS CHILD ABUSE AND MUST BE STOPPED.

You cannot escape from this fact.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Reyginus: Lolololol. No wound me with laf abeg! Homo gini?

You obviously lack the knowledge of what homo sapiens means. It means "wise man" so shut the f4k up.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman:

Pls stop this ad hominem comment. Its is certain that ALL CHILDREN ARE BORN WITH LACK OF BELIEF and atheism=lack of belief so pardon me if I said all children and all other species of animal are atheists and so CHILD RELIGION IS CHILD ABUSE AND MUST BE STOPPED.

You cannot escape from this fact.

Shocking!!! You don't even know something this basic...
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
ooman:

You obviously lack the knowledge of what homo sapiens means. It means "wise man" so shut the f4k up.
Lolol. A wiseman is true to his words.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Shocking!!! You don't even know something this basic...

You are sarcastically refering to yourself.

Its proven that I understand this quite well. I provided reasonable logics, you provided nothing but sentiments, begging me to stop saying the truth.

Children are born with lack of belief, atheism equals lack of belief so children are born as atheists, what's so hard to understand in that?
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Bella3(f): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Odikwa serious!shocked

HELO GUYS!

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
BĂ©lla3: Odikwa serious!shocked

HELO GUYS!
Hello Bello. Long time?
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by homosapeins: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2013
ooman: ^^^yea, whatever. Am now homosapiens and I will not tolerate impersonation this time.

homosapiens: feels good to wear a new username

Now you have another christian brother. grin
JESUS IS LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by truthislight: 6:07am On Mar 16, 2013
ooman:

You are sarcastically refering to yourself.

Its proven that I understand this quite well. I provided reasonable logics, you provided nothing but sentiments, begging me to stop saying the truth.

Children are born with lack of belief, atheism equals lack of belief so children are born as atheists, what's so hard to understand in that?

lol.

Erm! I thought children are born with lack of knowledge since they are without experience? .

Are atheist without knowledge?

Well, you said it yourself?

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by truthislight: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2013
homosapeins:

JESUS IS LORD!!!

O my gosh!

Why nah!?

Now you will make him change his ID. sad
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by truthislight: 6:11am On Mar 16, 2013
homosapeins:

JESUS IS LORD!!!

O my gosh!

Why nah!?

Now you will make him change his ID. sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Sin Of Jericho? (fulani Herdsmen Vs Children Of Israel) / Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations / I Always Have Weird Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.