Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno (2497 Views)

Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / 2015 POLLS: Jonathan Talks Tough / Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno by olufunmibi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
dougivilla: You must be thinking u made some sense here, shey?
grin shocked, hehehehehe,your hand don fall.e pain am gidigan!
Re: Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno by genxris: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Pataki:

You are outstandingly DAFT! I am wiser than your PhD president.

In respect to the other gobbledygook you typed; son, I don't talk in retardeen language. You are most likely a primary school drop-out. I last read this kind of write-ups as yours in my primary school days.
Oga mi we are still on the same page, were has your wisdom landed u in life?
Even with my "primary school drop out' I am still more articulative in commentary than u who has acquired all the degrees.
I really wish I dey see your black face with your tribal mark in it.
Re: Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno by Pataki: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2013
genxris:
Oga mi we are still on the same page, were has your wisdom landed u in life?
Even with my "primary school drop out' I am still more articulative in commentary than u who has acquired all the degrees.
I really wish I dey see your black face with your tribal mark in it.

Going tribalistic with me? And this is the dunderhead who claims to be articulate? LOL. You are definitely high from sniffing your rancid urine this morning.

Now son, go and bring your village and fisherman champion - President Dr. Odechukwu Retardeen to banter with me. I am really done with your idiotic and decayed state of mind.
Re: Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno by dougivilla(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2013
Pataki:

Going tribalistic with me? And this is the dunderhead who claims to be articulate? LOL. You are definitely high from sniffing your rancid urine this morning.

Now son, go and bring your village and fisherman champion - President Dr. Odechukwu Retardeen to banter with me. I am really done with your idiotic and decayed state of mind.
See wetin free MB from Etisalat dey cause? Talk really is cheap!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: President Jonathan Talks Tough In Borno by thelastPope(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2013
MODs, why is this not on the front page? you refuse to put the main news on the front page but quickly rushed and put the one about bomb blast 5 hours after the president left on the front page? Haba! What are you guys doing sef? OAM4J and Afam4eva, please send genuine news to the front page, not unverified news and rumours.

This is not good at all! Maybe SincereNigerian was right after all. You MODs should not be partisan. It is bad, just wrong. You are giving this forum a bad reputation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) / CORRUPTION, WASTE & HYPOCRISY. Lagos-ibadan Express Road Construction, Compared. / What Message Do You Pick From This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.