Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Open Job Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Job Placement (2225 Views)

Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates / OPEN JOB'S - Jan 2015 / OPEN JOB'S - December 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Job Placement by Greehope: 12:48pm On May 06, 2006
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD AN EXTRA STREAM OF INCOME TO YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME THIS YEAR ?

From my little experience as a practicing lawyer, I have come to discover that most professionals and career business men and women get so busy with their present jobs demands that they do not even have time to plan a lot of things, even to plan how to use, invest or spend the money they worked so hard for.
I have equally discovered that most of us are financial illiterates. We lack the knowledge of how money works. Hence we would rather expend more energy in working hard for money than learn how to make money work for us. The mere mention of having money work for us sounds so unrealistic that we immediately assume such idea as being fraudulent without giving it a thought.
Most of us do not have retirement plans and never stopped to think of what would likely happen if our present one and only source of income ceases.
It,s about Tienshi multi-level marketing, if you like network marketing, I prefer calling it relationship marketing. It is all about interacting with people, most times people we know.

*Welcome to Tianshi. Welcome to Health and Wealth as a way of living. *
============================

Tianshi Business Programme is a guaranteed way of freedom from poverty and financial insufficiency. Tianshi uses the proven form of multi-level marketing to distribute its effective natural health products and home appliances.
Multi level marketing is based on the principle that what one person can do in ten days, ten people can do it in one day and even better. This is because two good brains are better than one.

Tianshi is a multi-level marketing business. It is a business development opportunity for individuals to create a business of their own with no investment risk and capital, under the parent company by building a network of distributors through which the products are sold. Products pass from company - distributor - consumer as against traditional method which is: company - national distributor - regional distributor - wholesaler - retailer - advertising - consumer while adding about 75% to final cost of product through the chains. The chain cannot be broken since the company will not sell directly except to national distributors. Tianshi eliminates these chains passing products directly to consumers through the distributors, and bonuses are paid to the distributors based on their performance. This makes Tianshi very interesting. In Tianshi, you work only for yourself and the success of your team.
TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More!
You also have benefits like flexible work time around commitments like family, another job, career, etc. You are in control of your time absolutely! You also have an income from bonus that is residual and ever increasing even when you've stopped putting the hard work in: wealth to pass onto generations.

As a distributor, you have the opportunity to help yourself and people around you by the information and knowledge you will acquire. People are already aware of the efficacy and potency of natural health products to permanently cure and prevent diseases without any side effects.

Why you should join tianshi

tinashi business plan will enable you to achieve your dreams, because

1. Only very low investment of $20.00 (N2, 700) required for a take off.

2. No rental fee required, you can operate from your home

3. No need of employees

4. You are your own BOSS

5. You can work at your own pace
- No Targets Required
- No Points to be lost.
- Stress Free
6. Provides you with financial freedom

7. Provides you with opportunity for international travel, own a BMW 3 Series Jeep, Airplane, Yatch (a Leisure boat worth $75,000 (about 10 million). those on 2nd diamond status qualify for the award and Luxurious Villa Award which Tianshi will Acquire about 6 acres of land anywhere in the world and build a luxurious villa for you. This villa will have a aerodrome where you can park your private jet, those on 3rd diamond status automatically qualify for this award so far

- over 87 Luxury Cars has been awarded to Nigeria Distributors

- Three Nigeria Distributors has received all this awards from Cars, Yatch, Aeroplane and the luxury villa

How Do I Start this WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY
The starting point in Tianshi business is the registration which is N2,700 ($20). You attain 1-star immediately after registration. After registration, two basic rules must be followed. The first is DUPLICATION i.e. talking to people about it and make them to be part of the network by registering with you. The second is your ability to purchase goods worth N41,000 ($300). There is no compulsion in instant purchase, everything depends on the strength of your pocket. N41,000 purchase could be piecemealed over months, but the point is, strife and make the purchase up to N41,000 you also have freehand to choose your products. If you couldn't buy that of N41,000 at once, buy any one you could afford even from N2000 to market or for personal use but continue extending your marketing canopy to get a cumulative purchase of N41,000.

Starting as a 3-star distributor

If you could buy products worth N41,000, you'd automatically attained 3-star, hence, jumping the first two stages, but products worth N14,000 will take you to 2-star and 1-star is attained immediately you register. Also, while in 2-star, you could buy goods either once or in piecemeal worth N41,000 from the initial N14,000 to attain 3-star and that may END YOUR BUYING AND SELLING to those you've sold to.

Star-4 distributorship

The rule of the company says if you could register four people, and these people could also buy products worth of N41,000 each, it moves you from star-3 to star-4 automatically, and you earn 20% of their purchases each as a bonus. You could also introduce other people if you wish to increase your bonus but not less than four people directly under you. Then, those you've introduced would step into your shoes and introduce others into it, hence, they become your indirect candidates. You may not even know them, but they are your second generation, indirect downlines, and your indirect bonus comes from these people. Such bonus depends on the level you are, level 4-star distributor would earn 4% but 8-star distributor would earn up to 37% (from the indirect downlines).

Star-5 distributorship

Star-4 is not the ultimate, you have to move ahead to star-5 to access other goodies. In order to move to star-5, there must be at least three star-3 directly under you to move to star-4, i.e. three star-3 directly under you with cumulative point of 6000 would move you to star-5, and they themselves would move to star-4. Each of the product carries a point, so, the products your downlines bought must add up to 6000 BV (Business Value), and once the three people becomes star-4, you're automatically pushed to star-5.

Benefits packaged.

When you're in star-5 distributorship, you start enjoying leadership additional bonus. When you're here, direct and indirect leadership bonus would be accrued to you. And as a star-5 distributor, you become a network user. Leadership starts from star-5, and you're supposed to purchase a little amount of product monthly, a minimum of 2,810 BV to enable you to earn on everybody in your team. When I was a 5-star distributor, I earn not less than N65,000 per month. I bought goods worth 2,810 in my name and I get 28% direct bonus for that which I buy for my use. Anything you buy after the N41,000 purchases on star-3 attracts additional direct bonus on the level that you are. For instance, in my present status as a start-8 distributor, I earn 43% direct bonus on any of my purchase. Also, star-5 is not the ultimate, you could move to star-6.

Star-6 distributorship

What makes you a star-6? The cumulative point of 25,000 of your total team, and three people in star-4 stepping into star-5 pushes you into star-6. The higher you go in star-6, the more money you make. When I was in star-6, the least I earn monthly was N118,000. I was earning N155,000, N162,000, N185,000 etc. So in star-6, the company would instruct you to buy goods in your name up to 6,000 and enjoy 32% direct bonus on that which you buy. Peradventure you introduce new people into the system, you get 32% direct bonus against 20% you were earning at lower levels. The indirect bonus in star-6 is the difference between the 32% and 20% which is 12%. The higher you go, the more the direct and indirect bonus you earn.

Start-7 distributorship

I enjoyed a lot in my 7-star because the least I earned then was half a million per month. What took me to 7-star? The company said if I could generate a 100,000 points with my team (the goods everybody have been buying cumulatively) and three of my downlines could step into star-6 distributor, then, I could become a star-7. Actually, three of them stepped into star-6 with a
cumulative point of 100,000BV (the totality of the team) and I was pushed to star-7. I was there for four months and the least I earned was N568,000. I even used 2 months bonus to buy a car of N1.1 million.

Benefits packaged

As a 7-star distributor, you enjoy 37% direct bonus on any new initiate (downline). Also, if you buy any product, you enjoy 37% direct bonus. As you're registering more people to buy, your direct bonus is growing bigger (37%). You may even have the benefit to travel out of the country. Last year, the company sponsored me to Kenya where about 17 brand new BMW cars were given out to people, four came to Nigeria from my upline which were then in star-8. Although, I was in star-7 but was sponsored to cheer them up, about 21 of us took part. This year again, about 21 of us went to Malaysia for similar event under Tianshi sponsorship. In December by God's grace, I'll be in Hong Kong. Although star-8s are at the centre of sponsorship, but many star-7 are enjoying the benefits. If you can work yourself to star-7, you'll be enjoying good bonus from your team work. That's why if you're joining the business, get serious-minded andfocused people, and the sky is the starting point.

Also, you'll be earning not less than N500,000 monthly and the difference between 37% and 20% (17%) comes to you as indirect bonus from the indirect downlines. At star-7, the company would make it compulsory for you to buy products worth $100 or N14,000 for personal use which you must buy. I used them, looked good and healthy, and I was being paid for what I bought.
It's a good business.

Star-8 distributorship

Moving from star-7 to star-8 requires encouragement of your three downlines to work harder and enter into star-7 with cummulative point of 400,000. I'm presently in star-8 and my new brand BMW given to me is downstairs. If the star-7s behind me could hit the next phase, I'll become a Bronze Lion, and will be enjoying from the totality of those who're involved in Tianshi worldwide. That's the beauty of the business, and that's my target because either you're sleeping or playing, your bonus is increasing, and your growth is no more dependent on whether somebody sells or not. If your network in Nigeria is sleeping, others in other part of the world would not, because you're connected to the Tianshi worldwide network. Money is being made for you anywhere you are, and that's the beauty of Tianshi. It can't be compared to any other MLM. Most of the MLM we've come across in the past were strictly based on buying and selling, but Tianshi is entirely different.

While in Bronze Lion, you could still continue building and extending your marketing canopy, you don't need to relax. The business should be introduced to others outside to better their lives.

Benefits packaged

As a star-8 distributor, I have the opportunity to travel round the world if I want. I get 43% direct bonus from any new initiates. Now that I have about 12,000 downlines, the indirect bonus I receive is enormous, and majority of the money is made through indirect bonuses. So, anybody who could duplicate is the right person for the business, and by duplication, your money would be coming from all over the world.

I'm enjoying the business, money, health, peace of mind, time with my family. Nobody rushes me out in the morning, I strategize and plan, and above all, I'm a boss of myself.

Bronze Lion

A luxurious villa in six acres of land is achievable in bronze lion. Once you could get eight out of those you're registered to become star-8, the luxurious home will be built for you in your choice country. That's another beauty of Tianshi. I have a very large network worldwide. There is a big market for the product worldwide because of the right quality.
[Note: The above is an edited interview with a 8-star distributor by the 'Success Digest' magazine.]
==============================

It is that easy. Wealth starts from the decision to be wealthy, to make a difference, to refuse to be poor!!

How do help you as a beginner

We nurture your Tianshi Business to Outstanding success! Trust Us

Note, with us

1. Receive free practical, long term help to succeed in the business.

2. Learn the professional and unique way to make Big Money in Tianshi.

3. Enjoy free specialized Tianshi training and seminar.

4. Our service is probably the fastest in Tianshi

5 Your Downlines are fellow Gold Getter. We give them to right tools, direction and motivation.

6. As soon as you register in our downline we provide you with materials worth more than 20,000 naira free to help you become a Tianshi Genius and Millionaire.

Excerpt from Success Digest Magazine of April, 2005
Interviews by Hope Eno, Victor Adeyemi and Babatunde Akinbode. The Report speaks for itself. Read on.

"Tianshi: Changing Lives, Creating Wealth"
The latest buzzword in personal wealth creation is an imported multi- level marketing business from china. It's called Tianshi. This business has created more than 30 millionaires in the country, with many more lining up to join the elite group this year. Those who are already doing this business say it's the best thing in the world to have happened to them.

"No company can afford to pay me the kind of money that I'm making from this business," says Mrs. Ediri Nwaezeigwe, a star- eight distributor who received a brand new BMW in South Africa last year as a bonus for her top class performance.
A 1997 graduate of religious studies from Edo State university Ekpoma (now Ambrose Ali University) Osamakwey Adoghe, who earns a minimum of N300, 000 per month from this business echoes Mrs. Nwaezeigwe's enthusiasm.
"I have every reason to thank God because before I started this business. I was a pauper. I was penniless and frustrated and even written-off. When I enter this business, I was determined. Today, because God is on my side, I have risen to this level. I've been able to rent a two bedroom flat and get married.
"I really thank God because my live has changed. I remember that when I just started I used to borrow money for transport. But today, the story is different. I have been lifted. I am now comfortable and I don't borrow again."
"Right now, I'm in star-7', just a leg away from star 8'. When I got to that level, I shall be earning at least N1 million per month, apart from other incentives." Says Mrs. Funke Adebayo-David, a lawyer and star 8 distributor who suspended her law practice to do Tianshi business full time:" There's no comparism between running a law chamber and doing Tianshi business.
"This business is so fulfilling. I was not able to make the kind of money I'm making now when I was practicing law. Besides, I get tremendous satisfaction from being a blessing to other people. I introduce the business to people who are struggling with their finances and before you know it, they are stable financially."

Interview With Mr. Oliver Ekeh, a Silver lion distributor
Q:Could you compare and contrast your lifestyle before and after you started Tianshi business?
A:I worked with Nestle PLC for eleven years as an Engineer, but the financial status of the company was not reflecting on my pocket. So I decided to go into business (buying and selling). I first joined GNLD but their marketing plan did not suit me, although, it was the first multilevel marketing company that came to Nigeria.
A lot of changes have taken place in my lifestyle since I started doing Tianshi business. The business provides opportunity for people to really swim in wealth. It gives you the opportunity to start your business. I think you can now see my office. Before I got into Tianshi business, I never had my own shop or office, but you can see it all now. Also, I never had a bicycle but now I have cars. Last year in South Africa, I was given a brand new BMW. That was when I was in star-8. Now I am in silver lion, eyeing gold lion.

My kids use to attend public schools but now I have put them in good school. My entire lifestyle has changed. Tianshi has brought me wealth, happiness, peace of mind and a great future. It had really improved my studies of living and I'm happy to be associated with it."

How can you partake of it?
Register Tianshi business, now and start building your business empire like he rich do
Send your Full name, Location, and phone number to: health2wealth4real@yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely,
Chief Coordinating Officer,
Health and Wealth Way.

Andy Clifford
Re: Open Job Placement by Christino(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
Maybe Tianshi'll embrace the revolving system instead of the MLM where people stay at the top for life, that means anyone coming in now is likely to be a loser because the base is sorta saturated. Maybe you should read this write up about .

Many people are afraid of network marketing for no reason, they've been doing it since the day they were born without ever getting paid. Network Marketing asks you to do their adverts and get paid. You don't win anything but earn because you worked hard to get it.

If you've ever told someone about a product or service you've network marketed. If you sell a pen to someone say for 20 naira and you make a gain of 5 naira, that is direct marketing and the pen is gone forever, you don't ever profit from it forever. But in network marketing, you sell the product to the person for exactly 15 naira and also earn from that transaction for as long as the business exists.

If you've ever argued with someone that google is better than yahoo search, opera is better than mozilla, yahoomail is better than hotmail, linux is better than windows, omo is better than ariel and so on and so forth, you have marketed for another company (unconsciously) without getting paid and that's the truth. So what's stopping you from doing your natural job and getting paid? I can't count how many people i have referred to Bitrax to write their IT certs, at least more than 18 and i'm sure those 18 woulda recommended other people too (since 2004) and i did not get a dime from it. They were convinced so they took their monies there. FYI Bitrax is more expensive compared to Aptech, yet those guys are going there all because i referred them, good Lord?

Please read on: http://legalcash.s4.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?p=8&mforum=legalcash#8

Open your eye. Life is riskier when you don't take calculated risks, same with forex and any online/offline biz.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Test Format Pls! / Earn Over $1,000 Daily In Your E-gold Account / Total Nigeria Recruiting Production Operator Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.