Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Cnrl Oil Company....a SCAM ??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cnrl Oil Company....a SCAM ??? (1952 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C / Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cnrl Oil Company....a SCAM ??? by numo86(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
i've been recieving email messages from a supposed canadian oil and gas company....infact i have printed out application forms that was sent to me,filled them and sent back to this company...i dont really know how sincere the whole recruiting process is........Is the CNRL actually recruiting foreigners or is it just a scam??.....here is the email address of the company.........cnrloilcompanysjobs@gmail.com

has anyone here been sending messages to them too??

thanks
Re: Cnrl Oil Company....a SCAM ??? by jahrule: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
HUSSAIN BOLT..NOW
Re: Cnrl Oil Company....a SCAM ??? by Jaytecq(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2017
numo86:
i've been recieving email messages from a supposed canadian oil and gas company....infact i have printed out application forms that was sent to me,filled them and sent back to this company...i dont really know how sincere the whole recruiting process is........Is the CNRL actually recruiting foreigners or is it just a scam??.....here is the email address of the company.........cnrloilcompanysjobs@gmail.com

has anyone here been sending messages to them too??

thanks

i got this too, hw did it all end?

(1) (Reply)

ROYAL EXCHANGE Calls For Interview / Job At The United Nations Volunteers / INEC Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.