Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand (1897 Views)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF WW3 ALSO KNOWN AS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SIDES POSITIONING AROUND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE MAJOR PLAYERS RUSSIA CHINA IRAN USA NORTH-KOREA ARE ALL TESTING THEIR NUKES AND JAWING AT EACH OTHER. THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. THIS IS THE LAST TRUMPET BLOWN OUT FOR THE MEEK OF THE EARTH. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD. RETURN TO THE COMFORTER. RETURN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH IS THE BIBLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS BLESSED IS HE WHO READS AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. RETURN TO THE BIBLE AND TAKE HEED TO THE COMMANDS THEREIN. GET A KJV BIBLE AND START READING. TAKE HEED OR GET CAUGHT UP IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

4 Likes

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Preach it, preacher! cheesy

How is my ugu-leaves smoking sweetheart? Please send me your addy let me come camp with you. We shall await the oncoming thermonuclear inferno, TOGETHER!! cheesy cheesy

*singing in soulful soprano*

"...I will follow youuuuuuu,

Follow you wherever

You may goooooo,

There is no mountain

We won't conquer

No ewedu leaf too mild

For us to smokeeeeeee.

I shall untangle your dadaaaaaaaa,

As long as you want

You are my destanyyyyy!!..."

Mwaaaah!! cheesy cheesy

#Nigerian idol l'omo# cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Some threads just make you go

Happy wknd crazy couple tongue

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
musKeeto: Some threads just make you go

See them. Bad belle pipo angry

Jolosi. angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by naptu2: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ishilove: Preach it, preacher! cheesy

How is my ugu-leaves smoking sweetheart? Please send me your addy let me come camp with you. We shall await the oncoming thermonuclear inferno, TOGETHER!! cheesy cheesy

Follow you wherever

You may goooooo,

There is no mountain

We won't conquer

No ewedu leaf too mild

For us to smokeeeeeee.

As long as you want

Mwaaaah!! cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by amdatam: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2013
obadiah777:

WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF WW3 ALSO KNOWN AS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SIDES POSITIONING AROUND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE MAJOR PLAYERS RUSSIA CHINA IRAN USA NORTH-KOREA ARE ALL TESTING THEIR NUKES AND JAWING AT EACH OTHER. THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. THIS IS THE LAST TRUMPET BLOWN OUT FOR THE MEEK OF THE EARTH. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD. RETURN TO THE COMFORTER. RETURN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH IS THE BIBLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS BLESSED IS HE WHO READS AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. RETURN TO THE BIBLE AND TAKE HEED TO THE COMMANDS THEREIN. GET A KJV BIBLE AND START READING. TAKE HEED OR GET CAUGHT UP IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

obadiah777 lone voice crying in the wilderness?

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Goshen360(m): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2013
^^^ Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
obadiah777: WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF WW3 ALSO KNOWN AS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SIDES POSITIONING AROUND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE MAJOR PLAYERS RUSSIA CHINA IRAN USA NORTH-KOREA ARE ALL TESTING THEIR NUKES AND JAWING AT EACH OTHER. THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. THIS IS THE LAST TRUMPET BLOWN OUT FOR THE MEEK OF THE EARTH. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD. RETURN TO THE COMFORTER. RETURN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH IS THE BIBLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS BLESSED IS HE WHO READS AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. RETURN TO THE BIBLE AND TAKE HEED TO THE COMMANDS THEREIN. GET A KJV BIBLE AND START READING. TAKE HEED OR GET CAUGHT UP IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I totally believe it.
there are a lot of people who are "sleeping" and unaware of what is going on in the world.

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
salvation is nearer than when we first believe, Jesus coming is imminent!

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by CrazyMan(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
obadiah777: WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF WW3 ALSO KNOWN AS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SIDES POSITIONING AROUND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE MAJOR PLAYERS RUSSIA CHINA IRAN USA NORTH-KOREA ARE ALL TESTING THEIR NUKES AND JAWING AT EACH OTHER. THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. THIS IS THE LAST TRUMPET BLOWN OUT FOR THE MEEK OF THE EARTH. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD. RETURN TO THE COMFORTER. RETURN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH IS THE BIBLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS BLESSED IS HE WHO READS AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. RETURN TO THE BIBLE AND TAKE HEED TO THE COMMANDS THEREIN. GET A KJV BIBLE AND START READING. TAKE HEED OR GET CAUGHT UP IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Longest time brah...Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ishilove: Preach it, preacher! cheesy

Follow you wherever

You may goooooo,

There is no mountain

We won't conquer

No ewedu leaf too mild

For us to smokeeeeeee.

As long as you want

Mwaaaah!! cheesy cheesy

THIS HERE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS WOMAN angry LOL SUP WITCHA ? HOW IS THE WALK ? WAXING STRONGER OR GETTING WEAKER ?
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
musKeeto: Some threads just make you go

SUP MY MAIN MAN MUSKEETO. HOW IS THE ATHEIST LIFE TREATING YA BRUH ? cheesy YOU ARE A BRAVE MAN. EITHER THAT OR A CRAZY MAN. YOU AND NUKES GOING TO BE SAYING HELLO TO EACH OTHER REAL SOON IF YOU DONT GET AWAY FROM THIS ATHEISM. AM SURE YOU ARE SEEING WHATS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
amdatam:

obadiah777 lone voice crying in the wilderness?
YEZZUR. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. 2013. THE YEAR THE LORD TOOK DOWN THE ERA OF THE GENTILES ? LOOKING HIGHLY POSSIBLE wink
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goshen360: ^^^ Seconded!
TRUST ALL IS WELL BRAH GOSHEN. THERE IS SEDITION AMONGST MEN IN BROOKLYN. UPRISING. wink
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

I totally believe it.
there are a lot of people who are "sleeping" and unaware of what is going on in the world.
EXACTLY. PEOPLE ARE COMPLACENT BECAUSE THEY DONT WATCH THE RIGHT KIND OF NEWS. IF YOU WATCH RUSSIA TODAY, THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THE THIRD WORLD WAR HAS ACTUALLY STARTED. IT IS SPREADING SLOWLY. AMERICA AND THE EUROZONE ARE FIGHTING A PROXY WAR IN SYRIA VS RUSSIA AND CHINA. THEY ARE BOTH ARMING THE OPPOSITE SIDES. AND SYRIA IS JUST A BACKDOOR TO GET TO IRAN WHICH AMERICA HAS TO GET TO BECAUSE IRAN IS LEADING A COALITION OF NATIONS TO REJECT THE DOLLAR AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY FOR PETRODOLLARS. THIS WILL CRASH THE DOLLAR AND IN TURN MAKE AMERICA A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY IN ONE DAY AND COMPLETELY RUIN AMERICA. SO THIS WAR IS HAPPENING NOW. IT IS HEATING UP. AND NORTH KOREA IS GETTING READY TO JOIN WITH RUSSIA AND IRAN AND CHINA. WATCH RT NEWS ON YOUTUBE

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: salvation is nearer than when we first believe, Jesus coming is imminent!
ROMANS 13 VS 11 wink
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
CrazyMan:
Longest time brah...Nice write up.
HEY CHIEF CRAZYMAN WAGWAN BRUV ? HOW THE NYSC SECTION TREATING YA ? IT SURE HAS BEEN A LIL WHILE. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YOU wink
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY. PEOPLE ARE COMPLACENT BECAUSE THEY DONT WATCH THE RIGHT KIND OF NEWS. IF YOU WATCH RUSSIA TODAY, THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THE THIRD WORLD WAR HAS ACTUALLY STARTED. IT IS SPREADING SLOWLY. AMERICA AND THE EUROZONE ARE FIGHTING A PROXY WAR IN SYRIA VS RUSSIA AND CHINA. THEY ARE BOTH ARMING THE OPPOSITE SIDES. AND SYRIA IS JUST A BACKDOOR TO GET TO IRAN WHICH AMERICA HAS TO GET TO BECAUSE IRAN IS LEADING A COALITION OF NATIONS TO REJECT THE DOLLAR AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY FOR PETRODOLLARS. THIS WILL CRASH THE DOLLAR AND IN TURN MAKE AMERICA A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY IN ONE DAY AND COMPLETELY RUIN AMERICA. SO THIS WAR IS HAPPENING NOW. IT IS HEATING UP. AND NORTH KOREA IS GETTING READY TO JOIN WITH RUSSIA AND IRAN AND CHINA. WATCH RT NEWS ON YOUTUBE

interesting,
good looking out.

i'll definitely check that out.

and btw america is already on its way to being third world. tongue
it practically already is lmao.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

interesting,
good looking out.

i'll definitely check that out.

and btw america is already on its way to being third world. tongue
LOL OH YEAH AMERICA IS ON ITS WAY BUT THE REJECTION OF THE DOLLAR WILL GIVE IT A METEORIC DESCENT INTO ANARCHY WHEN THEY CANT BUY ANYTHING FROM OTHER COUNTRIES BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE DOLLAR. NOW THEY HAVE TO BARTER AND YET THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE HAS BEEN MOVED TO CHINA SO THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BARTER WITH. WHAT HAPPENS ? NO GOOD COMING IN AND NONE MANUFACTURED. HYPERINFLATION. ANARCHY. PEOPLE BREAKING INTO EACH OTHERS HOUSES FOR FOOD. PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER FOR FOOD. MARTIAL LAW ETC ETC. THIS WILL BE A FOURTH WORLD COUNTRY. THEY NEED THIS WAR AGAINST IRAN AND RUSSIA AND CHINA. THESE ARE THE THREE NATIONS TRYING TO GET THEM INTO A FOURTH WORLD NATION BY DEMANDING A LARGER SLICE OF THE PIE. AMERICA IS FINISHED. WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE NUKES TO SIGNAL THE END OF IT PHYSICALLY
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Orpelin: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2013
obadiah777 with his self-style WW3 & NUKES sermons.
(1) Pls can U relate the Isrealis,Isrealite & The Current Isreal State with the happenings in ME??
(2) Hw will the ME happening commected to the 'thermonuclear inferno'??
(3) Do U have any insight abt hw "Jerusalem city", Arab, Persian, Jews, the whole ME interplay with its immediate & perceived expectations??
(4) Cool war among the world big dog had been on some long time ago,hw would this current one leads to "thermonuclear inferno" U have been saying since??

Pls U can open a new thrend for it & announce it here. all comments shd have biblical & secular multimedia references.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Orpelin: obadiah777 with his self-style WW3 & NUKES sermons.
Pls can U relate the Isrealis,Isrealite & The Current Isreal State with the happenings in ME??
Hw will the ME happening commected to the 'thermonuclear inferno'??
Do U have any insight abt hw Jerusalem city,Arab,Persian,Jews,the whole ME interplay with its immediate & perceived expectations??
Cool war among the world big dog had been on some long time ago,hw would this current one leads to "thermonuclear inferno" U have been saying since??
Pls U can open a new thrend for it & announce it here. all comments shd have biblical & secular multimedia references.
WHAT IS 'ME' ? LETS START WITH THAT. STAY WITH ME
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Orpelin: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2013
Middle East Region
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Orpelin: Middle East Region
GOOD. OK IF YOU READ THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 13 VS 17 THE LORD SAYS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON WOULD BE CAUSED BY HIM USING THE IRANIANS ( MEDES ) TO ANGER THE AMERICANS. THIS IRAN HAS DONE BY REFUSING TO ACCEPT THE USA DOLLAR IN RETURN FOR THEIR OIL AND IRAN IS LEADING A CONSORTIUM OF NATIONS TO STEER AWAY FROM THE DOLLAR. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT THE USA IS OVERPRINTING MONEY FOR ALL ITS WARS AND THIS IS REDUCING THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR AND THE BONDS THAT ALL THESE PETRODOLLAR COUNTRIES HAVE WITH AMERICA IS LOOSING ITS VALUE EVERYDAY SO THAT IT IS AT A POINT WHERE IT IS POINTLESS TRADING IN DOLLARS. SO USA IS IN HUGE DEBT TO ALL THESE PETRODOLLAR COUNTRIES.

HABBAKUK 2 VS 6“Will not all of these take up a taunt-song against him,
Even mockery and insinuations against him
And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his—
For how long—
And makes himself rich with loans?’

7“Will not your creditors rise up suddenly,
And those who collect from you awaken?
Indeed, you will become plunder for them.

8“Because you have looted many nations,
All the remainder of the peoples will loot you—
Because of human bloodshed and violence done to the land,
To the town and all its inhabitants.

SO FROM THE ABOVE VERSES, THE NATION THAT THE LORD USED TO VEX THEM IS IRAN

ISAIAH 13 VS 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. MEDES IS IRAN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes

SO THE INSTRUMENT THE LORD IS GOING TO USE TO DESTROY ALL THE WICKED NATIONS IS NUKES

ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1-4 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. 3Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. 4I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof

NOW THE LORD HAS PUT IT IN THE MINDS OF ALL THE OTHER WEAKER NATIONS ( WHICH AMERICA WAS THE ONLY STRONG NATION AT A POINT IN TIME )TO ACQUIRE THE NUKES AND USE ALL THEIR MONEY MEANT FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSES TO BUY NUKES AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE THE NUKES THESE WEAK NATIONS ARE SAYING I AM STRONG. THIS IS WHAT THIS VERSE MEANS . THE BOOK OF JOEL CHAPTER 3. LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES INTO SWORDS.

SO NOW ALL THE WEAKER NATIONS ( NORTH KOREA, IRAN, GOG AND MAGOG WHICH IS RUSSIA AND CHINA ) ARE FLEXING. NOW THEY HAVE THE NUKES AND ARE GETTING READY TO BLAST IT OFF.

SCRIPTURE SAYS GATHER IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ( ME ) FOR THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. ALL THE NATIONS ARE GATHERING THEIR NOW TAKING ALL THEIR WARSHIPS ETC TO THAT AREA. TO BE CONTINUED SO I DONT OVERLOAD THIS POST
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 17, 2013
SO ALL THE NATIONS ARE GATHERING IN THE MIDDLE EAST READY TO BLAST THEIR NUKES. SCRIPTURE SAYS IN REVELATION 16 I WILL USE THE KINGS OF THE EAST TO DESTROY BABYLON ( USA ). THE KINGS OF THE EAST ARE IRAN, NORTH KOREA, RUSSIA AND CHINA. NOW IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO DESTROY EACH OTHER ALL THE CITIES OF THE WORLD ( WHICH ARE THE CENTRES OF WICKEDNESS IN THE WORLD ) WOULD BE DESTROYED ( INCLUDING LAGOS ) ( REV 16 VS 19 ) ( MICAH 5 VS 11 ) ( ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 6 )

REVELATION 16 VS 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. THE GREAT HAIL OUT OF THE SKY IS THE NUKES

ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< EFFECT OF THE NUKES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7r6M9-iag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4p1kD8CZX8
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2013
REV 16 VS 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiHm-XoCjzs
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Orpelin: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2013
cool,
All the above are just partially addressing my No 2 question only from what I can see & understand.
Jesoul & MMC will bear with us here cos some political post are inevitable here.

IMO, US interest in Iran is beyond the non-acceptance of d Dollar.
D continuous threat 2 wipe out Isreal State, Non-approved nuclear material possession,Very secretive sponsor of terrorism (Hisbo&BrotherHood) are most likely connected to the current unrest in ME.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2013
Orpelin: cool,
All the above are just partially addressing my No 2 question only from what I can see & understand.
Jesoul & MMC will bear with us here cos some political post are inevitable here.

IMO, US interest in Iran is beyond the non-acceptance of d Dollar.
D continuous threat 2 wipe out Isreal State, Non-approved nuclear material possession,Very secretive sponsor of terrorism (Hisbo&BrotherHood) are most likely connected to the current unrest in ME.
AND WHAT EXACTLY IS TERRORISM ? WHO TOLD YOU IRAN IS A TERRORIST NATION ? YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH NEWS. THE SAME WESTERN COUNTRIES WHO ARE ARMING TERRORISTS IN SYRIA ARE THE ONES TELLING YOU IRAN IS A TERRORIST NATION ? IRAN IS BUILDING WEAPONS TO PROTECT ITSELF FROM AMERICA. LOOK AT NORTH KOREA ? IT HAS STATED THAT IT HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS BUT AMERICA IS NOT GOING IN THERE TO BOMB THEM. WHY IS THAT ? CUZ A BULLY ONLY FIGHTS THOSE WHO HE CAN WIN. WHICH MEANS IRAN DOES NOT HAVE THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS YET BECAUSE IF THEY DID AMERICA AND ALLY WOULD NOT BE PLANNING TO GO IN. HOWEVER THE REASON THEY HAVE NOT GONE IN YET IS BECAUSE IRAN HAS TWO BIG BROTHERS. CHINA AND RUSSIA. AND THIS SHOWS YOU THIS IS NOT ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF YOU WROTE UP THERE. THIS IS THE REAL REASON WAR IS COMING TO IRAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpp9E6aJGw STOP WATCHING MAINSTREAM NEWS. ITS POLLUTING YOUR MIND WITH LIES
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 17, 2013
ITS ALL ABOUT ECONOMICS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TERRORISM. ITS ALL FABLE CREATED TO JUSTIFY WARS AND LOOTING RESOURCES. GO INTO A COUNTRY, GET THE WEAK MINDED PEOPLE TO UPRISE AGAINST THEIR GOVT BY GIVING THEM MONEY AND SUPPLYING THEM WITH WEAPONS. THIS IS HOW YOUR PSEUDO-TERRORISM IS CREATED. PIT PEOPLE AGAINST PEOPLE
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Orpelin: 2:30am On Mar 17, 2013
It shd be noted that as Iran is to Russia & China Also is Isreal Is to US & UK

However, what could be responsible for the centuries bully that exist btw Isreal & its surrounding Neighbourhood which obviuosly the UN may not be able to handle?
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2013
Orpelin: It shd be noted that as Iran is to Russia & China Also is Isreal Is to US & UK

However, what could be responsible for the centuries bully that exist btw Isreal & its surrounding Neighbourhood which obviuosly the UN may not be able to handle?
BROS, I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO POLITICS WITH YOU. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THE THIRD WORLD WAR HAS STARTED. IT IS HEATING UP SLOWLY. THIS IS THE WAR TO END ALL WARS ( ARMAGEDDON ). THIS IS THE END OF THE AGES. CHRIST IS COMING. ARE YOU READY ? LOOK ALL AROUND YOU. THIS AGE IS CRUMBLING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. THE LAST EMPIRE ON EARTH THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS DISINTEGRATING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES. THATS THE LORD DOING THAT. ACTUALLY LET ME INDULGE YOU A LITTLE. BIBLICAL ISRAEL IS DIFFERENT FROM THOSE LIVING IN THE LAND TODAY. BUT BESIDES THAT, THE ISRAELIS GOT PUT IN THE LAND IN 1948 AND THE ARABS BELIEVE THEY DONT BELONG THERE BUT THE IRONY IS THAT THEY BOTH DONT BELONG TO THAT LAND. THAT LAND WAS OCCUPIED BY NEGROS. THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF THE LAND IN THREEFOLD. FIRST IN 70 AD BY THE ROMANS. THEN THEY RETURNED TO THE SORROUNDING AREA IN 193 AD WHEN SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS A BLACK MAN TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEN THEY GOT KICKED OUT EVENTUALLY AROUND THE 1200 -1300S DURING THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE THE ARABS TOOK OVER THE LAND AND MADE ALL THE BLACKS SLAVES AND SOLD THEM TO THE ROMANS WHO WERE JUST EMERGING DURING THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. SO IN ACTUALITY THE LAND BELONGS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE KILLING EACH OTHER OVER LAND THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU CAN BE FOUND IN DANIELS 8, DANIELS 11, ZECHARIAH 11, BOOK OF AMOS BOOK OF JOEL. ITS CALLED THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

(1) (2) (Reply)

If My Parents Never Got Married Or Met, Would I Still Have Existed? / Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? / World's Most Inspirational People(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.